Zumba on the Wii??

aliscrapper

Hi

I've always fancied giving zumba a go; but being on a limited budget; don't have the money to attend a class.

Saw the zumba for the Wii on TV and was thinking of buying it so I could do some exercise and tone up my stomach.

Has anyone bought this and if you have what do you think of it?? Is it suitable for a beginner who's never tried zumba before?? Thanks

I got it this week, it has a beginner part, that is easy to follow and still gets you sweaty! It has lots of different routines to choose from, so seems better than a dvd. Plus it has a learn part, its good! :D

I got it this week, it has a beginner part, that is easy to follow and still gets you sweaty! It has lots of different routines to choose from, so seems better than a dvd. Plus it has a learn part, its good! :D

Thank you - it seems like such a fun way to exercise!:D

I have it on xbox and love it. There are loads of different levels so plenty of choice and most arent too hard. Cant recommend it enough!!

I have it and love it. Good part is you can do a 45 min workout or just pick and choose from 5 minute individual routine so you can fit it into whatever spare time you have.

Back