• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Cara26

S: 11st5lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 0st7lb(4.4%)
Day 3 of Attack today and i'm so sleepy. Feel really drained and I was only up once in the night with Ruby (10 month old baby girl) to pop her dummy back in. Im struggling to keep my eyes open in work! Any tips? This is a normal thing to feel at this stage i believe? x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Mirjam

Never Ever Give Up!
S: 82kg C: 76.3kg G: 63kg BMI: 26.4 Loss: 5.7kg(6.97%)
Yes, you can feel a bit lethargic and tired in the beginning but this will pass. Can you go for a small walk through the office like walking to get a cup of coffee, walk to a printer etc.? that might help. Further, go to bed early when you feel tired so you can have a long and good sleep.

Cara26

S: 11st5lb C: 10st12lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 23.8 Loss: 0st7lb(4.4%)
Ive just walked to the toilet and over to the window to open it. Not very much of a walk though as the office is tiny and the toilets really close by! I'm clock watching now until 5.00pm and i'm outta here! Cheers for tips, i'm def going to have an early night. Baby is staying with her nanny tonight!

Atropos

Gold Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st4lb(2.41%)
Given your current and goal weights you really should be switching to cruise tomorrow - and then you'll get all your energy back.