♥ Little*red's WW Diary - preparing for core

I am now annoying myself even more by weighing in at home in the morning on a Wednesday - to post my "true" weight - but have to reach the 9st 4 at night - when clothed!!! Seems to be a 3-4lb difference for me between morning and night.

Nightmare.

Ho hum.

Day 5

Breakfast
scrambled egg- 1.5
bacon -3

Lunch
2 ryvita - 1.5
ham - 1
mayo- 2
lettuce & cucumber - 0

Dinner
4 slices dominoes pizza- 9
1/2 garlic & herb dip - 1.5

Extra
Milky coffee -1
diet coke - 0

Oops, went over my points by 4 today, but I had it all worked out so it's not exactly a binge. I'll cut back 2 points on over the weekend and do some exercise to make up the rest in activity points.
I love how you can still eat takeaways when on ww as you don't feel left out, and hubby doesn't get deprived of his beloved pizza ;).
Oh yeah almost forgot, I bought one of those new fangles points calculators today, cost about £12, not too bad considering the older ones were going for much more, it was an essential must to keep me on track, will just need to get myself some sort of shopping guide now.

Last edited:
hey hunni :)
good ta see ur enjoying ww...it is really a god send isnt it? :)

good on ya for keeping in control at the cinema.
hope ya have a good day xxx

Just thort i'd pop on and say hi, sorry its a bit late but seem to have had a odd week myself, except i have been hunting for pak choi intsead of cougettes!!
sound like you have this thing sussed so good luck

Thanks Cat and mommyb, you girls are fab.x

-----------------------
Breakfast
Fruit yoghurt - 2.5
Apple - 0.5
Toast - 1
Jam - 0.5

Lunch
Ham Salad sandwich - 5
ready salted crisps - 2

Dinner
Piri piri chicken - 2.5
spicy vegetable rice - 3

Extra
Diet coke
2 pints water (so far)

I'm feeling quite deflated today :(. First off went to pick up the car which cost us £500 to get the clutch repaired, a decent price but who has that kind of money to spare these days! Anyway we then went into town and for lunch which was nice as we rarely eat out with the girls because it's like a military operation. Got Lois a new car seat since she's a big girl at 9 months (where does the time go eh?).

Guess I'm just feeling lonely because Bri is working tonight until about 2.30am and then he's on late Sunday and Monday night too :cry:.
Plus i'm stressing about applying to uni to do midwifery. Sent off my application in July 2008 and they still haven't got back to me after 7 months to tell me if I have an interview or not! ARGH, I want the place so bad, everyone keeps saying oh just wait but my patience is a hairstrand thin now! Oh and I hate my neighbours and want out of this crappy little flat and have a house, but we can't rent anywhere until i know whats happening with the uni.
Wow i'm such a moan, no wondering they haven't got back in touch :p. Here's to a better day tommorrow. x

Hey

Sorry you're havin a crappy day hon!! I totally get how you're feelin about uni. I applied two years in a row to get into uni to do a postgrad in teaching. I had an interview first year and didn't get in and i was totally gutted. However got a place the following year and met some amazin friends that ill have forever - everything happens for a reason is what I say!!!

I'm feeling really frustrated about home situation too. OH and me are saving and have been for the last year. Now we need 15% of a deposit which works out at £22,500 - I mean who the hell has that kind of money going spare????? So totally peeved about our situation!!

Hope you have a better day 2moro hun x

Thanks hun, I know it will happen for me one day, laws of attraction and all that, the waiting is making me go a little insane :D.

Isn't it rubbish trying to get on the property ladder at the moment, can't wait til this recession is over. It's really hard seeing everyone struggle at the moment. I hope your situation eases for you soon. x

I'm sure it will soon!! I really can't complain, at least ive still a roof over my head (all be it parents home) and a stable job, which is more than can be said for lots of people just now. Hopefully it'l all sort itself out soon.

