♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

aww poor Lou! I literally LOL'd at you spitting the chocolate roll out. I have done that once or twice.. glad i'm not the only one in need of a straight jacket on here :D

hope your munchies have passed and that you are doing okay :) xxx

oh at least ask if they sell fig leaves !!

Bloody fig tree more like!!! :)

God I am totally the same Loulouhunny! I ate an entire tin of peas the last day...no particular reason, just the whole tin, cold! With a spoon!!! I'd better not be up the Damien Duff or there will be trouble! ;) Weighing tomorrow morning...You're right giving your weigh in a miss for TOTM. It ruins me because I'm always bloated and heavier and it isn't an accurate reading x Glad you had a lovely V-day hun! I am GAGGING for a night out this weekend, shame all you lovely folks are so far away!!!!! :(

Pee's? Hardly chocolate now is it Miss! I did pop on the scales for a peek this morning and I am exactly the same as last week which is fine as it's TOTM and if I am honest actually really really good! So hopefully be a big loss next week - I will pop on scales tomorrow and see as I hate going to WI TOTM and seeing a gain.... as it feels artificial and weird... would rather see a gain when I had bloody eaten my way to a gain! Awww - ehere about do u live exactly???

Morning for you guys!!! So good morning. Afternoon for me and just about thinking of dinner, fish.

Bren
X

All have a lovely day

Afternoon - is probably evening or night for you now.... :)

TOTM is horrid! I hate it! I don't blame you for skipping WI. Good luck for this week x

:) Thanks hun - glad to know I am not the only one!

aww poor Lou! I literally LOL'd at you spitting the chocolate roll out. I have done that once or twice.. glad i'm not the only one in need of a straight jacket on here :D

hope your munchies have passed and that you are doing okay :) xxx

Yea, kinda think they have - managed to make some scones for 1pt each and had that for brekkie with a tiny bit of jam - like minescule... (sp?).

I am gonna pop to town soon to get some bits for dinner, am cooking chicken hotpot and then chocolate and marshmallow cake for tea... all from the delicious cook book.... scones from there also - (they made it 2.5 each for 9), I made 14 and put my exact ingrediants into the ww recipe builder online and voila! :)

how are we today oh demonic one? feeling any calmer

Yea bit better... not great due to TOTM and it's a bad one... :( But otherwise ok... am still resting the shin splint so will be back to excersize from tomorow! Got to get in the 10's ASAP!

SV - loving the pic.... oooh I say!

Afternoon Lou

Hope the TOTM is passing on now. Bit of a domestic gooddess moment going down at yours with those scones especially at 1pt each.

M

Oh yes, and there will also be gingerbread men soon! Although I am steering clear of them! All 12 are for tyler????? :)

Yea bit better... not great due to TOTM and it's a bad one... :( But otherwise ok... am still resting the shin splint so will be back to excersize from tomorow! Got to get in the 10's ASAP!

SV - loving the pic.... oooh I say![/quote
You'll be in the 10s in no time lady!!! Next week I'd say if you're being well behaved ;) Then we shall have a mini-party...no food though, just air and water and a mexican wave!!! ;)

Well - that sounds like a rockin hot party! ...perhaps... 10's is in sight - just gotta stick with it through the period munchies... ;) grrrrrrr x

Well, it's TOTM and as am feeling a little lethargic didn't go to WI but I popped on my scales and somehow have managed to lose another 1lb.... very suprising as it's monthly horror time... BUT have noticed this month I dont have the sore boobs like I usually have so perhaps with better eating I am not holding as much water... :)

Well yea...me too... I have a ton of marking to do before I go to work... booo....

Do you go to meetings or have WW online? If so... you will have a little chart thing for working it all out... if not it depends on your weight and intensity and duration....

well done on your pound off Lou thats fantastic especially as its TOTM :) x

Thanks people! Loving the support x

Thanks Nannis and anytime mommy! :)

Back