♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Sounds good to me....maybe? lol.... Yer have noticed the change in my diet has meant changes in other things last week or so..... BUT, better out than in and lighter for it :D

Sounds good to me....maybe? lol.... Yer have noticed the change in my diet has meant changes in other things last week or so..... BUT, better out than in and lighter for it :D
I think Im gonna take a leaf out of your book and up the veggies. Have done my shop for this week so am brassic, its a long month this month til payday!! However, next week, I'll up the veggies even more. I had loads tonight for supper with a wee bit of chicken and Im stuffed!! Maybe sort my blocked up prob!! And well done again for such a great loss!!

Hi Lou - Congratulations on your weigh in result - 6lbs is amazing - Well done you!!! xxx

I think Im gonna take a leaf out of your book and up the veggies. Have done my shop for this week so am brassic, its a long month this month til payday!! However, next week, I'll up the veggies even more. I had loads tonight for supper with a wee bit of chicken and Im stuffed!! Maybe sort my blocked up prob!! And well done again for such a great loss!!

Awwww thanks missus! Yer, filling up on veg is good as u dont lose points and means u can have a nicer treat in the evening! PLus you get all ur goodness. :) And they do stuff ya - thats for sure. I had 2x bowls of free soup - was actually really lovely.... for my dinner.... meant I could have a crunchie and some crisps this evening without feeling bad. I also had 2 points left (under the 4 a day I am saving for the weekend) and I had to force some crumpets down... really struggled to eat 17 points today... its the soup - I swear! lol.... tummy is shrinking too as had a sarnie when I was out for lunch today, I ate half and was full??????? Before, I would have had sarnie, crisps, choc, fruit, bla bla.... crazyness.

Food today:

2 x crumpets (2)

Light Choices Chicken and Stuffing sarnie (4)

2 x ww bread (1)
2 x pops (1)

2 x bowls of Free Soup

Frazzles (1.5)
Crunchie (3.5)

2 x crumpets (2)

Milk (2)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey there :wave_cry:....welcome to the site, im new here as well and absolutely love it!
Everyone is so friendly and motivating :)
you are well on your way to you valentines goal... good luck :D

Hey there :wave_cry:....welcome to the site, im new here as well and absolutely love it!
Everyone is so friendly and motivating :)
you are well on your way to you valentines goal... good luck :D

Awwww hello billy..... Welcome! I have been here since June, lost a fair bit and then gained it again so am back to do it for real this time!!!! Am loving it so far.....

Have you got a diary? x

No not yet...how do i do that?...still trying to get the hang of this site... evryone seems to be flying on it and doing lovely pictures!!! :eek:

Morning hun
Hope your having another good week.Have a lovely weekend x

Just popping in to say hello. How you doing?

Hey up me duck! .. :) hows things going ? .... hows the essay? ..
hope your doing ok xx

am off cleaning now xx

Hey people.... I'm good thanks for asking.... have my essay to finish and feeling a bit low....
Tyler was driving me bonkers this morning (just being a 3 year old) and I got so annoyed I said "thats it, your going to nursery as I don't want you around me all day!".... He seemed fairly placid after and didn't wave goodbye when I dropped him off.Now I feel like the worst ***** of a mother ever.... :(

....and as a psychologist you will be worrying that it will cause him all sorts of attachment issues later in life etc etc....;)

I was dead impressed with your credentials - you could start some online therapy for all of us - now there's a nice sideline for you.

Noticed your mood was sad - it happens sometimes when we are stressed out - we take it out on the nearest person to us! He will draw you a picture and have forgotten all about it by milk and cookie time.

Love and hugs xx

Hey people.... I'm good thanks for asking.... have my essay to finish and feeling a bit low....
Tyler was driving me bonkers this morning (just being a 3 year old) and I got so annoyed I said "thats it, your going to nursery as I don't want you around me all day!".... He seemed fairly placid after and didn't wave goodbye when I dropped him off.Now I feel like the worst ***** of a mother ever.... :(
Hi Lou, dont you worry, like Rosie says, he'll have forgotten all about it, just you get your head down and get that essay done! A mothers guilt eh?!! He'll be having a whale of a time with his wee chums xx

....and as a psychologist you will be worrying that it will cause him all sorts of attachment issues later in life etc etc....;)

I was dead impressed with your credentials - you could start some online therapy for all of us - now there's a nice sideline for you.

Noticed your mood was sad - it happens sometimes when we are stressed out - we take it out on the nearest person to us! He will draw you a picture and have forgotten all about it by milk and cookie time.

Love and hugs xx

Hehehe, yea, although right now I am so mad I could scream - would be a useless therapist! lol... have managed to spill nail varnish all over my bed and new mem foam matress, spilt olive oil EVERYWHERE. Have tried to change the ram in my PC and my computer is rejecting it, I want to exersize but my boobs hurt so much I dont wanna move....damn PMT!

Ok, calm..... thanks for being supportive. I am just having 'one of those days'....

And I am sure he will be fine when I collect him.... Thanks Hun....

Hi Lou, dont you worry, like Rosie says, he'll have forgotten all about it, just you get your head down and get that essay done! A mothers guilt eh?!! He'll be having a whale of a time with his wee chums xx

I know, with all the hiccups today I have not even spent anytime on the essay. I have a goal of 500 words a day, which seems easy - but when you have to really think about what your writing.....it takes forever.... ARGH - I need chocolate....WW chocolate of course.... ;)

Ah, I have heard this before. My mum used to say when she was due she'd drop everything.... perhaps that is why! Ah, it all makes sense now!

hey Lou! sorry to hear you're having one of those days.. hope you're feeling a bit better now :D well done on yesterdays points.. very impressed! :D xxx

Thanks hun.... feel a bit better.... after a stint on the wii.... 20 mins running and a little hula I felt better.

Food today:

2 Crumpets (2)

Frazzles (1.5)
Free Soup (0)

Free Soup (0)
Pasta, quorn sausage, sauce (5)
Cheese (2)

Popaudaum (.5)
Milk (2)

Hmmmm - only 13 points.... will have to sneak some more in before bed.... although I am just not hungry....? Free soup is the best!

x

Back