♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

Hi Guys... so I DID IT!!! I did my race for life :) Woooooooooo. Took me approximately 30 mins as I did have my mum running with me. :) Am quite pleased. :) x

Have had another panic attack this afternoon....quite bad. Am 90% convinced it's the alli.... I was fine till I started a week ago and have 2 in a week when the last one I had was about a year ago!!!

It doesn't make sense but the side effects do state 1 in 10 get psychaitric anxiety and depression.... Hmmmmmm

definitely come off it Lou. You shouldnt be taking it anyway because your BMI is too low!! You don't want to jeopardise your health - mental or physical! Look after yourself xxx

Well done on the race, hope you're feeling better soon, sounds like you need to lay off those tablets

Yea, bf has removed them and hidden them. I watched a programme on weight loss last night and it seems calcium does the same kinda thing so gonna stick to masses of low fat dairy! :)

Well done on the race Lou. Glad you are off the tablets too. Your at a good BMI now, I am also close. We jsut nee to get to 24.5 and see the swoosh of weight shift again. Seems ours bodies, well mine at least is protesting to saying goodbye to it's close friend FAT!

Bren
X

Oh I missed the post - so glad those tablets have been hidden from you
calcium from dairy and veg sources is good and dont forget veg is free
kale and broccoli are quite high as are other dark green leaves ( so some comes from salad sources if you like spinach watercress etc)
kelp is also supposed to help with weight loss (do the research as I havent tried it) as do some of the b vitamins
as far as I remember its b2 b3 b5 b6 and two others that are part of the b complex choline and inositol

in the early days of me being a vegetarian I did a lot of research to ensure I stayed healthy as with two small kids who wanted to eat my food I needed to make sure they got all their vitamins
even with this knowledge it didnt help I am still here :)

do hope you are ok
get some rescue remedy for the panic attacks - it really helps me

Hi guys....

Thanks for the lovely messages. I promise I will get online and update properly tomorrow. I have been headhunted for another A level psych teaching post and I am in on Monday giving a micro lesson and being interviewed so am prepping away... will have more time tomorrow.... I PROMISE! x

Good luck Lou sounds like a great position!

oh was that the one on last week, on bbc, been meaning to catch that on i-player

Yea, it was - I watched on i-player too... It's wicked. Some really good things on there and well worth watching. I have learnt quite a bit about weight loss from it :)

Well done on the race Lou. Glad you are off the tablets too. Your at a good BMI now, I am also close. We jsut nee to get to 24.5 and see the swoosh of weight shift again. Seems ours bodies, well mine at least is protesting to saying goodbye to it's close friend FAT!

Bren
X

Is that a typical trend then? struggle from 26/7 - 25 then it becomes easier again? I do hope so as my losses have been at a snails pace the last few weeks! Terribly irritating!

Oh I missed the post - so glad those tablets have been hidden from you
calcium from dairy and veg sources is good and dont forget veg is free
kale and broccoli are quite high as are other dark green leaves ( so some comes from salad sources if you like spinach watercress etc)
kelp is also supposed to help with weight loss (do the research as I havent tried it) as do some of the b vitamins
as far as I remember its b2 b3 b5 b6 and two others that are part of the b complex choline and inositol

in the early days of me being a vegetarian I did a lot of research to ensure I stayed healthy as with two small kids who wanted to eat my food I needed to make sure they got all their vitamins
even with this knowledge it didnt help I am still here :)

do hope you are ok
get some rescue remedy for the panic attacks - it really helps me

