♥ Little*red's WW Diary - preparing for core

Well davina was sidelined today for Billy Blanks (tae bo) just done his bootcamp ultimate DVD for 50 minutes and i'm feeling surprisingly energetic. Its so fast paced I probably only managed about 40 minutes in total but i think that works out at about 4.5 activity points, so hopefully that will go toward working off some of that caramel apple crumble i had for pudding yesterday :eek:.
So all in all still within my weekly points of 119 if I stick too 17 points tomorrow (which i will) and do some more exercise. I'll be more than happy with a 0.5lb loss this week, just as long as it's coming off.
Got to be good with my water this weekend so I don't retain for monday, glug glug glug.
:D

Wow, well done on 40 mins, i'd be dead after 5!!

Hiya
Great to read your diary ;o)

I've been doing Davina's power of 5 and its great but I'm gettin a bit bored of it now! i've seen Billy Banks dvd - would you reccomend it?

x

Day 16

Hi everyone,
Sorry i disappered for a few days, my computer is doing my head in, keeps overheating and then crashing so needless to say i can't get on it for too long :mad:.

In other news, i weighed in yesterday and i have STS. hmmmm mixed feeling about that, but i'm not sure whether its because I had a few days where i over ate last week and then reined it in with saving in the last fews days or by getting activity points (too little too late?) or if its because totm is due soon.
i always go through these little plataeu phases for a week or two and then i get a loss, so i'll see how it goes this week. Lots of water and exercise is on the cards for me (as well as sticking to plan) so if i can't loss pounds i'll lose those inches.
Determined to get down to a healthy BMI by valentines day, 2.6lb to go.

My updated stats:
Weight: 134.6lbs STS
BMI: 25.4
Body Fat: 31.1% (Forgot to measure this week)
Bust: 36.5" 0.5" loss
Waist: 29"
Hips: 38"
Upper arm: 11"
Upper thigh: 22.5"
Lower thigh: 15.5"
Knee: 14.5"
Calf: 14" 0.5" loss
Ankle: 9.5"

STS can always be disappointing when you've worked so hard, but its still a positive result in the run of things.. they say your body works in a 9 or 10 day cycle.. so possible you will see a good return this coming week :) well done on all your exercise etc.. you are really doing well! xxx

Thanks Rachel, thats really interesting about the 9-10 day cycle.

Feeling a bit less grumpy today as we managed to sort the computer out, turns out the fan had collected so much dust it was overheating and then crashing, so a quick blast with the compressed air seems to have done the trick.

On the diet front, i've been feeling weird today because of the STS, i've been on WW for 2 weeks now and lost 0.5lb in total. I was thinking of changing to another diet but then realise that ww is the only diet that has ever fit into my life so easily so if I don't lose as quickly then so be it, but losing this way will prepare me more for maintenace when that day comes. in the mean time just stick to the diet 100%, drink loads of water and so loads of exercise then I can't ask for anymore.
Right, I'm off for my afternoon soiree with my tae bo DVD :D.

You are doing really well with the exercise and water - and Rach is right, it does take a while to catch up (as it does with little binges too....think you have gotten away with it, then bang...on go the lbs when you have been "good")

going to go to ebay this tae bo thing right now. x

Tae bo sounds great! I need to get some exercise in, I'm such a lazy bum. What's the DVD called?

Keep going, your body can't hold out forever. It's basic science! :)

Hey Little Red
My daughter applied 3 times to get into Uni for midwifery and finally got in on her 3rd attempt - she is youngest on her course at 18 and was in the January intake. She was so pleased to have got in finally as they say its one of the hardest Courses to get into!
As first of all you have to get past the Personal statement stage and then the interview where they fire all sorts of questions at you!

All I can say is just keep going and stay posative. My daughter joined a forum which she found really helpful whilst she was applying and waiting to hear if you like I'll find out the name.

Btw your doing brill so far and your meal choices look spot on ;o)
x

Hi Hun
Just had a word with my daughter regarding your application which you sent in July 2008 - and she says UCAS is only open from September then closes again in January!

Your best bet would be to ring them sounds like yours could of got lost for this current years application especially if they recieved it 2 months in advance of accepting them!

