♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

...nine calories a teaspoon or so I'm told...

I am shocked to my core ladies!!!

My Roman Catholic eyes are out on stalks at the comments on here :D

Had to keep hiding the screen from my 16yr old son though....can't have him thinking that I know anything about that kind of thing.;)

He would find it so upsetting....

Was very, very funny though. xx

LRO - I am thinking your son may well actually know more than us! You look too yooung to have a 16 yo son - wowza... 9 kcals a teaspoon? So, on average we burn 1kcal per min when we sedentary (sp?) so the 9 minutes of avereage it takes (9 seconds in my case) for them to fall asleep after while we sit patiently waiting for some sort of thanks - or, wow that was brilliant, is how long it take for us to shift it! Hahahaha x

That's about right Lou.

Rosie, lol at you having to hide the screen from your son. I remember once trying to write a "bodice ripper" novel and having to hide it from my friend's son as I was using her computer!

Oooh, I wanna read this novel! x

Am recovering from one of the worst drinking sessions ever - am absolutely obliterated... :( will be on tomorrow to divulge all... :D

Oh missus Loula.....so you went out for your bros bday then??
Haha.... hope it was a good one chica!
Man, I havent been on here for yonks....just dont get time anymore!

SO my lovely.... pep talk.... keep up the good work!!

After a bad weekend I'm up to 160lbs this a.m..... 11.6! 2 lbs on!!

Hope its still falling off of you!

Love the fox sign on your sig...... ;-)

Mwah bella!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oi oi missus, will email you tomorrow if my head sorts itself out, lol... I think I am also 11.6... but terrified of weighing in tbh after sat nights drinking session....and booze stops me going to the loo properly.... urgh - ffs, I think I am gonna pack the drinking sessions in.... I'm 26 not 16 and I HATE the following 48hrs....I am lame - either that or 4 glasses or rose, 3 jaegerbombs, 8-10 vodkas, chocolate vodkas and god knows what else is just too much for me... :D

cant believe how much of your diary does not contain me in it! ..must post more! :p

and its definitely 0.5pts.. my old leader confirmed this HAHA! :D However she did point out (as a joke im sure) that if your bloke gives plenty you might wanna spit some out or let it go elsewhere! (man, what a fabulous class that was! :p)

hows your head my lovely? xxx

Hello my beautiful ladies.... well the hangover has turned into pure illness....maybe tht=at was why the hangover was bad... I was up all night being rough... but, I seem to have a wee tummy bug too....ffs...smack me whilst I am down why dont you....and and did I mention the cold sore I got last week....needless to say I am one damn sexy mother right now.... good thing I am TOTALLY yes TOTALLY snowed in and cant do a thing....no nursery, no work, no uni.....no nothing.... WI tomorrow looks doubtful in this weather! Bugger.... Oh well.... Argh..... x

Ello peeeeeeeeeps... just updating - still feel like ****! I am proper ill.... am snowed right in and I don't know if I'll be getting to WI in the morning.... so annoying... might be a good thing considering the weekend I had eh??? lol... Not even sure if nursery is open and if I can get to work!?!?!? Am probably a few points over this week... but it happens from time to time I suppose... Might have a peek on my scales just to see if I am going in the right direction.... I really don't think that alcohol does my diet any good AT ALL. Well, especially not the major binges like I had the other day!!!! :D

GO AND BUY AN ACTIFRY BY TEFAL! It's amazing.....absolutely brilliant!!! :)

Back