★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

opps i just nibbled a slice of edam cheese :mad: anyone know how this will effect my ketosis ?

oh excellent news Clare! :) It's a good feeling isn't it hun?! I love it! :p

opps i just nibbled a slice of edam cheese :mad: anyone know how this will effect my ketosis ?

Try and drink extra water hunnie and flush it out. Hopefully it wont effect ketosis too much if you drink that extra bit more.

Hugs x x x

will do thx emma, i'm trying my hardest to stay out the kitchen now but i'm finding it hard, OH is out with some mates so he isn't around to stop me. I have to trust myself to fight it off now or i will do damage before my wi tomorrow.

Just wondering how many of us have had the odd nibble and to what extent and does it have much of an effect to your weekly loss ?

wish i had some chicken in the house right now.

I'v got half a spoon of veg drink left but i thought i would have a black coffee for now.

Hi All,

hope you are all getting on well, am sitting on the floor relaxing and just saw a huge spider crawl accross the room, the thing was massive and very fat not those big spindly ones, huge black body and fat legs aghhhhhh, I screamed my head off and called my hubby to remove the thing. oh dear... anyways back to sanity!

Good luck with your weigh ins, and I hope you are all holding strong. You are giving me inspiration to keep going, even though today I felt like running away from the forum and packing it all in, no one said it would be easy so I have to forget and carry on.

Thanks for all your kind words of encouragement it has really helped to know you are all there for me on this forum. You are all stars!

Hayley, hold tight girl, it is hard to resist but you have to, if anything look at the disaster a few bits of food has created for me, so please stay strong. Believe me hun, you will feel so crap if you continue to pick, and you will soon be jumping for joy when you see how much weight you have lost.

Anyways off to think about my plan of attack from tomorrow, how to beat that monster. I WILL beat him, I WILL get to my goal.

Luv and hugs

Laila x

Morning girls!

Oh Laila, glad to see you're back in control today and feeling better- you can do it! And don't you dare think of leaving us.....we need you to keep us going as much as you need us!!

Well another day, another shake...another 500 glasses of water...although it really helped yesterday I think, 2 and a half lbs off this morning, so I'm keeping it up, still at least a day and a half until weigh in!!

Stay strong today, Sass, you can do it Hun!!

Suranne, Susan, Emma and Ciara, have great days today- the sun is shining once more, it's gonna be a good one :D

Check in with you this evening xx

This is Yesterday and i'm drawing a line under that one !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Today is my weigh in day and now im worried :mad: I took myself out of ketosis so i have to get back into it which fingers crossed i will be by tomorrow as i was in ketosis on day 2. Never ever again am i going off the rails !!

And thats my line under that day, i will say no more.

I'm going to have a good day today arranging my sons birthday bbq and i for some reason feel strong now, last night really opened my eyes and i feel more aware of my habits and i'm not going to let them win again.

Hope everyone else is okay a feeling strong ?

Hi everyone,

Well as the ronan keating song goes - 'life is a rollercoaster' hahaha oh dear am I referring to ronan keating now for my daily insight into this diet. :p now that is sad!!!

Sass I would love to meet the person who has gotten through this diet without any blips. Even super losers like 'eyes on the prize' and 'mini' were saying how they had bad days, so just carry on hun. The main thing is not losing sight of your goal and just keep going. You ARE going to be slim, dont you forget that and you DO have the willpower to overcome those hard times.

I was thinking of rewards once we reach certain points in the diet for motivation, like going for a facial, or a pedicure, and getting highlights when you reach mini goals. Saving £1/1 euro for every lb will help to fund that as well. Hopefully that will keep us a bit more motivated.

Clare - I have to say am so proud of you, you really are doing so well and esp with your work committments. Just keep at it and you are going to get to goal in no time!

Sass, sometimes falling down helps us to realise what we need to do to make sure it doesn't happen again. I am sure you will deal with this bbq fine, and you are now stronger to deal with temptation as you prob realised giving in is so over-rated to say the least!

Emma, babes you are a star, I felt like absolute death warmed up yesterday and you made me feel so much better with your positive comments. Hope you have a great day.

Suranne, hun hope totm is not draining you, if you can get some rest as it can tire you and if you feel weak come and chat here. Its hard when you are doing a diet and feel super hormonal as well.

Susan - hope you are doing great and things are going well for you.

Ciara - where are you hun? hope to see your post soon and let us know how its going.

Feel really positive today, going to do this.

Have a great day everyone.

Oh yes before I forget, is the wiifit any good? If I buy it do I have to buy the console as well or does it come with it? I am not very clued up on gadgets! any advice or recommendations appreciated.

pheeeew have a great day everyone! :D

Morning Laila - Thankyou very much for you kind words, its also nice knowing that even those who are at goal now did have bad days along the way.

You seem in a much better frame of mind, if you dont mind me saying? compared to earlier in the week, i sence a sping in your posts ( spring in your step ) :D

With re the wii fit, you do need to get the console first, the wii fit comes with the game and the board, it is good and i would say is worth the money.

I'm off to get ready now for my busy day, catch all my darling team buddy's later this evening, have a good day everyone xxxx

Laila - I'm pleased you are feeling more positive today, and well done for drawing a line under yesterday. Wii fitness coach is very good (you don't need the wii fit board for it) It also keeps track of your progress on the diet, by doing 'physical challenges' each 10 sessions.

A few people have said that wii active sports is also excellent. I haven't tried it myself, but I am tempted. Wii fitness coach is cheaper though - have a look on amazon.

