♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Aw the poor little guy! Very scary when that happens but the little 'uns bounce back so quickly! Can't believe you didn't reach for the bad food x Good for you girl! Hope he's feeling better tomorrow x

Poor little guy! Hope Tyler is okay today! That must have given you a shock! Don't worry about the food LKou - i reckon you'll still have a loss come WI:D.

And - homemade biscuits!?
Again.... you better have saved me some!x

Poor Tyler. My 3 year old has almost had 3 broken noses and on each occasion he went into shock (so did i!!!!!!!). It was the most horrible feeling in the world. I feel sorry for you. I hope he gets better really soon. Big hugs to you both (((hug))))

aww hope your littl'un is a bit better now - sounds really nasty :(

also, sending good vibes for you and your diet - you will get back on track! :D (however SV is right.. blowouts are good once in a while i feel to get it out of your system :))x

BUMP!

How are you doing Lou?x

Hope your little boy is okay - not heard from you since his bump xxx

hw r u both hunx

Bump Lou!

Hope you had a good weekend! Come on and give us some more losses missy!x

HELLO PEOPLE!
Soooo soooo sorry not been on. Have been in and out of hospital with my little boy. Has been having episodes of turning white as a ghost and then lips turning blue - all after this bump to the head. And the docs at paediatrics just keep saying 'it's a virus!'. My uni supervisor lost her 8 year old daughter last week from doctors misdiagnosing so have been fret!!! So, has been a nightmare - and as she is my supervisor my uni work (MSc Thesis) may go a little pete tong for a while but is minescule(sp?) in comparison.

So there we go......reaons behind my ignorance.

NO losses to report but something new is gonna start today.....MY WII FIT IS COMING....

So I am gonna do a wii fit challenge.....any ideas people.....(as it's not here yet)...... just not entirely sure of the ins and outs of my challenge but I am determined to make it work this time. Wii fit and WW....there has to be some success...surely?

X x X

try and beat 316 spins on the regular hula hoop in the aerobic section ;) that'll burn you some calories! :D

nice to see you back - sorry to hear about your little one, really hope he is better soon! xxx

awww hun sorry to hear about tyler hope he is feeling better soon hun! And the wii fit is great i must dust mine of and get back on it good luck for the week ahead xx

316 you say? Right, must work nout how to use the bloody thing! x

Sorry to hear about your little boy, hope he's well on the mend now :) xxx

Yer he is getting there...

Just managed 385 on the hula left on super hula? Is that good? x

Sorry to hear about little Tyler, hope he is better soon.

And thats really sad about your Uni supervisors little girl.

Well done on beating 316 ;) x

Well done you on getting your wii fit. I am supposed to picking up a treadmill today but think the wii fit is the way forward.

Sorry to hear about your wee boy. Its really scary - and just keep being a right pain in the rear end....gets you what you want in the end.

Rosie x

Back