★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Whoops, Ciara, we cross posted! Good to hear from you Hun, and don't work too hard!!! Make sure you get enough sleep too!

Thank you for your compliment on my photo- that's very kind of you! I don't mind the penguin thing hehe, he means it in an endearing way- I'm sure it's better than 'fat-arsed hippopotumus!!'

I'm sure tuna is an improvement, but can't stand the studd- I'm dreaming of cheese- My OH is ordering the shopping online as we speak; asking me which cheese to get! oooooooh! At least I don't have to go get it!!! :D

Oh and Yes, I was a smoker- gave up about 4 years ago, best thing I ever did^^

I am going to take more tetras next week, but oooh I love my shakes and mousse- not to worry, I'm sure it'll be fine :D

Sass - Well done on a brilliant loss and completing your first week!

Ciara - I used to smoke around 15-20 a day, but am finding that I am only having 10 at most now. I always used to have one when I'd eaten, so now i'm not eating I don't crave them as much. Am hoping to give them up shortly, but thought I'd get established on CD first and then try.

Clare, Sue, Laila & Emma - hope you've all had a fab day :)

Sorry it's just a quick one - my daughters have just gone to sleep so need to get on with the washing and ironing whilst i can. Will pop back later and catch up.

Bye for now xx

Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger Bugger...

I've just read a post that says I can only have either:
1 teaspoon of fruit waterflavouring a day
1 teaspoon of veg waterflavouring a day
1 scoop of mousse powder per day (2 teaspoons)

Duur, I've been having 1/2tsp veg, 1/2tsp fruit and 1 tsp of mousse, which takes me over...actually it's more mousse as I make a jelly from the fruit- so that's erm, oh dear, maybe almost another 1/2!!!

Reckon this could be why my weight is slow??? But, tested again this morning, still in a really strong ketosis x

Hi everyone

Sass - well done on weightloss

Ciara - I'm a smoker unfortunately - gave up once for 3 yrs and then had some bad news and started again, now I can't stop. but 1 thing at a time - weight first then the stop smoking

I went aqua running last night which was brilliant - you have a float tired round your waist you do as the name says run in water. was really hard work an I'm still aching. Went to bellydancing class tonight an was aching too much to put effort in. I then came home and had something to eat - I am really feeling bad now cause I've been trying soo hard an dreading weigh in on sunday. Feel like crying.

Hope everyone is having a good evening xx

Oh Susan, Hunny, don't beat yourself up about it- it's understandable- you were worn out from all that exercise! Did you have something big or small? What was it?

Drink plenty of water, flush it out of your system (as Emma suggested earlier) and I'm sure you'll be fine.

I'm sure everyone has a blip at some point, so just put it behind you and get back on track- you'll still lose I'm sure.

Clare - now that you said that you read that post, i remembered my cdc telling me the same thing, i have only been having the one tsp of bouillon at the moment. Got mix a mousse today but my cdc accidently gave me that fibre stuff lol so no mousse for me this week. If i was you i would cut back to one tsp of any of those that you have been using.

Thanks Sass I'm glad that I popped up for air too So proud of you for quitting the old smokes So c'mon tell me...how did you quit and more importantly how many lbs did you put up after quitting?!

I went cold turkey, had a fag one night and i really didnt enjoy it, i hated the smell the taste and i was nearly sick so i put it out and never had one ever again. I gave up in the may and i weighed around 18.3 and then by this january i weighed 19.12 :eek: I would put that down to the fact that i gave up, i didn't really change much else, its funny though because at the time i really never though i replaced my cigs with food but hay those blasted scales told me otherwise.

Girls my CDC gave me a tip today, much the same as what emma has said before about having chicken. So when the cdc mentioned it i asked if i was okay to have the pre cooked chicken in bits that you can get from sainsbury's and she said yep, she said there is nothing wrong with having one or two bits a day, they wont take you out of ketosis and just gives you something to taste. so yum yum i went and got some, 2 packs for £3.

:thankyou: Lady's for the congratz re my loss this week, i feel really good and i so wish i didn't blip last night but i'm now more stronger than ever, the first wi has given me the power to be 110%

I had a really busy day today what with seeing my cdc and then i had to get to the other side of milton keynes to do some BBQ shopping and take it to my sisters and then all the way back again to do the food shopping for home and then home and cook dinner for everyone here, and all this by bus. and to think my OH is off work today, lazy little fecker, men !!!

Excuse all the ands there, just makes it all sound better :D as you read your ment to get out of breath which is how i have felt all day :8855: So i'm going to hit the sack now, night night all my lovely 100% CDer buddy's.