OOOOppps ignore my last post - it appears I must of jumped a couple of pages of your diary concerning your application! And great to read that you've got an interview - fingers crossed for you and enjoy your interview and show them how capable you are ;o) x

Hi everyone thanks for dropping in, seems i've got you wondering about this tae bo malarkly eh :D?
Just a word of warning it is really cheesy american with lots of shouts of encouragement and high fives etc, but it certainly does the job!
I have the majority of the tae bo videos (boxsets) there are loads to choose from, although they are all pretty similar and high intensity, as you will be able to tell from the sweat pouring off the superfit instructors :eek:.

Tracey- thats great about your daughter getting in for her course. As you seen i got my interview after they mucked up my refrences 3 times over 7 months :rolleyes: so i'm practising like mad for my interview, will need to go buy some new clothes aswell cos none of my old ones fit :D.

I'm in a really good mood today as it's my 2nd wedding anniversary and i woke up to a lovely card and a single pink rose from hubby, lol he must have hidden it when he got in from work yesterday. although he has to work tonight so granny is babysitting on saturday and we are going out for the evening a meal and/or cinema we havent decided yet.
mmmm descions decisions, the reason i need to do all that tae bo is so i can get a pudding,lol. xx

Almost forgot to say, i haven't peeked on the scales once since monday weigh in and i intend to keep it that way so i can get a (nice) surprise on monday.

Hi not wrote in your diary before...
Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary,hmm going out for a romantic meal that will be lovely for you-enjoy yourself.

Well Done on not having any sneeky peeks,im bloomin terrible get on the scales at least 3 times a day!!!
xx

Hey Fuzzy - STEP AWAY FROM THOSE SCALES! lol

Sorry Liitlered for gatecrashing your diary in this way...lol

Re-Universities, they are a bit hit and miss with applications and fancy messing up your references 3 times!! Interview sounds like good excuse to get some new fitting clothes ;o) x

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. How sweet of your OH - bless him.

Good work on the scales front. It will make it all the more exciting/nerve racking on Monday for you. xx

Can't believe it's getting so close to WI day again, only 2 days to go, i feel like a kid counting down to xmas because i'm on the 'nice' list as i havent peeked at the scales all week and being obssesive with the tape measure does not count :p.

Been really good with the exercise all week, done another two sets of tae bo today (20min each). I think i've earned roughly 16 activity points so far this week. Going out for a meal tommorrow but cut back a few points over a few days to allow for that pudding ;). So all the AP's should be goign straight to weight loss as i'm not eating them.
My word there will be blue murder if those scales haven't moved on monday!!!
Although I must say i am feeling slimmer, but i think that might be due to toning from all the exercise.
Nearing so close to a healthy BMI only 2.6lb to go :D.

you will def do well with your weigh in, and you've ever so well so far. fair play:D

hunni if ur not using ur exercise points this could be why ur not loosing.
when i did ww i was walking twice a day for an hour and not eating them, and on the sec week of doing this i stopped loosing...my ww leader said that basically ur bot feeding ur body enough for the amount of exercise i was doing so my body was holding on to it!! see how u go this week but bare that in mind.

hope u enjoy ur meal xxx

Weigh in 3

It seems that boost of exercise was just the token this week as i lost 2lbs and 1.5":bliss: woohoo!

I can't believe that I lost so much when i ate pizza twice and had a meal out on saturday night (3 courses might i add :eek:). i guess it just makes sense if you move more then it makes up for what you overeat.
So guess who will be continuing to tae bo it up this week. I 've only got 0.6lb to lose until i'm at a BMI of 24.9, I don't think i've ever been classed a healthy my whole adult life, yay the big goal is in sight.

My updated stats:
Weight: 132.6lbs 2lb loss
BMI: 25.1
Body Fat: 31%
Bust: 36" 0.5" loss
Waist: 28.5" 0.5" loss
Hips: 38"
Upper arm: 11"
Upper thigh: 22" 0.5" loss
Lower thigh: 15.5"
Knee: 14.5"
Calf: 14"
Ankle: 9.5"

I am one happy little bunny :D.

well done honey! that is brilliant news!! healthy BMI here you come!! Keep smiling :)

Back