★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

That's great, hun, sounds like you're really back in the zone- it'll be brilliant when your sister starts too! And I'm so glad you've found a great CDC- makes all the difference in the world!

This morning my bmi was 30!!! I'm almost into the 11s and I can't wait for it!

Anyway, gotta go as I'm running late...as usual!

Have a fab day xxxx

Hi Clare, go you !!! almost in the 11's that is fandabidozi, and a BMI of 30 wooohooo i'm over the moon for you hun. They are such huge achievements.

How's your weekend been hun?

Mine's been touch and go, but I've just been for a run to compensate and burn off some excess carb. I'm lucky that it doesn't take too long to get back in ketosis so I'm hoping I'll be back in by tomorrow- I just wish there was a secret to getting back to SS!! I was much happier then!

Anyway WI tomorrow! Will let you know how I get on. Hope you're doing Ok xxx

Hi All,

How are you guys doing, sorry I went AWOL for a while, was feeling oh so pitiful and sorry for myself lol and had a long break from everything.

Went to see my CDC yesterday after a 6 month gap, I can't believe it has been that long but I am glad that I back on it now.

Can I just say how fantastic you all look, just proves what hard work can achieve!!

I am doing an edited version of the 820 plan so hopefully will be easier to get back into SS'ing.

Hows everyone xmas going?

Hope you all have a great christmas and if we dont speak on here again a really positive, fresh and full of good fortune 2010.

Speak soon

Laila x x x

Oh Laila! How lovely to hear from you, hun!

Things have been quiet here of late, I've been way off plan the last week and I've not heard from Sass, although I think she was doing WW, then came back hehe.

Maybe now you're here, it'll help me to get back on track- I'll be SOOOOOO glad when Christmas is over and I'm not surrounded by food!

What have you been up to in the last 6 months then? x

anyone still use this thread.

Hay all,

Don't know if anyone is still about on this thread but wanted to post here to see.

WoW feels like so long since i have been around this neck of the woods. I have been a very very bad girl!!! I have been totally of plan for a good while now and have eaten so much it hurts to even think about all that i have consumed. I even had to go out today and buy the next size up in trousers as i felt so uncomfortable in them. I felt like i was bursting out the seams.

To cut a long story short i had always planned to re start the diet on the 2nd on January but i really cant take feeling like this for much longer lol so after chatting to my sister on the phone who is also on Cambridge i have decided to restart tomorrow.

Anyway if anyone is still around it would be good to hear from you. I hope you have all had a good crimbo xxx

Speak soon
Hayley xx

Hey hun! I'm still here, just about, reckon we need to revive this thread for the new year!

Can't type a long one as I'm off to bed, but have put on about 7lbs over the Christmas and now I'm back with a vengeance!!! Glad to be back in control to be honest!

Anyway, have to shoot now, but it would be good to get going again! Hope you're doing well on your restart! xxx

Hi Clare,

I'm glad your still about. I noticed your also in the restart for 2010 thread woohoo!!!!

I also reckon that reviving this thread is a very good idea, maybe we could put an add for new members and start using this thread as a proper team and entering our loss etc. I need to find my diet mojo, i have gain about 1.5stone and i feel so rubbish tbh.

I've been meaning to restart everyday since the 1st lol and i have stumbled everyday but i shall not be defeated. So again this is my day one and i'm determined to only go to bed with shakes and water in me belly.

How was your xmas, i hope you had a good one?

Mine was fab, kids were all very happy with everything. I'm happier its ll over now though so i can concentrate on a few things. I decided that i want to learn to drive this year so that's mission two, weight loss is of course mission 1 :D

Hurray!

Day 2 for me and in the pink and back in the game! I had a lovely Christmas thanks Hunny, but put on about half a stone- not stressing about it though, because I enjoyed every mouthful, but now it's time to get back in control.

Hope you've had a successful day- I realise I'm extra cold as I'm in ketosis, but I'm running out of jumpers and I can't really wear gloves indoors hehe.

What a great ambition, learning to drive- wish my OH would- I don't know how I would cope without my car!

Advertising for more members is a great idea? Do you want to do that? No point in us posting the same thing twice. Never got my head around the logging weigh in things, although it's hard only being weighed fortnightly...then again, it may help the team!!

Anyway, had my shakes today, but may nibble on a bar later- my new rule is to have something if I need it, as long as it's in a packet with Cambridge written on...shopping was painful mind, but I did not give in! When I get tempted, I keep reminding myself how much happier I was 100% and how cheating made me feel- trying to hang on to that!

Anyway, I'm sure you've had a great day, gonna try and warm up now, so I'll catch up with you later xxx

No problem i'll do us an add, would be good to get more peeps in here to chat to. I think i might also make a suggestion about teams doing weigh ins once a month on the last day of every month as some people do get weighed fortnightly/monthly or whatever.

I'm pleased you had a good xmas and that half a stone will be off plus more in your first week so that's very good going. I might take a few more weeks to get to where i was but i have been off it for a good while.

Its absolutely freezing isn't it, let alone being in ketosis. Your so lucky slipping into ketosis on your second day, i hope i go in fast this time. had a headache all day but think its the withdrawal as i really have over done the carbs and caffeine.

My sister who is also on Cambridge has done amazing, she has lost 2 and a half stone in i think 5 weeks. she has the willpower i can only dream of having and she managed to be good all over xmas. She looks amazing already, i'm so proud of her. I will see if i can get her to join us in this thread.

almost done with day 1 so feeling very happy with myself tonight, going to bed in a mo so i can wake up and be on day 2!!!