Last edited:
sue don't feel bad hunnie, i did the same last night :D we do all do it, trick is don't give up. xxx we are all here for you, try getting in some of that chicken i mentioned in my above post hun ( i think its going to save me alot of blips on this diet) xxx

Oh Susan, Hunny, don't beat yourself up about it- it's understandable- you were worn out from all that exercise! Did you have something big or small? What was it?

It was a pot noodle - I think I have done too much although I have loved spending my evenings this week doing other things rather than sitting in front of TV

Well I tasted my HB dinner tonight without even thinking, then spat it out - had a brain fizz. Foolish really -- but it's easy to forget.

On a lighter note - I have got back into my favourite size 18 skirt!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO UNBELIEVABLY HAPPY :):):):):)

Just need a top to go with it now....oh the joys of shopping! :)

Susan - I am worried about all the exercise you are doing while on ss. I think you need to contact 'icemoose' - who is very good with these things. I always like to ask him for advice - he tells you how it is, not what you want to hear. BUT my understanding of exercise while on CD is to build it up gradually. To think, in your first week you have done aqua fit, aqua running and belly dancing - i'm sure it's faaaaar too much at this early stage sweetie. I don't want you getting ill, and you will if you don't s l o w down. I wouldn't worry about what you ate hun - yes you may be out of ketosis, but tbh with all the exercising I have a feeling that gaining weight will most likely not be an issue this time. ((Hugs))

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening :)

Hugs x x x

Think I will go an get chicken in after work tomorrow and nibble that if I get urges.

People have been asking today if I've lost an I have noticed i'm losing double chin an my face seems tighter (if u know what I mean)

I'll drink lots of water next couple of days. I just hope its nots ruined my weight loss chance now.

I just can't stop the gremlin possessing me and taking my will power away which is why i've tried tobe occupied all week. I live alone so got no one to stop me which is why, before cd, I used to binge at weekend xx

Emma - well done on getting into your size 18 skirt. thats brilliant and must be a lovely feeling.

I think I've just been so hyper and bouncing this last week for 1st time in so long that I have pushed myself. Wanted to see what I liked. I'm going to have a couple of rest days and speak to my cdc on sunday. Thanks xxx

Morning Ladys

:banana dancer:THANK CAMBRIDGE ITS FRIDAY !!:banana dancer:

Hope everyone has a fantastic day today, the sun is shinning here and i hope it stays that way. I'v got so much housework to do today its unreal, i didnt do anything around the house yesterday as was busy doing jobs outside the house, its amazing how messy it gets in one day :sigh: oh well it shouldn't take me to long.

Think i'm back in ketosis again now after my accident knocked me out so that fat is once again burning and its going to burn lots today :cool:

Did fancy taking my dogs out for a walk around the woods today but that wont be happening :cry: There has been a spate of sex attacks on women in my area so now i'm to scared to go out alone, why do these nasty things have to happen. I'm such a worrier anyway and things like this make getting on with things hard. anyway hope the B@!"*~D gets caught soon so we can all be safe again.

Morning ladies,
Another bright sunny day today, another day to be in control and be 100% WE CAN DO THIS!

I have WI later this evening- scales budged again this morning (woohoo) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed- wearing an old top I've had for years, fitting really nicely so I'm pleased.

Anyway, stay strong ladies, not sure what time I'll check in- babysitting- how do you keep and 11 yr old boy occupied on a Friday night- ooops he's bringing his bass guitar....

Oh Emma, isn't it your WI today too? Good Luck, Hunny!
xx

Cant wait to hear how your wi has gone today :D i think its Emma's also today :D so exciting, i love it !!!

Pleased those scales were nice to you this morning hun, bet that top looks lovely. Well I have an 11 year old but its a hard one, i cant advise there as he is always telling me he is bored, but then again i think its so he can kick me off my pc so he can talk to all his mates on MSN, kids ey?!!

Hi girls!

Hope everyone's day is going well. I've got my weigh in at 4.30 today - but then got to go into town to get HB Dad a father's day gift, so i'll be on this evening to let you know my results.

I have been a slight fool today. I was sat here thinking 'i'm going to be sick' and came over a bit light headed. Then I realised '**** it's 3pm and I haven't had a shake yet' How I've forgot that is beyond me.

So sat here now with ma shake, starting to feel better *phew* - could do with a kip now.

My scales have moved too Bubbly penguin! Although I'm not building my hopes up, because over past 9 days they have moved a LOT. So not relying on my scales too much (cheapo asda) waiting with excitement for CDC to weigh me!

Speak to you all later :)

Hugs x x x

Back