♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Thanks hunny.... I do hope to make the hundred but I am not so sure... lots have people have told me they will and then they don't - usual story really... my mates are the worst... 6/7 all said - yea, of course and they never do... and I hate asking people over and over...

I understand about the weight gain after excersize now... hmmmmm.... almost puts you off... I have a friend who used to go gym loads when she was on ww and never knew why she didn't lose, I told her to try a week of off the gym - she did and it worked....

Oh well, I am sure that if I do the 30 day challenge on wii active will be ok... how long does it take to stabalise? x

just laughing at you and Jane weighing after poos and puking.. freaks much? ;) :rotflmao:

Just a little....

I am wondering if I was unwell due to taking alli? I got some at the weekend and am not sure if I have been dodgy since starting them? I have read they can cause anxiety and panic attacks in rare cases... and I have to admit, I don't think I have felt right since.... I am prone to a litttle anxiety tho?

Any ideas people?

Not sure what Alli is??? sorry.

Rest up any ways hun and get better. With the exercise I try for 3 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off etc. Body repairs when you have a day off, i'ts important.

Take care
XX

my advice is to STOP taking the allie - wait until after the race at the weekend - then wait until you are recovered from that - so NO sooner than this time next week - if you feel 100% and I mean 100 then try them again and monitor yourself VERY closely - any odd effects and try to cut them to one a day for your main meal

as for the exercise and weight stabalising once the muscles have their FULL quota of fuel you will be at your maximum body weight and your body will then start to lose again at a possibly quicker rate because muscle is metabolically active tissue so uses calories even when you are sleeping
so DONT stop the exercise just be prepared to put on a few pounds before the weight starts to come off again - bit like TOTM really

Not sure what Alli is??? sorry.

Rest up any ways hun and get better. With the exercise I try for 3 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on, 1 day off etc. Body repairs when you have a day off, i'ts important.

Take care
XX

Alli is a new weight loss suplement - it absorbs some of the fat from your food... Your supposed to have a BMI of 28+ so as mine is now just under 25 I suppose I should not really be taking it??? Never mind...

Nice to see you back here again my love :)

my advice is to STOP taking the allie - wait until after the race at the weekend - then wait until you are recovered from that - so NO sooner than this time next week - if you feel 100% and I mean 100 then try them again and monitor yourself VERY closely - any odd effects and try to cut them to one a day for your main meal

as for the exercise and weight stabalising once the muscles have their FULL quota of fuel you will be at your maximum body weight and your body will then start to lose again at a possibly quicker rate because muscle is metabolically active tissue so uses calories even when you are sleeping
so DONT stop the exercise just be prepared to put on a few pounds before the weight starts to come off again - bit like TOTM really

Yea, think I will take your advice about the tabs.. I have to admit I did take all day yesterday and today (even though was ill) and I actually feel fine now... but I may have a few days off to see how I feel then...

A bit like TOTM? Well thats just started so fingers crossed they balance each other out :)

How are u hun?? I am shattered from data collecting with young offenders.... little monkeys.

Hi Lou.
Hope you are feeling better tomoz hun,nice you have your mum to pamper you,take care xx :)

Feel much better now my lovely... nothing some mummy love could not sort, even at 26 I still need my mum (every day!!!)... :)

hey hunni...
i went in bout alli for one of my mates taday...and tried pretend it was for me so she weighed me...then said she couldnt sell it to me cause my bmis not over 25 and its really not intended for people who have lower bmi's. im not really sure why like if it does cause probs... but i have a feeling its a bit like ya no the way some vlcd councellors dont allow people with a certain bmi to do some plans!! maybe im wrong and i do apoligize if i am!!
also cause she wouldnt give me these she told me ta try slender xcelarate! now my mates taking these since this morning and has nothing but praise for them so far says shes not hungry and between meals shes fine!! as far as i no these are all natural ingred...just summat ta look inta!!

hope u feel better soon
xxx

How are u hun?? I am shattered from data collecting with young offenders.... little monkeys.

