♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Glad you are feeling a little better x

i say things to my kids all the time i wish i could take back but they do forget- unless they're storing it all up for teenage revenge !!
Rhiannon's behaviour always takes a nosedive when she's comming down with something so we have a few stressfull days where i seem to be telling her off all the time, then she's poorly, i then realise whats just happened and kick myself for not realising. She still sez things like 'mom you're the best' so i'm quite sure you are not the worst mom in the world

hey Lou, hope you have a great weekend! xxx :)

Hey guys, thanks for the messages. I feel beter aboyt Ty now although he is still irritating me somewhat but TOTM is due any day so....

Bought some aqua ban today as my boobs are terribly swollen and my tummy is sore....scales show a few lbs gain too whichI know is water.....didn't realise sore boobs was from the muscle/tissue in them retaining water?!?

So fingers crossed the tablets do the trick....will let you know how they get on.... have noticed I keep needing a wee but that would make sense? x

Oohhh sore boobs, brings back memories hope the aquaban helps and you soon feel better

Take care

M

Thanks peeps.... am currently in bed at the fella's, as he's gone to play golf as as I am pre-menstrual I really didn't wanna be sitting in IT suite at Uni or in the library. The bed next to the radiator is much better and it means I can do an hour or so now, sleep off some of the tumy ache, and then do a little more work in a bit. This essay just goes on and on and I don't seem to be writing much at all. Grrrrr. :D

So, saved a load of points for today - and had 30 for today and managed to eat...yes, 34! LOL.....

Will update in a bit as bf tottering about - think he wants attention... ;)

Ha ha, so yesterday - had 30 points saved up for treats it being saturday and stuff.

Special K - 2

Subway - 6
Baked - 1.5
Cookie - 4

Crumpets - 2
Sweets - 1

Pizza Express:
Olives - 4
Pollo Salad - 11.5

Milk - 2

So, 4 over, BUT have 2.5 AP's saved so classing it as 1.5 over..........

Easily clawed back today.... And funny thing was I was a lb lighter last night than I was in the morning...

The aqua bad has shifted 3lbs in a day too - excellent for the pre-menstrual bloat :) x

I quite fancy getting the Aquaban, Ive suffered for yours with the 'bloat' come totm but never done anything about it and I didnt realise that that was why you got sore boobs either?!! Gonna do it next time for sure. Thanks for the info x

Yea, I would seriously reccomend it. My boobs are still tender but no way near as sore....however, I had some nasty dreams last night and was up 3/4 times for a wee... The dreams were all about murder, quite sadistic which totally freaked me out....but I had been reading some nasty stuff to do with my course so it may have just been a coincidence.....

I am so menstrual though, it's crazy. Have snapped, screamed and howled today. Been crying for an hour also, over nothing... It's stupid. OH been good although he does find the entire pmt thing a bit confusing. Think its because it affects me so much... I get so upset and moody it really does infringe on my life....

glad you're feeling a bit better! Your lad's pmt could be that mirror thingy.. I'm sure Rosie mentioned it somewhere but a lot of couples often have a mirror effect when stressed / ill etc.. weird eh? :)

I'm a bit confused....? Oh is fine atm - it's me who's the freak lol! :D

Lost yet another post, dont know whats going on, it does my head in!! Just writing to commiserate re periods! I hate em so much, could cope with the physical but its the ruddy mood swings that get me!! Hate being so moody, all I want to do is curl up in bed with a hot water bottle. Hope it ends soon for both of us.:D

Yer, am feeling rather shoddy today.... just taken ty to nursery and he was crying which has made me feel soooooooooooo bad! I feel like he should be home here as I am home today (although must work!). There were 2 new staff members there and usual ones nowhere to be seen and I was a little....erm, whata? They knew who he was but I was a bit emotional and like...I don't know who you are! Girl I know appeared but its not good practice - surely....

I have so much to do today but sitting in my house all day is so boring.... damn I need to snap out of it!

Back