★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

uh-oh! Weigh in today...have spoken to cdc last night and will be going up to 810 for a wee while, see if I can curb this nibbling :D
Will let you know how I get on later...hope you have a good day!!! xxxxx

Morning Clare

Good Luck with your WI hun. I think that your making the right decision regarding the 810. I find that i need to clear my head ("so to speak") sometimes on this diet and the best way is to come away from SS/SS+. I found it gives me motivation to get back into it, so i will keep my fingers crossed that it helps you too.

I'm off out for a coffee with a mate so will post properly later, but make sure you let me know as soon as poss how you got on this evening hun :D

Have a good day xx

Hey Sass!

Did you have a nice coffee?!! I have to cut back on the stuff as I've had so much lately trying to stay awake.

Came home from work at 9am this morning as I felt dizzy and sick, but I'm feeling much better now, prolly just burnt out I reckon! Roll on Saturday!

Anyway- 6 and a half pounds off for me, which I'm really chuffed with, and another inch and a half from my waist :D

I've just tucked into some chicken, stuffing made from chich n mush soup and some stock type gravy- it was yummy- felt so good to 'legally' eat a meal and I feel totally stuffed! I'm sure this is what I need to get me back on track :D

I'm bending the rules a little however as I don't eat fish or much meat so my CDC is allowing me eggs occasionally, but I'm staying off the milk as it's quite carby. She thinks I can do 810 and remain in ketosis. I hope so, although I do feel a nice cup of tea coming on.... x

Firstly i must congratulate you on your fantastic loss, 6 1/2lb is fab when you have been finding it hard, so i'm over the moon for you :happy096:

wow dinner sounds good hun, I also think you have found your answer and SS or SS+ will be there when your ready for it.

I don't know much about 810, how does it work ?

I have on two occasions had semi skimmed milk in my tea or coffee and its never done me much harm so maybe a once a week treat ? Eggs yep eggs are a great low carb food and high in protein. You could make a Chinese style egg stir-fry's with bean shots and spinach, i love having king prawn stir-fry's hmmmm yummy. I could also make an egg curry. Sorry you probs have some great meal ideas anyway lol Are you planning to try and add a little chicken into your diet ?

oppps also forgot to mention how sorry i am to hear you wasn't feeling to great this morning hun. I'm pleased your feeling better now but do take things easy. So what's happening on Saturday ?

Oh!!! I've not abandoned you, sorry! We've had the show on so I've been sooooo busy!!!!

Anyway, pretty late for work just now, so a proper catch up a bit later! Woohoooo it's Friday!!! I can now finally rest!!!! xx

Heya Sass!

How's it going? I'm well, thinking that I'm way over the 810 but hey-ho. Went out to lunch today and even had one or two chips- very naughty I know, but I did stick to water and black coffee. Oh well I'm not stressing too much. Out again tomorrow for lunch, but sticking to meat and a teensy bit of veg at the carvery- At least I can make relatively sensible choices..and my portion sizes are so much smaller!

You saw on my facebook that I bought a size 14 coat today from Primark- I tried on the 16 which was fine, actually but I felt a bit daring, and I want it last a little while so I went for the 14 which is fine too!!!! Don't know how it'd work with a thick jumper, but that will be OK soon I guess.

Had a stressful week with the show being on and I'm so glad it's over and that I have a full weekend with Gaz doing NOTHING related to work!

Met up with a friend today and we lunched, we're going out tomorrow too- sometimes I think the diet has to take a back seat and I need to make 'feel good' time with friends and family. I've been so stressed my hair's been falling out a bit too (this has always happened) so my CDC has made me start taking extra B and C vitamins for a while!

Anyway, that's about it really- so much has gone on that i've forgotten most of it! Hope you're having a good weekend xxx

Hi clare

You sound like your really happy at the moment which is the main thing, enjoying time with friends and well done for being in control. Bet your over the moon that the play is out the way so you can chill for abit, seems very manic.

I made the choice to come of CD on friday night as i was just needing to eat and that also dribbled into yesterday and today i want to get back on it but i'm sitting here thinking of things i could eat it i put it off another day :( So far i have had a black coffee and water but feeling like this so early in the day is not a good sign.

I have been debating trying weight watchers and taking my mum along as she keeps saying she wants to do something about her weight but she cant do CD due to money. But with me when i want to eat i always think about those diets that will allow that but in reality when i do switch to them i cant handle not having such great losses. My scales showed a 9lb loss for last week which i was over the moon with so i know i would love to get back into it today and get myself into the 14's. I just cant say right now which way i'm going to go.

Got lots to get done today so i'm going to dash hun but its good to hear from you.

Hey Hun,

I've been totally crap, which is why I guess, I've dropped off the radar somewhat :( I really need to get back on track- I've maintained while eating OK but I'm fed up with not having the control- and I know it's totally emotional-stress and tiredness and too many compliments (nice, but not helpful)

Anyway, I'm desperately hoping I can kick my arse in to gear and get back in the pink zone and back to SS, I'm just not ready to have food. How annoying!

Have you made a decision about WW? Why does this have to be soo hard? x

Hiya Hun,

Yep me too. I gained all that i lost in the week i was 100% and was very very scared that this would set a trend so i bit the bullet and have joined my local WW. I was so worried about going as i had to go on my own but i feel fab for doing it. I decided that i really need to eat hot foods during the winter and i really wont be able to stick to CD for more than 7 days and to me that just seemed pointless so i thought well hay if you do WW for the next few months and only lose a stone that's better than pigging out and putting on so here i am doing yet another diet. I'm not going to focus to much on the weight loss right now but more on my portion sizes and just aim to stick to my allowed points and if i lose i will be happy but i just feel like i'm on a never ending roundabout going from clockwise to anti-clockwise.