Feel much better now my lovely... nothing some mummy love could not sort, even at 26 I still need my mum (every day!!!)... :)

really not well still this bad throat thingy has now turned into an horrendous cough - cant believe it - sound like a smoker and I have been stopped for over three years (actually I never sounded this bad as a smoker)

and as for your needing mummy at 26
well I have a daughter just like that - left home lives with her partner - first sign of being ill or wanting something and its straight on the phone or popping round for a hug - wouldnt be without her and I am sure your mum thinks just the same about you to

hey hunni...
i went in bout alli for one of my mates taday...and tried pretend it was for me so she weighed me...then said she couldnt sell it to me cause my bmis not over 25 and its really not intended for people who have lower bmi's. im not really sure why like if it does cause probs... but i have a feeling its a bit like ya no the way some vlcd councellors dont allow people with a certain bmi to do some plans!! maybe im wrong and i do apoligize if i am!!
also cause she wouldnt give me these she told me ta try slender xcelarate! now my mates taking these since this morning and has nothing but praise for them so far says shes not hungry and between meals shes fine!! as far as i no these are all natural ingred...just summat ta look inta!!

hope u feel better soon
xxx

Thanks babe, I might look into them! I feel better now, although the edgyness seems to be in the mornings and having suffered from anxiety/depression in the past I know hoe **** mornings are so will just hope that it all gets better soon...

really not well still this bad throat thingy has now turned into an horrendous cough - cant believe it - sound like a smoker and I have been stopped for over three years (actually I never sounded this bad as a smoker)

and as for your needing mummy at 26
well I have a daughter just like that - left home lives with her partner - first sign of being ill or wanting something and its straight on the phone or popping round for a hug - wouldnt be without her and I am sure your mum thinks just the same about you to

Absolutely. Don't think I would manage without her... eheheheh... she is my DS's second mother! :) x x x

I've never really looked into diet pills, are they any good?

Hey Lou
I have lost the link to your sponsor page and just wondering how much you have raised with just a couple of days left to go

and I wont be on much over the weekend so good luck - hope it doesnt rain :) or too hot

Hiya Lou.
I hope you are feeling much better now hunny and also wishing you the best of luck for your RFL event...xx
Good luck hope the weather stays ok its forecast heavy rain for us :confused:

I've never really looked into diet pills, are they any good?

They all differ so much in what they do and their legality etc, so it really just depends on what you get. :)

Hey Lou
I have lost the link to your sponsor page and just wondering how much you have raised with just a couple of days left to go

and I wont be on much over the weekend so good luck - hope it doesnt rain :) or too hot

No more than the other day my love, don't think I will make my £100. :( Never mind. x

Hiya Lou.
I hope you are feeling much better now hunny and also wishing you the best of luck for your RFL event...xx
Good luck hope the weather stays ok its forecast heavy rain for us :confused:

Yea, think it is going to rain tomorrow. Oh well, gonna have some mucky trainers at the end of it!!!

Ok, so... went out last night for 'one' drink.... Hmmmm, managed to fall through the door 8 hours later, tres tres drunk. Needless to say today diet wise has been a write off.... had a mcdonalds this afternoon... and guess what! I am now waiting for domino's to arrive!! Oooooops!!!!! :) Will be on 16pts for the next 4 days tho to try and claw something back, exersize EVERY day and race for life tomorrow so fingers crossed I don't go totally up on the scales, although it's TOTM so I don't go to WI anyways... hopefully will be back to normal in 10 days for next WI.... NAUGHTY LOUISE!

Haha, I had McDonalds last night after getting very drunk and am also waiting for a dominos to arrive :rolleyes: Just remember I haven't sponsered you! Will do it now.

Good luck Lou with the run!!

Bren
X

Woo hooo!

Cant wait to hear about it.

xx

Back