Sass, clare, susan and suranne - I hope you all have a fab day today. It's nearly Friday! Yay! :)

Ciara - I hope you are ok hunnie, you've been quiet lately. I hope that means your busy and shedding the lbs!!! :)

Hugs x x x

Evening Ladys - I had my wi today and i lost 9lbs woohoo, i'm so happy. Cant believe i got such a good result what with totm and my blip last night. I told my CDC about the blip and totm and she reckons i could also have a great loss next week. I cant wait now, bring week number 2 on :talk017:

Hows everyone doing today ?

Well done Sass - a fantastic result, well done hunnie. I'm really pleased for you. The first week is by far the hardest, and you've pulled through 9lb lighter. :)

Congratulations hunnie - you can enjoy your evening now without fretting! YAY!

Hugs x x x

Ciara - I hope you are ok hunnie, you've been quiet lately. I hope that means your busy and shedding the lbs!!! :)

Hugs x x x

Hi Emma, thanks for the concern but I'm still with the programme I don't know if I'm shedding the lbs but I could possibly win a piddling competition LOL I work from home and my office is on the ground floor to the rear, our nearest loo is on the first floor and so I run up those stairs about 20 times a day..I guess its all good though

Hi everybody thanks for your posts as always its a pleasure to read that you are going through the same up's and down's as I am, today I nibbled tuna which is a change from my usual cheese nibbling..is this progress? LOL

I'm sorry that I have been so bad at posting but I'm under huge time constraints at work at the moment, I'll be here till late again tonight amending and editing scope of works documents...:sigh: I'm a consultant to the Telecoms Industry and as usual everything is last minute and delivery dates are always tight before they realise they need someone like me..so I work till stupid o' clock a lot.

I've been doing okay on the diet, tired from starving myself, work and minding the ever charming OH, who is thankfully on the mend. My only problem is that I'm smoking like the proverbial chimney at the moment.gone from around 7 per day to 17 yikes! Anyway that's next on my list to work on...Are any of you former/ current smokers?

My weigh in is this Sat but I don't expect to loose more than a few Lbs as I haven't been doing my wii fit but at least I've stuck to the diet (apart from the nibbling :mad:) since Sunday.

Sass congrats on your brilliant weight loss...you're putting me to shame!

Laila so glad that you are back in the game and feeling the love, I think that we are all marvellous for trying regardless of our little slips

Bubbly I roared laughing at your penguin thing..how bloody dare he, men are about as sensitive as a meat cleaver...for what its worth you look lovely in your photo x

Suranne thanks for your lovely sunny outlook, makes me smile :)

Okay so I better get back to it, have to look into the legal implications of surrendering an existing lease...Jesus God help me

laters C xx

Wow Sass! 9lbs is fantastic, well done!!!
My WI is tomorrow night, but I'm not at all hopeful of a big loss, my scales aren't moving at all, they tricked me yesterday, but are now laughing at me :( And I've been totally 100%! Oh well.

Anyway, I'm really pleased for you Hun- especially after the tough day or so you and Laila have had- good to see you back in control and on top of things :D

you really are doing so well and esp with your work committments
Thanks, Laila, although I do find it easier at work (unless there's cake in the staffroom!) until today when I left my lunch at home and had to run home to get it!! Argh! It's so much structured that it makes planning when I eat really easy, so I have a nice routine which I love, However, next week will be interesting on camp!!! I won't be able to contact you guys all week I'm afraid- from Monday through to Friday- I'll check in with you Saturday though, and see if I can get to you through my mobile- don't know about reception yet, and there's no electricity to charge my phone. Which also means no hand blender for creamy shakes and fridge for ice, so shakes will be interesting...unless anyone knows where I could get a battery operated blender at short notice!!!

Had a great game of tennis (well more a knock about) with my bro after school and am totally pooped now, but in a good way^^
I do have a wii fit and fitness coach at home, but I don't use them nearly as much as I should- mostly for WI atm!!! They're both great :D

I hope Suranne, Susan, Ciara and Emma that you've had a great day today, and managed 100% xx

ow bless ya Ciara, sounds like your snowed under hun. Pleased u popped up for air and to chat to your buddy's though. You also sound like your doing well, if i was you i wouldn't worry to much about the wii fit, sounds like all lose loo trips will keep you fit lol. TBH i haven't done any exercise this week other than my normal walks and housework.

I was a smoker until May last year, i was on 20 a day and like you i had a hit list of bad habits to change and smoking was my first.

hich also means no hand blender for creamy shakes and fridge for ice, so shakes will be interesting...unless anyone knows where I could get a battery operated blender at short notice!!!

Clare...how stupid am I...just realised that your name :doh:

Any CLARE (lol)Have you thought of ordering the tetra cartons and bars for next week to cut out the need for blenders?

C x

ow bless ya Ciara, sounds like your snowed under hun. Pleased u popped up for air and to chat to your buddy's though. You also sound like your doing well, if i was you i wouldn't worry to much about the wii fit, sounds like all lose loo trips will keep you fit lol. TBH i haven't done any exercise this week other than my normal walks and housework.

I was a smoker until May last year, i was on 20 a day and like you i had a hit list of bad habits to change and smoking was my first.

Thanks Sass I'm glad that I popped up for air too :) So proud of you for quitting the old smokes So c'mon tell me...how did you quit and more importantly how many lbs did you put up after quitting?!

Back