Attack Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Cara26, 17 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Cara26

Cara26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Day 3 of Attack today and i'm so sleepy. Feel really drained and I was only up once in the night with Ruby (10 month old baby girl) to pop her dummy back in. Im struggling to keep my eyes open in work! Any tips? This is a normal thing to feel at this stage i believe? x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mirjam

Mirjam Never Ever Give Up!

Start Weight:
    82kg
    Current Weight:
    76.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    63kg
    Lost(%):
    5.7kg(6.97%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Dukan, CD
    Yes, you can feel a bit lethargic and tired in the beginning but this will pass. Can you go for a small walk through the office like walking to get a cup of coffee, walk to a printer etc.? that might help. Further, go to bed early when you feel tired so you can have a long and good sleep.

4. Cara26

Cara26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Ive just walked to the toilet and over to the window to open it. Not very much of a walk though as the office is tiny and the toilets really close by! I'm clock watching now until 5.00pm and i'm outta here! Cheers for tips, i'm def going to have an early night. Baby is staying with her nanny tonight!

5. Atropos

Atropos Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.41%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Given your current and goal weights you really should be switching to cruise tomorrow - and then you'll get all your energy back.

6. Cara26

Cara26 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I was going to do the attack for 5 days but maybe i'll start cruise tomorrow instead. I need a supermarket run for veggies tonight then, i'm actually excited about vegetables! Cheers ladies! :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.