★★★★ The Water Babes Thread - Team 9 ★★★★

Hi guys!! Weddings tomorrow and my dress has been taken in about 5/6 inches!!! I'm so nervous! I'm more worried about Monday when I go back on ss!!! I'm the same kel, I hate those first days!!! My friend has just booked a hol to new York! :( slightly jealous!!! Well at least when I do eventually get to go to new York I'll be slim and I can shop!!

Stu, thAt 2lb willshift in no time! Glad to hear your back on it!!!

Dom, looked At your wedding pics! You looked soooo pretty!!!! Your avatar on here doesn't do you justice!

Well I prob won't be on now till Monday!! And I will be back on 100% maybe we should gave a little competition, and see who can lose the most in the week starting Monday! Maybe it'll motivate us to get into ketosis and get over those 1st 3 days?!? X

Hi guys!! Weddings tomorrow and my dress has been taken in about 5/6 inches!!! I'm so nervous! I'm more worried about Monday when I go back on ss!!! I'm the same kel, I hate those first days!!! My friend has just booked a hol to new York! :( slightly jealous!!! Well at least when I do eventually get to go to new York I'll be slim and I can shop!!

Stu, thAt 2lb willshift in no time! Glad to hear your back on it!!!

Dom, looked At your wedding pics! You looked soooo pretty!!!! Your avatar on here doesn't do you justice!

Well I prob won't be on now till Monday!! And I will be back on 100% maybe we should gave a little competition, and see who can lose the most in the week starting Monday! Maybe it'll motivate us to get into ketosis and get over those 1st 3 days?!? X

Hope you had a Fab time at the wedding hun, I am 100% from tomorrow too, think we should do a competition thats a fab idea..

I totally agree bout Doms pic, it doesnt do her justice.
You are so pretty dom, get a new pic on here girl. lol.. x

WELL THE HOLIDAY IS BOOKED AS SOME OF YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I couldnt be blooming happier so I fly on the morning of Sunday 11th October, 2 days before my birthday & exactly the same day as last yr! lol..

We are planning on swimming with Dolphins again & also feed giraffes this yr on my birthday which should be fun. :D

So I have 4 weeks to get rid of a stone of ugly fat & now I have an incentive I will have to give it my all..

So how bout a little competition like Kitt says????
Who will be the person to lose the most weight next week at what do you think you will lose!! :rolleyes:

By the way whats happening with Tracey, Kari and everyone else?? anyone know

I will start the ball rolling just copy and paste!!

Weekly Weight Loss Competition

Kel - 6lb
Kitt -
Dom -
Stuart -

Hi Ladies

I have had weigh in this morning and although I have lost -2lb. I am a happy chappy as last week I went running three times as well as the gym on top.

Wed 2.2miles - 28.07mins (gym)
Thur 2.2miles - 22.12mins (gym)
Sat 2.06miles - 25.00mins - Outside for first time ever.

So my CDC - Sara who did the running with me on Saturday said I was bound to not lose as much weight this week as the muscles will all be weighing alot.

Going to the Gym again tonight so hope to do even better next week as I will get under the 17st.

Oh yes. sorry to ramble but also in the smallest pair of jeans I can remember for about 8 years also wore a shirt this weekend which i bought in February but at that time it had a nice designer gap down the middle where it would not meet when i bought it. Wore yesterday and my wife said look gorgeous (bias ofcourse)

Stux

Kel - 6lb
Kitt -
Dom -
Stuart - 2lb

Hi guys had a great day at the wedding and have moved my restart to tomorrow for money reasons! So I shall hand my results in on wed if thats ok, so..
Kel - 6lb
Kitt - 5lb
Dom -
Stuart -2lb

I hope we can all do it!!!

GO WATERBABES!!!!

Hi Ladies

I have had weigh in this morning and although I have lost -2lb. I am a happy chappy as last week I went running three times as well as the gym on top.

Wed 2.2miles - 28.07mins (gym)
Thur 2.2miles - 22.12mins (gym)
Sat 2.06miles - 25.00mins - Outside for first time ever.

So my CDC - Sara who did the running with me on Saturday said I was bound to not lose as much weight this week as the muscles will all be weighing alot.

Going to the Gym again tonight so hope to do even better next week as I will get under the 17st.

Oh yes. sorry to ramble but also in the smallest pair of jeans I can remember for about 8 years also wore a shirt this weekend which i bought in February but at that time it had a nice designer gap down the middle where it would not meet when i bought it. Wore yesterday and my wife said look gorgeous (bias ofcourse)

Stux

Kel - 6lb
Kitt -
Dom -
Stuart - 2lb

Well Done Stuart, Bet your feeling good at the moment, :D
Check you out getting in them small jeans...
Thats an incentive you have gone for.

Yeah dont worry bout the gym, I remember when I used to go and hardly lose but muscle weighs more than fat so your not gonna lose loads.
WELL DONE AGAIN ... x

Hi guys had a great day at the wedding and have moved my restart to tomorrow for money reasons! So I shall hand my results in on wed if thats ok, so..
Kel - 5lb
Kitt - 5lb
Dom -
Stuart -2lb

I hope we can all do it!!!

