♥ Little*red's WW Diary - preparing for core

Well i had my interview today and i'm really pleased to say that it went ratehr well. I was far too excitble but i think i showed my enthusiam. Just have to wait a week now for word on if i got a place or not. Eeek!

Also weighed in today and I have STS, which i kind of expected. i kept to my points all week and exercised more but I wasn't so good with my water intake. However at least i didn't gain. Its all slowing down now that i'm on the last stone and it's all about trial and error really so onwards and downwards for next week.

stress and anxiety do things to your body too you know, so it could be all tied in with your nerves over your interview - really pleased it went well for you though - congratulations and good luck for getting your reply next week :) xxx

Hiya

Glad to hear your interview went pretty well!! Ul'l be relieved its all over! How did you get on with your top, did you manage to exchange it for one the same or did you go for something else?? Make sure you chill out tonight. Well done on your STS x

Glad your interview went ok.

Like the sound of that dvd set - where did you get it?

On the pram front - I wish they made them like that when my boys were little - used to be so cumbersome. That one looks really good.

Weigh In 6

Hey everyone sory i went a bit awol after last monday, just a bit busy and was in a lurking mood all week so rarely posted other than for my exercise diary.

Rachel- I didn't realise stress affected weight loss, isn'y it funny the smaller things like our modd can effect the scales.

Joanne- I eventually just got the size 12 as i remmebered there wasn't much difference in the fit, so turned out ok in the end.

Rosie- I got the p90x from my hubbies friend but i think they sell box sets on amazon, it come with like a nutrition guide etc but i just use the exercise routine. Oh and the new pram is ace, its better than the single buggy we had and the girls love it.

Righty ho enough of my blethering for today, got my weigh in 6 results!
This week I have lost.............
0.8lb!

woohoo! I'm rather chuffed with that as I reached another mini goal by losing over 2.5st in total. Also lost another 1.5 inches this week too although my bust can never seem to make its mind up in it growing or shrinking.
so offical stats are now:

Weight: 130.4lbs 0.8lb loss
BMI: 24.6
Body Fat: 30.4% 0.1% lost
Bust: 36" 0.5" lost
Waist: 28" 0.5" lost
Hips: 37.5"
Upper arm: 10.5" 0.5" lost
Upper thigh: 22"
Lower thigh: 15.5"
Knee: 14.5"
Calf: 14"
Ankle: 9.5"

urgh crappy day.
Donesome exercise had my breakfast. Went out to thgeshops and ended up having a cheesburger meal from burger king, cost me most of my days points and then went in town and had a costa hot choc :(.
So i've already used 18.5 points today (im on 17 per day) and no points left for dinner :cry:, guess it will be no points soup for me and cutting a few tommorrow.
Just felt like randomly binging on loads of chocolate and crisps today which i've never really done before. Probably just stressed waiting for news from uni. Oh well i'm already looking forward to tommorrow.

Hi

I did the same thing on sun!! Had a kebab in early hours of sun morn after night out and so had to count it in sundays points!!! Rubbish! I've been terrible last few weeks too.

Hay ho! Got everything crossed for you for uni place xx

That is one of the worst things about a diet that when u go a night out and ur friends all want to get sumthing 2 eat afterwards and if u r like me your are bit drunk u are like mmh yummy I will go to then u wake up next day and think y did i do that grrrrr! lol

ah it is so hard when youre out. My friends are fans of the chips and cheese! Not good!

lol just imagining you all with a flask of points soup in your handbags when everyone is munchin on kebabs chips and pizza :p!

having a better day today, even if i am a little bit hungry cos i'm only using 15 points today, will look forward to my dinner tonight, spag bol, yum yum.

Having a relaxed day today as its my 'rest' day from my exercise challenge but not doing much resting cos i'm too anxious about hearing from the uni. Apparently the letters are being sent out today so we should be hearing by tommorrow or thursday. urgh i feel sick with nerves :jelous:.

Hope you get good news from Uni. Your day today is very similar to mine:) I am on 14 points (saving 4 for the rest of the week) and having spag bolo as well for tea! Spooky:) 0 points soup keeps me alive:)

Hello again.

You got back on track pretty sharpish - well done you.

Fantastic on getting into the normal bmi - bet you are well chuffed.

Good luck with your uni stuff - fingers crossed for good news.

Woohoo just got my letter from the uni and i'm in!!! Can't believe it i'm going to be a midwife. Over 400 applications and only 12 places and I got one of them. So happy and burst out crying with relief when I read the letter, think the other half though I was mental :D.

congratulations! really well done - just shows you have the right character for the job - good luck with it :) xxx

woo hoo!!! fantastic news, well done you must be so pleased with yourself and so you should be

:happy096::party0038: x

Aww well done its one of the hardest Uni courses to get on. My daughter started in Jan and is loving it though its a lot of studying - but worth it in the end x

Weigh in 7

I'm totally in shock after seeing the result on the scales this morning, this week i have lost

3.2lbs :eek:!!!!!!!

OMG I cant believe it I was going to be happy with losing just 1lb. Looks like all that exercise is starting to pay off, woohoo. So that means this week i got my weight watchers 5% as i've now lost 8.1lbs on ww altogether.
yesterday i seen my auntie and cousins who i hadnt seen for a while and they were singing my praises as to how much i had lost. I've always been over weight probably my whole life so it feels good to start to be seen as thinner now.
Oh almost forgot to say, i'm not putting takign my measurments until i'm on day 30 of my exercise challenge so hopefully i can see a big chnage rather than drip-drip changes every weeks.
Woohoo i'm a very happy bunny today, i'm off to do some exercise, but thank goodness tommorow is rest day :p.

Back