Hope you're havin a good weekend. I've got an essay to write for uni 2moro (yes im back at uni - glutton for punishment!!) :(

x

Day 7

Breakfast
Toast - 2
Banana - 1.5

Lunch
Baked potato - 2.5
beans - 1.5

Dinner
Veggi chilli - 2
35g Tortilla chips - 3.5
Sour cream - 0.5
apple - 0.5

Extra
milky coffee- 1
3 pints water (so far)

Not feeling too good about my weigh in tomorrow morning. I guess i ruined the sursprised as i've been weighing myself all week and it's basically STS. Oh well better than gaining, but we'll see what the outcome is in the morning. Maybe if I get a low loss this week I'll do a lot better next week. Anyway the point is i'm certainly not giving up.
I think i've done everything right this week, so its's probably just me body getting used to eating carbs again. It might even encourage me to crack out the workout DVDs, oh how I long for a treadmill.
Still feeling rubbish today, got a cracking headache, just want to my mood to pick up again. Hopefully a good nights sleep will do me some good.
Will fill you all in with my weigh in detail tomorrow morning. x

Great attitude :) I'd agree that it's the carbs. STS is really good if you've just reintroduced carbs, some people gain x

Good luck for this morning!

Thanks so much for your encouragement girls.

Well I jumped on the scales first thing this morning and (insert drum roll)

I lost 0.6 lbs :bliss:

So just slightly over half a pound, which is fantastic considerering I thought I would STS. Lesson well learnt that I will not be jumping on the scales this week before weigh day.
Can't believe i managed to have pizza and still lose, this has definetly spurred me on for this week.

My updated stats:
Weight: 134.6lbs 0.6lb loss
BMI: 25.4
Body Fat: 31.1%
Bust: 37" 1" loss
Waist: 29"
Hips: 38"
Upper arm: 11"
Upper thigh: 22.5"
Lower thigh: 15.5"
Knee: 14.5"
Calf: 14.5"
Ankle: 9.5"

Most of my measurements have stayed the same this week execpt my bust which has shrunk a little (excuse to buy some nice new bras!), so i'm going to do an exercise video 3 times next week as I like to see the inch loss too.
Now i've only got
  • 18.6lb until goal
  • 2.6 until a healthy bmi
  • 5lb of valentine challenge left
:D

Oh yeah almost forgot, I bought one of those new fangles points calculators today, cost about £12, not too bad considering the older ones were going for much more, it was an essential must to keep me on track, will just need to get myself some sort of shopping guide now.

Well done on your 0.6lbs loss. I agree about the carbs thing. Maybe don't go mad initially till your body gets used to them a bit. Stick with the complex ones for a couple of weeks or so.

Now that you have a calculator, you won't need a shopping guide. Take it with you shopping - makes shopping trips a little longer initially but then you get used to it. I also take a pen and write the points values on things I have calculated as I put them in my trolley - that way I only need to calculate once...

You have a great attitude and good thinking on the inch loss thing too. xx

Well done on your loss!! Thats fantasic! I had pizza this week too and still managed to lose. Its gr8 isn't it!!!!

Ive put official thread on teams for our team, and thot we should start to put in our results for this week, not sure if everyone in our team knows it exists, not seen a lot of others around much?? Will keep checking

Hope you have a great week hon
x

well done chic!! ya just gotta love ww for that dont ya? on wards and down wards xxx

Day 10

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone, I'm feeling postive about the weight loss, slowly but surely for the last strech.

Rosie, your supermarket story makes me think we need a thread titled 'You know your a weight watcher when....' :D.

Well Yesterday was a nightmare, i was in such a bad mood last night. We went to brewsters for dinner and i couldn't find anything that wa point friendly on the menu. I don't know why i did it but I got a burger and chips and a sticky toffee pudding, ate about 3/4 of each. Got home and realised it mounted up to about 25 points!!!!! I only get 17 a day, oops. However I had planned to cut back a little on monday and today to allow for yesterdays lunch but I still have to make up 3.5 points from somewhere.
For some reason i'm feeling really physically motivated today so i'm cracking out the Tae Bo dvd (yep hardcore). I really want to start toning up now that my skin is starting to sag a little through the weigh loss, even though i know it will tighten up in a few month once my body starts to settle.
Got myself an exercise mat yesterday so I'm just on the look out for a really good exercise bra.
Grabbing the bull by the horns as i've not had this much exercise motivation for a good few months.:character00115:

Back