Good night hun and here we come day 2 and day 3 for you!!!

I've always been lucky with the ketosis thing, must be quite carb tolerant or not normally consume alot as I slip in quite easily, without noticing and am alway in quite a strong one! Great ideas by the way, I've posted my support. Also great idea to invite your sister- I'll get working on Klev, not sure what she's up to at the mo!

Well done on your successful day one hun, I have a good feeling about this time...2010 will be our year! xx

Hai all :D clare told me to come over and join you lot :D i'll tell a bit more in a few minutes, but first i got to give my little girl something to eat haha.

Cya in a few min!

hehe :D so for the people who don't know me yet :)

i'm Klev (well not my real name :p i'm actually Annemarie or Ann) and i am from the netherlands :) i came to this site because of clare, i got to use cambridge because of clare :p so it is all her fault you're stuck with me now :D.

I have a little girl of nearly 9 months now. She's a major charm, but a few weeks ago she was in the hospital and for my own health and strength i had a period of wich i used low carbs meal in the evening cause otherwise i would have gone down. I nearly passed out three times the first day :S.
Ah well that is over now!

Christmas and newyearseve went almost as planned (i ate a few things i wasn't actually allowed) and now i have to get back on 100% for a while. I am 100% since the 1st of january. But i have also had the thought of going to the mac donalds and just stuff everything up a tree or something.

I am also the slimmest now in about 3 or 4 years. I can't remember when i was this slim. So like the rest :) i just need to find the power to keep going now!! I know i won't smuggle, but giving up is just so easy.....cause i feel good now! But i know i will feel better if i keep going hehe.

lol i should stop letting my mind run about! Above is a nice example of what happens when i think about giving up haha.

Ah well! i hope to have loads of fun with you lot :D cya!

Hi Ann (hope you don't mind me calling you ann) - welcome to the team. You have done really well so far. I'm sure we will all get to our goals this year!!! So do you and Clare know each other from outside the forum? Its nice to have someone you know also doing the same diet. My sister is also doing Cambridge. She is a huge motivation and inspiration to me as she has so much drive to get to goal.

Looking forward to getting to know you xx

I did it, I did it, I DID IT.......

I cant believe i have got to day 2, i'm amazed lol Okay so your proberly like what its only day two but believe me i have had so many day ones its unreal and to be on day two is fab!!! i feel like i can do this again and the scales have also gone down by 3 and 3/4's of a lb :wee::wee::wee:

Plans for today are to do nothing, just chill with the kids as they are all off school. Maybe watch a nice film together and enjoy my water and shakes. Got a headache again today but i'm embracing it with joy as i know its a good sign.

Clare hun - I noticed you haven't been to well this morning, i hope you feel better soon, sending you some betterness (not a word i know, but its a Hayley word) your way chick!!

Hi sass, no probs you calling me ann :D

Yes clare and i know each other from outside the forum :D and she is my big big big (well not so big any more, since she has shrunk!!!) example :D

And well done on your second day :D very good :D

Over here we take 2 weeks to get used to the diet. I noticed in england people take 3 days, and for getting in ketoses that is certainly true, but before your body and your mind have gotten used to it, i feel like i have to do those 2 weeks again as well. Cause the 'wanting" to eat is still there in some level. Not as bad as my very first two weeks though!

I am very excited to get to know you as well :D

Enjoy your day with the kids :D

My plans for today are working this afternoon, after 7 weeks of not it takes getting used to again :S and with all the snow i wonder if i will be able to get home. We have snow here for three weeks already!

Ah but there is always a way!

Clare are you getting better already??

Love
Ann

Morning Girls,

Hope you both doing okay, I'm off to work today so just a quickie from me.

Wooohoo day 3 is here, will test for ketosis later, so hope its going to be pink. I did have some chicken last night though it was chocolate and cake i craved so i reckon the chicken was a good choice.

I had a filthy dream last night.....................that i ate chocolate and when i woke up i was really upset with myself for failing the diet till i realised it was all just a horrid nightmare.

Anyway i better be off, hope you both have a great day, speak soon,

hayley xxx

Morning girlies!

Um day 4 for me and going just fine...we won't mention the taste of cheese and corned beef I nibbled last night- we'll blame Gaz! I'm feeling much better and back at school today- kids are doing a test, so I'm typing this!

I feel so much more back in control, in a good ketosis and about 5 pounds down from my Christmas damage- have another full week and a half before WI, so I want to do well!

I'm so proud of both of you for keeping at it and not giving up! It's really inspiring me to keep going- we WILL reach our goals this year, I know it!

I think the snowy weather is helping funnily enough, despite being cold to the bone it's making me feel so cheery as everyone is helping each other and full of good spirits :D

Ann hunny, I've just noticed how far your ticker is down!! You and I have lost about the same amount now- that's amazing!

Do you realise between us we have lost.....<counts on fingers>...169.1lbs!!!! That's 12 stone! I think that's nearly 77kg- wow! OMG that's about my entire body weight now! For that we deserve lots of self-praise, we have done so well- let's keep going!

Anyway, better get going- the test is nearly over...spilt some of my shake in the car today, so hoping I dont get munchy at playtime and can hold out until lunch!!! Lots of coffee I think! I know it's not good for me, but if it stops me from eating....

Oh well! See you later xxxx

Back