GO WATERBABES!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the wedding, did ya stay away from the buffet??

Do you think we should apply for members as a few seem to have deserted us!! :rolleyes:

Well Guys,

I have to admit I did cheat last night, I was hungry I ended up having a yoghurt & a cereal bar, felt soooo sick, think its coz I only have choc tetra's left & I have slightly gone off them, I go through phases as I hated the banana and I prefer that one now!! :rolleyes:

Anyway its a new day today so back on it, only lost 1lb by the scales this morning, bit gutted as I have drank about 4l minimum every day.....

Never mind, may be something to do with totm looming!! :mad:

Well we booked all our tickets last night which cost nearly as much as the holiday, havent booked the halloween horror nights yet though, this year its Saw. Chucky & wolfman, last yr was bloody mary..
I cant wait......................................... :D

tried to post from my phone again last night and it wasnt playing ball, will have to find out why!! x

Hope u all ok, By the way changed my weekly loss to 5lb as dont think will make 6lb considering I have lost 2 days...
Need to get focused and work through the hunger...

xx

Kelly no I stuffed myself at the buffet!!! I put on about 4lbs on my time off! Oh well I'm back on it now! Good luck for your new target of 5lb!

Oh I'm so nervous, mums on her honeymoon at the moment but when ages back she wants to take us all for a Chinese buffet! I said I'm on my diet but she said could I take a day off coz she really want to take us all out to say thanks for helping with the wedding! It means alot to her. It's so annoying it's horrid going through ketosis knowing you'll have to do it again in 3 weeks! Grrrrr

I know what you mean, going in and out of Ketosis is a nightmare, tbh though I really when I done CD before my 1st week of CD I never got into ketosis as I kept picking and I still had a fab loss so its not the be all and end all..

Well I am having a Nightmare this week as I know its nearly totm, I am soooooo craving sweet things ALL the time, Got weighed this morn, only lost 3lb all week its my fault as I keep bloody picking at food all the time, I am sucking on 0% fat chubba chubbs to try and ease my cravings. :rolleyes:
Anyway see what monday brings as I wanna try and be good all weekend!!

Just sorted out my holiday clothes, didnt realise how many mini skirts I have but I am short on vests! Just tried on a size 12 skirt that fit me a few weeks ago now its too tight!! :mad:

Well next Saturday Keiths parents go away to spain for 2 weeks so house to ourselves whooo hooo, then they come back on the saturday & we fly on the sunday!! In the meantime as I am away for my birthday all my friends want to take me out for a meal etc as they wont see me. So will have to pace myself as far as the meals go as otherwise I will put more weight on...

Hope you are all ok, obviously you will be doing better than me, I just havent got the get up and go at the mo, All my packs run out of date the 7th October too, thought it was 27th Oct.. :(

Have a fab weekend everyone..

By its quiet on here. x

How Quiet is it on here please!! :rolleyes:

Well I only lost 3lb this week, to be expected, Its totm & yep I ate!! :mad:

Anyway got a few meals out over the next couple of weeks so with cd without the meals..

Where are you all.................................. xx

Hi guys! Errr or just kel!

Sorry I ain't been on but my phone keps saying wouldn't connect to server when I tried to load this page???
Anyway I was doing really well! Then yesterday I was stressy and in a weak moment had burger king! :(

I'm starting again today!!! A whole new restart!!! No excuses!!!

Morning,

How quiet is Our Team lately???

I know I havent been on much this week mind!

Well this time next week and I will be sooooo excited, we have all our park tickets now, we are swimming with dolphins on the 19th Oct & going on a safari to feed the giraffes etc on the 23rd for our anniversary!! :D
Aww I cant wait.. Have a few tetras left so will just maybe have 1 a day now until I go away, every little helps, but by next fri I will be in holiday mode. lol..

weighed this morning and I weighed 12st, I was 11.12 yesterday, thats only as I had a piece of keiths garlic bread last night!!:mad:
Back on 2 packs today me thinks.. x
How everyone doing anyway???

See ya on FB no doubt. x

Hiya kelly

Are you on holiday now!! If not hope you enjoy it!

You have done really well can't beleive how well you look.

Don't know if you remember me from a few years ago, I live in hartlepool as well!! Still plodding ona nd am giving cambridge another go. I am over on team 26 so will keep popping in to see how you are x x x x

Hi Guys,

I am back from Holiday.

I CANT believe the lack of posting on this thread..........

I am re-starting CD very soon so need a good support team behind me should I ask Irene to close this thread and we will join other teams???

GUTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ah Kelly

You are lonely here!!! Not sure if there is space on team 6 why not see if you can join us, I don't know but someone on the team will x

Ah Kelly

You are lonely here!!! Not sure if there is space on team 6 why not see if you can join us, I don't know but someone on the team will x

MIGHT JUST DO THAT, Will e-mail my members first.. x

Back