zumba

kazzymc

Gold Member
Has anyone tried zumba fitness dance classes they look amazing and theres one opened in my area and my daughter has agreed to come with me, i think she wants to lose weight after coming out of an unhappy relationship where she went from a 10 to a 12 and wants to tone up and lose it again before she balloons like me. so im gonna start next week as i need to get new trainers for going fingers crossed it doesnt kill me lol

I'd love to try it once my back is better, it looks like so much fun. I've always gotten on really well with dance based exercise as it doesn't seem like exercise at all, just loads of fun, so I always push myself that bit harder.

i have a friend who does it and she is one of those who can eat anything and is mega fit but she says that when she zumba's she aches big time the next day and she always works out a sweat while doing it!

the woman who works in my local chemist zumba`s and absolutely loves it and shes an older woman but she says she aches the next day aswell

i've been going to zumba classes in my area for about 5/6 weeks now. it's great! it really does make you sweat. but you can go at your own pace if you want. it's really popular where i live and lots of women go, all shapes and sizes. i was a bit nervous when i first went, but everybody is concentrating so hard on what they're doing and getting the moves right, that no one is looking at you. i haven't ached at all in the mornings after, as long as you do the cool down properly you should be alright.

Back