♥♥♥ Loulabella's Weight Loss Journey ♥♥♥ Thesis is DONE!!!! Go me!!!!

well done you , and glad little one enjoyed his birthday

Thanks mumsie. :)

OMG LB thats BRILLIANT Well done on your loss to date... WOO HOO

Thanks hun!

Yay congratulatins 2 stone is an amazing acheivement.
Plsd your son had a good b day.
Are you still loving the wii active! Xx

I am indeed... gonna need it after a day at thorpe park today resulting in a kfc for lunch and chips in pitta for dinner! Ooooops.... I was sick inbetween tho! lol... will be having salad and veg all weekend to make up for it.

:D

Hey LB how you getting on? Hope the weekend is going good for you! xxx

Lou, sorry I have been pants at posting lately.

Well done on your 2 stone landmark. xx

Thanks hun, it's a great feeling.... although celebrated a bit too much at the weekend and may have crept out of the 2 stone....who knows... :)

Lou so sorry to have missed your two stone it is a FANTASTIC achievement
well done :):)

:D :D I am very pleased too, thanks babe!

Hey LB how you getting on? Hope the weekend is going good for you! xxx

Weekend was great but involved a lot of food and drink.... fri - thorpe park = kfc and chips in pitta, sat - drinks in town = very drunk and subway - although not a bad drunked choice, coupled with the 2/3 miles I must have walked in 6" platforms... (I've not counted the alcohol from sat night, it's nigh on impossible.... :) )

Sun - platter at the pub with mother....ooops.... so today I am back on form with lots of water, fruit for lunch and making a piri piri chicken pitta for tea.... and lots of 0pt soup and have pledged to use EA active everyday this week... not managed to do yet but will do it as soon as the wee boy is in bed x

come on then fess up
what was on the platter and did you share it with Mum

hope this week is going well for you :)

just dropping by to say hi, sounds like you had a good weekend-has to be done sometimes you know!!

Very well done on the 2 stone Lou and s*d the weekend excesses you have to live a little, you'll soon be back on it.

Phd proposal sounds interesting - go for it you'll do well I just know it. What are you considering in your proposal?

M

come on then fess up
what was on the platter and did you share it with Mum

hope this week is going well for you :)

Deep fried this and deep fried that, pots skins with cheese, gougons, mushrooms...and a plate of chips... of course I shared it with my mummy ;) :family2:

just dropping by to say hi, sounds like you had a good weekend-has to be done sometimes you know!!

I did have! Think I am up on the scales but also got some twinges so could be TOTM due... boobs hurt which is a give away but gonna be a week early this time!

Very well done on the 2 stone Lou and s*d the weekend excesses you have to live a little, you'll soon be back on it.

Phd proposal sounds interesting - go for it you'll do well I just know it. What are you considering in your proposal?

M

Thanks hun... proposal is all to do with lie detection, investigating some of the areas that are sparse on research, criminal abilities to detect deceit etc... :)

Cost me a fortune in points! :)

Fingers crossed... I don't hold out much hope as I am sure there are loads of people applying, all hardcore academics... (not that i'm not) just somewhat more prepared than I....

Grrrrr.. just wrote a long message and lost it!

Well, I have been having a mental weekend. Had a hen do sat nite which of course has ruined my diet week entirely.... the booze, the chips, the day after the night before pub lunch with all the naughties... I am prob 40points + over my limit! Booooooooooooo!

So, today was strawberries for breakfast, will be strawberries for lunch and will be the lowest point dinner I can handle and same again tomorrow to try and get a STS on wednesday.... I don't hold out much hope!!! How dop I undo the damage in 2 days???? Gonna jump on the EA active in a bit, try claw back 2.5pts lol.... it's so hot to be doinf stuff tho... then I MUST spend a good few hours of my thesis before off to docs to have my IUD out.... :( Booooo again.

x

hiya

first time i have posted in your diary :0)

i know how you are feeling my weekend has also been a nightmare and i get the feeling i may 40++++++ as well, so im trying save points before WI on thursday and i can only pray for a sts, altho not holding out much hope tbh

oh well we can always start fresh again next week

good luck with WI
x

Hey and thanks for posting! I too am saving some points... only have 2 days sp maximum of 8 but prob gonna save about 10/12 to be on safe side and try and get 7/8 AP's before then.... TOTM is lurking so it may be counter productive this week but should be ok by next week... :)

Back