♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Morning Lou ~hugs~ ..

hhmm i would have definatly thought the usual staff would have been there with the new ones! to show a little bit of normalility,
Try not to worry to much about Ty ... you usually find they fire off your emotions so he probably knows your not on full power today, doesnt make things easier i know, but try not to feel crap.

Ok a day alone .. ummm.......... could you make a list of things to do today so you dont get bored! ... 1 hour work 15 mins in wii or tea break .. etc? it may work may not lol ...

keep ya pecker up hunny xx xx xx

Yer, am feeling rather shoddy today.... just taken ty to nursery and he was crying which has made me feel soooooooooooo bad! I feel like he should be home here as I am home today (although must work!). There were 2 new staff members there and usual ones nowhere to be seen and I was a little....erm, whata? They knew who he was but I was a bit emotional and like...I don't know who you are! Girl I know appeared but its not good practice - surely....

I have so much to do today but sitting in my house all day is so boring.... damn I need to snap out of it!

Awww Lou. Couldn't read and run. *hugs* babe. I am feeling a bit crap at the mo too. I'm sure Ty will have a good day even if he was a little upset this morning. Mustnt have been nice *more hugs!*

Hope you brighter soon xxxxx

Awwww thanks girls..... really hate TOTM. Gonna speak to doc about it soon as its really irritating me now! lol. :D

sorry to hear you're feeling pants hon. may i recommend a brisk walk in the fresh air for an endorphin kick? it's doing me the world of good x

Hey - apologies. I've been shopping and as I have this uni work to do, i sign out of msn and don't go on mini's or I will not do any work. I'm ok now, had a bit of a cry to bf on phone - am very emotional this totm.... boooo. BUT, day 7 tomorrow so WI wednesday so I cant slip and eat chocolate! :D

Hey Lou,

best of luck for your WI on Wed! Also hope you are feeling better.

Bren
X

Good Morning Lou
Loving the new sexy picture of you hun!
How has your week been for you? I recon you will have another good wi as when your good your very good :)

Hey Lou,

best of luck for your WI on Wed! Also hope you are feeling better.

Bren
X

Thanks hun - WI not looking good as totm and just looked on scales and I am +1lb atm....boooo.

How u doing?

that'll be gone by WI dont you worry! hope you are feeling brighter today ma lovely xxx

No you cant, but maybe the day after!! hee hee! Loving your pic btw, gorgeous!!!:D

Why thanks.... I prob will eat choc tomorrow after WI...after looking on scales will prob eat nowt today if I wanna see a loss...grrrr - damn periods. :(

Good Morning Lou
Loving the new sexy picture of you hun!
How has your week been for you? I recon you will have another good wi as when your good your very good :)

Hehehe thanks missy! Well, not too sure about this week as it's totm....and I seem to be holding a lot of water...even with the water tablets.... am gonna starve myself today I think....lol!!! How are you chica?

Hi Lou

Posted recipe for Quorn Mousakka on my diary for you. I know there is a recipe thread somewhere but didn't have time to find it. I made this recipe up so hope its Ok for you if you make it I love it

M

Oooooooooooooo thanks chum.....i'm moochin over there now.... :D

that'll be gone by WI dont you worry! hope you are feeling brighter today ma lovely xxx

Hmmmmmmmm, i'm not so sure.... fingers crossed tho. :D

Thanks hun - WI not looking good as totm and just looked on scales and I am +1lb atm....boooo.

How u doing?

That will be off before WI, i just know it hun.

Gorgeous pic! Twitwhoooooo (that was meant to be a whistle - not an owl!) :D xx

That will be off before WI, i just know it hun.

Gorgeous pic! Twitwhoooooo (that was meant to be a whistle - not an owl!) :D xx

Thanks hunny....am worried. :( fingers crossed tho.... well done on ur 1.5 :)

Hi Lou - you seem to be really struggling with this whole pmt thing. I am sure the docs could sort something out for you as it must be a nightmare for you (and Ty and your OH!! - suppose it teaches Ty how to steer well clear of pre-mentstrual women - a good life lesson learned early)

Your new avatar pic is lovely - you look very rock chick like and very glam.

Why thanks.... I prob will eat choc tomorrow after WI...after looking on scales will prob eat nowt today if I wanna see a loss...grrrr - damn periods. :(
Thats so what I feel like!! I know when I get weighed at totm I either sts or show a gain cos of water retention, I hate em too!!!

Back