Yea, I am feeling a bit better but I am not sure now if the tablets were what was causing the anxiety as it is still here. This company head hunted me for this teaching job and I ummed and arrred and got a bit anxious as they wanted me in at 8.20am Monday for interview/tour/micro lesson etc which was gonna be very difficult considering it is an hours drive away and I don't have Ty in nursery till 9. I also mentioned that should I get position then an 8.20 start was impossible as Ty will be starting school in sept and I will be dropping him at 8.45, plus hour or so commute... anyways.... I said no, and I felt the anxiety of the micro lesson observation wash away...
Anyways, they phone me 24 hours later telling me they don't wanna miss out on the chance of me teaching as they other candidates are not so good (who knows what the truth is) and they are willing to alter interview etc to 10am Monday and should I be appointed would fit the timetable around me and allow me to do a little work from home... how keen are they??!! Anyways - the anxiety is back... I know it is them who really want me for the job but I just hate interviews and being observed... I am fine doing them, they wont know how nervous I am but still.... then, on Tuesday, I am researching and presenting for an entire day with A level students at another school.... so think I am just genrally quite anxious.... Hmmmmmm Oh, and it's my son's 4th birthday tomorrow, big party the works..... no wonder I am a stress head!

Good luck Lou sounds like a great position!

Fingers crossed :)

Good Morning Lou,
How are you feeling now? Hope your feeling better xx

I am better hun...see above ramblings.... looking forward to my sons bday tomorrow! :)

Hey Lou dont panic
do the interview with the attitude of 'if I am meant to get this job them you will hire me - if not so be it I dont really want the stress anyway'

dont do too much work for it just go in there as if it were a normal day and sod em

get yourself some rescue remedy - it helps my panic attacks and anxiety not end - get the spray version and just spray it under the tongue every now and then - brilliant stuff

and enjoy the childs party (yeah right maybe enjoy the bottle of wine at the end of the party)

I do remember one party I did for my daughter with a bottle of vodka poured into the fruit juice in the fridge for grown ups only
the childrens juice was on the kitchen side
as parents we were all VERY relaxed - best party ever :):)

Not been popping in regularly enough to see you Lou. Hope job interview goes well and birthday party for your son

M

Hope the party went well babe!

As for the job take it as just another gig and relax and do what you do. These things always work them selves out. Walk the walk and talk the talk, you know this.

Bren
XX
Cammomile tea go and drinks some.

Hey Lou dont panic
do the interview with the attitude of 'if I am meant to get this job them you will hire me - if not so be it I dont really want the stress anyway'

dont do too much work for it just go in there as if it were a normal day and sod em

get yourself some rescue remedy - it helps my panic attacks and anxiety not end - get the spray version and just spray it under the tongue every now and then - brilliant stuff

and enjoy the childs party (yeah right maybe enjoy the bottle of wine at the end of the party)

I do remember one party I did for my daughter with a bottle of vodka poured into the fruit juice in the fridge for grown ups only
the childrens juice was on the kitchen side
as parents we were all VERY relaxed - best party ever :):)

Hey babe... well what a waste of time all the stress of that job was! They were funny about the fact I was suprised that they wanted to spread the .4 teachers pay scale over 4 days and not 2 as stated (an hours drive there are back over 4 days is a chunky bit of fuel) AND THEN ON TOP got a bit funny that I told them hnestly in 6/7 years I'd wanna do a PhD. Idiots. Anyway - I refused the offer... and got home and am in the middle of writing my PhD proposal. Sod them!

Not been popping in regularly enough to see you Lou. Hope job interview goes well and birthday party for your son

M

Birthday party was amazing.... he had a wonderful time. I may add a picture of my wee boy :)

Hope the party went well babe!

As for the job take it as just another gig and relax and do what you do. These things always work them selves out. Walk the walk and talk the talk, you know this.

Bren
XX
Cammomile tea go and drinks some.

See above re: job. Idiots.

How are you my sweet.....? x x x

Last edited:
Ok, WI was yesterday...lost half a pound. Popped on the scales today and have lost a further pound - which takes me to 10.3... I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST 2 STONE! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG LB thats BRILLIANT Well done on your loss to date... WOO HOO

Yay congratulatins 2 stone is an amazing acheivement.
Plsd your son had a good b day.
Are you still loving the wii active! Xx

Back