Zumba on the Wii??

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by aliscrapper, 17 June 2011 Social URL.

1. aliscrapper

aliscrapper Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

I've always fancied giving zumba a go; but being on a limited budget; don't have the money to attend a class.

Saw the zumba for the Wii on TV and was thinking of buying it so I could do some exercise and tone up my stomach.

Has anyone bought this and if you have what do you think of it?? Is it suitable for a beginner who's never tried zumba before?? Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Divster

Divster Banned

I got it this week, it has a beginner part, that is easy to follow and still gets you sweaty! It has lots of different routines to choose from, so seems better than a dvd. Plus it has a learn part, its good! :D

4. aliscrapper

aliscrapper Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you - it seems like such a fun way to exercise!:D

5. Funky_Munky

Funky_Munky Put the kettle on

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I have it on xbox and love it. There are loads of different levels so plenty of choice and most arent too hard. Cant recommend it enough!!

6. Claracluck9

Claracluck9 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(11.43%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have it and love it. Good part is you can do a 45 min workout or just pick and choose from 5 minute individual routine so you can fit it into whatever spare time you have.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.