♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Do you know why you are in pain - is it wind or is it something else entirely

and I did mean to sponsor you before the 'nag' :) just need to make sure I have money first - especially as my specs have just cost me over 300 :)

Honestly, it's ok lovely... it's a bit wierd asking on here as people don't 'really' know you.... :)

Well could be edemetriosis (sp?) or divaticulitis (again, sp?) and am at the hospital in a week to try and rule out the first...

Well I am glad to hear you have a hospital appointment
pain is awful and pain in the summer when its hot is worse

take it easy and do what you need to to keep you comfortable

Hi Lou,whens your race,are you running it or walking?
My race for Life event is on 12th July i wanted to run it but my friend would only enter if i walked it with her,so i dont mind it will be fab anyway.
Hope the pain eases for ya and good luck with the appointment.x

Well I am glad to hear you have a hospital appointment
pain is awful and pain in the summer when its hot is worse

take it easy and do what you need to to keep you comfortable

Thanks babe....

Hi Lou,whens your race,are you running it or walking?
My race for Life event is on 12th July i wanted to run it but my friend would only enter if i walked it with her,so i dont mind it will be fab anyway.
Hope the pain eases for ya and good luck with the appointment.x

I am planning on running it... got to do whatever it takes to beat my mum! :) It is 7th June....next weekend!!!!!

Wooooo - bought EA sports active for the wii today - OMG - it is 100x better than wii fit... I was a sweaty dirty mess - am doing the 30 day challenge.... anybody else got it????

Hiya

Fuzzy and Ugg have got it as well as my sis (Sortingmyliveout) I had a go of it at hers today and did the first challenge of the 30 day thingy ... LOVE it ... am def getting one by the end of the week!!

It almost killed me, but for 216 cals it was worth it :D

Enjoy - but watch out for the thigh muscles tomorrow!

Twigs
xx

I know! How many squates do they want you to do!! I did 169 cals.... Hmmm, better work harder tomorrow to do over 200 tomorrow!!!! Grrrrrrrioaw. Am very tired tho now.... hopefull I will sleep well tonight :)

Wooooo - bought EA sports active for the wii today - OMG - it is 100x better than wii fit... I was a sweaty dirty mess - am doing the 30 day challenge.... anybody else got it????
Hiya Chief.
Isnt it ace...im so addicted im even doing extra on my rest days,i lurve the running at the mo.
You can do your own custom workouts too which is brill..Good luck with it ive done 7 workouts now and still loving it..the wii challenge started mid week so i couldnt add the workouts id already done!!:(
Glad to see you on the challenge,bet you'll be walking funny tomoz...;) x

Glad to see the STS after thre cheese fest Lou, You'll be back in the groove in no time

M

Checked bank today = wages in so I have given my sponsor money

good luck Hun

how are you today not too much pain I hope - OH and good luck for your appointment tomorrow

Hiya Chief.
Isnt it ace...im so addicted im even doing extra on my rest days,i lurve the running at the mo.
You can do your own custom workouts too which is brill..Good luck with it ive done 7 workouts now and still loving it..the wii challenge started mid week so i couldnt add the workouts id already done!!:(
Glad to see you on the challenge,bet you'll be walking funny tomoz...;) x

What do you mean tomorrow? I am walking funny today - bloody hell - after having done a session yesterday and today -OMG - I may actually need a doctor!! lol...

Glad to see the STS after thre cheese fest Lou, You'll be back in the groove in no time

M

I hope so :) Bring on September for my goal :)

Checked bank today = wages in so I have given my sponsor money

good luck Hun

how are you today not too much pain I hope - OH and good luck for your appointment tomorrow

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much Aaleigha (Hazel)!! Wow, your an absolute star! That was very generous of you!!!! :) Fantastic - all going a great cause! :)

I feel a bit better to be honest. My app is next Monday although I am bit put out as it's a male Gyne and I really dont want to see a male practitioner :( Oh well, better to be safe than sorry and if I need a man to do that then so be it....

Am aching from the new EA sports active - OMG - the aches! Have u got it? tried it??? x x

That is what I wanted to give - I cant do it myself (not fit enough this year with my knees) so giving is something I can do

no I dont have it YET I have posted about it on my diary think I might save up and treat myself but I am a tech nerd and dont know what items I will need to buy :(( so will need some help on that one

hopefully you will make your 100 soon and if everyone that posts on here does the minimum you wont be far off will you :)

I honestly thought your appointment was tomorrow (shows I dont read that closely) and maybe the male gyne will be off on his hols and you will get his female collegue - fingers crossed

That is what I wanted to give - I cant do it myself (not fit enough this year with my knees) so giving is something I can do

no I dont have it YET I have posted about it on my diary think I might save up and treat myself but I am a tech nerd and dont know what items I will need to buy :(( so will need some help on that one

hopefully you will make your 100 soon and if everyone that posts on here does the minimum you wont be far off will you :)

I honestly thought your appointment was tomorrow (shows I dont read that closely) and maybe the male gyne will be off on his hols and you will get his female collegue - fingers crossed

Well thanks again.... Fingers crossed I see a lady next week... male gyne's makes me feel very strange... :(

Hey Lou!!

XX

Hello Bren, how are u my dear? x x x

So quick update....

Woke up very early feeling quite unwell. Was quite sick and nearly passed out at doctors. I needed a wheelchair! How funny!! Doc thinks I've picked up a stomach bug or similar so i'm on a water prescription and currently on mummy's nice big sofa with this morning. :)

I was 10.10 when I went to bed last night which was annoying as I was 10.6 last week - but after the sickness etc I was 10.5.4 this morning.... I was worried the sudden onset of exercise made me gain? Is that normal? Have done last 3 days on sports active but done nothing for a while? So is it normal to go up???? (Not that it really matters as I am right down now....)

hope you feel better soon lou, cant say if the excercise caused a gain, i avoid it wherever possible LOL.
I love the way you hop on the scales after puking!! thats the kind of thing i would do.

Always - and after a loose movement! I am a wee bit obsessed....

Having lots of dry toast today - and some mummy made soup.... feel very weak but better than this morning... :)

I am a daily weigher too (we need to be careful here before someone snitches to Sandy) I weight at night before bed then in the morning why do I need to know what I lose overnight

now as for the sudden exercise YES you will put on weight
your muscles need glycogen (that is the stuff that gives them the energy to work) glycogen is glucose and water now for your body gets used to the amount you will need so that is stored in the muscles ready for YOUR everyday activity another store is in the liver ready for use if needed
so if you start exercise you need more glycogen hence the stores will be a bit bigger so yes you can put on weight with exercise but it soon stabilizes

in case you dont get on much before the weekend I want to say good luck and ask how much money your sponsor page has raised for you
really hope you have made the 100 you want :)

Back