I had also stopped posting on her due to my badness but i havent deserted you hun, i am still firmly on my mission but just finding my way right now.

So hows things going with you now, have you managed to get back onto CD ? Also very well done with maintaining whilst eating normal foods that's such an achievement, i know your wanting to carry on losing but i hope that makes you feel positive about your future and maintaining. This is such a hard and long journey but we are both getting there and i'm very grateful to have you to chat to whilst dragging myself up this huge mountain.

Speak soon hun xx

Hi Irene,

We dont have a team leader as its just me and bubbly posting and im now doing WW but just come here to post to BubblyPenguin so sadly that's a no to entering this weeks challenge.

Oh dear hun! I'm so sorry for not posting- it's been a busy time with half term, visitors and the like that I've not spent alot of time on the computer!

How are you doing anyway? Hope WW is working for you! I've been losing slowly- still plodding away, but my CDC wants me to stay on 810 for a while as the extra protein is doing wonders for my stats! I have to say I'm quite pleased at getting to eat a nice warm meal now the weather's turned cold, but still keeping within the structure of CD...

oooh I'm almost overweight! I bought some size 14 tops at Primark at the weekend which fit so well and some 16 jeans and trousers from Tescos which I've been parading around in!

I still don't feel small, even though I've never been this size in my adult life! I will update my profile and facebook pic at some point as someone told me it doesn't look like me anymore!

Anyway, would love an update on your progress hun! xxx

Hiya Clare,

So good to hear from you, i'm pleased 810 is working for you. I was looking at your ticker the other day and your doing so well. Size 14's wow i'm so jealous. Cant wait to see your new pics.

I have started back on SS today, changed my CDC which seems to be a very good move as the lady i went to today was 100% more motivating and supportive so i'm feeling really positive about my restart. It seems my old CDC has a bit of a reputation for not being so supportive :( I sadly had a big gain of about 12lbs since coming off CD so cant wait to get rid of that, I can really feel those pounds and its horrible. :( My eldest had to have an emergency appendix op last friday so WW didn't really get off to a good start and since last week i have just been BAD !!! so last night i gave myself such a good talking to and i realised how much i want to get to my 10 stone goal.

Hey hun!

How's the CD restart going? I don't blame you at all for eating- you were probably a nervous wreck with your son's op! How's he doing now? Ok, I hope!

I think it's a really positive move changing your CDC- I wouldn't have stuck with this without mine- if you have the support there, that's half the battle!

I'm not sure how the 810 is going really- I keep bending the rules a fair bit, but I'm hoping once I get into a routine with it I'll do ok- it's just so cold that I want to eat to keep warm!!!

Anyway, hope you're doing ok, won't be long until you're in the pink again! xxx

Oh one more thing- My friend Klev who's in the Netherlands has started CD and is on Minimins- would you mind if she joined our team? It may help to have a bit of motivation from another to keep us on track?! xxx

Evening Clare - Cant post a long one but of course your friend can join the more the merrier if you ask me. I did put an advert up for a new team but only because we don't really do the whole team thing with just the two of us but hell yea would be good to have someone else here to chat to and maybe we can enter our WI's with just the three of us ?

Diets going very well and yes my new CDC is great, i have had email support you name it. Its so different to how things went with my old one. My sister is also coming along with me to my next appointment because she is starting on the 16th of this month so will be good to actually know someone in real life :D who is on the diet.

Will come and post again at the weekend, must go to bed now as i have work tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting to know your friend :)

and here was me saying this wasn't going to be a long one, for some reason i cant just do quick posts pmsl have to be a few para's at least. anyway i'm really off now, night. x

Haha, it's not that long- I often surprise myself with how long mine end up!

Thanks for that, I'll tell Klev- might be good to get this team going again and may motivate me a bit more!!

Great that your sister is going to start CD, must be fab to have someone you know starting as you can support each other!

Anyway, this really is a short one as I'm running late for work (for a change!)

Have a great day xxxx

Woohooo first WI of my restart and i lost 8lbs even though i fell off for 3 days, I'm in total shock.

Hows things with you Clare ?

Last edited:
Oh HUn!!!! That is a fantastic loss, bet you're really pleased! Have you managed to stick to it 100%?

I've been fairly up and down, but feeling a bit more up at the minute! I've had awful tummy problems- lots of urgent toilet trips since Monday! Thought it was because I had a carby day on Monday but I'm now thinking it may be a bug as it's not stopped yet! Oh well, it's helping to lose a bit of weight I guess!

Getting lots of compliments which is lovely, so I must still be dropping :) Almost overweight now- ARGH! So close it's hurting!!! xx

Your doing brilliantly hun, i'm proud of you. Even though you have had your tough times you have stuck it out and that's all that counts. To right you should be enjoying those compliments, that's what this is all about. Health and feeling good about ourselves.

I'm feeling focused again. Didn't manage 100% last week, had 3 days total food rampage but still thankfully had a good loss. My CDC is brill so i think she might be the one to carry me through this tough old journey. My sister came with me to my CDC today so she is all set to start next week and its very odd but we are very close in weight so we can both see each other through this the whole way. I'm looking forward to getting past my gain which is another 4lbs to go and then i will be losing fresh FAT :D

Back