♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Oh just to add .... i've managed this weekend being t-total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How on earth i did im not sure but i can see that today has been alot better food wise cuz obv i didnt drink last night. Tomorrow will be the same, although next weekend i will be making up for the lack of smirnoff this weekend!!! :rotflmao:

Well done - dont be expecting me to follow your example though and NOT drink tomorrow :8855:

You are doing great Tanya!!!

Oh, those chickpeas sound really lovely..you could put all sorts on them,,,even salt and pepper I bet?? Or just pepper,.....gosh, endless different spices! How long did you cook them for ?????? Was it 10 mins, cant remember now what Irish Molly said! Think I will try these too, as I do like chick peas.

Just shows you that not drinking and how you didnt pick. I am so glad I am not a drinker :8855::8855: That would be just too much for me..haha.....but, well done on not drinking this weekend! I know you will make up for it next weekend, but I am sure it will help with your loss this week !! YIPPEE

Oh, I love Soleros..so nice and like you say only 99 cals,,although, I havent had one for a long, long time!!!!

It must be lovely to live near the sea Tanya..this is what me and the hubby would love to retire to...somewhere, where it is a little warmer and has water, water and more water!!!!!

You are doing great Tanya!!!

Oh, those chickpeas sound really lovely..you could put all sorts on them,,,even salt and pepper I bet?? Or just pepper,.....gosh, endless different spices! How long did you cook them for ?????? Was it 10 mins, cant remember now what Irish Molly said! Think I will try these too, as I do like chick peas.

Just shows you that not drinking and how you didnt pick. I am so glad I am not a drinker :8855::8855: That would be just too much for me..haha.....but, well done on not drinking this weekend! I know you will make up for it next weekend, but I am sure it will help with your loss this week !! YIPPEE

Oh, I love Soleros..so nice and like you say only 99 cals,,although, I havent had one for a long, long time!!!!

It must be lovely to live near the sea Tanya..this is what me and the hubby would love to retire to...somewhere, where it is a little warmer and has water, water and more water!!!!!

:doh: Iris, just had half a bounty and another pack of wotsits. Taking my cals to 1,710 today :(

Plymouth is lovely Iris. But, we dont get great weather all to often! So when we do litterally the whole of plymouth desends on the hoe, barbican and their back gardens and the smell of bbq's is overwhelming! :8855:

Ah yeah Iris, i just bunged them in gas mark 5/6 for around 10mins.

Yeah Mary i used canned ones but drained them first :)

Mary i reckon you will love them!
Im guna buy some more tins tomorrow and take them to work. I reckon theyll be a bit more filling that just some fruit and will make a change to my nutrigrain bar!

Now i cant even blame smirnoff for my bad weekends! :giggle:

For 100g drained 14.1g carbs. Which is the tin i had.

Is that quite high???

I might leave making these until after Icmeler, as I am trying to avoid too many carbs until then.

Think I've started a chickpea "nut" craze here!!! They are very low GI but you are meant to have a handful as a snack and not scoff the blinkin lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you lked them. I loved peanuts etc etc but the chickpeas are nice and nutty after roasting so nake a decent substitute. I've even brought a little bag of them to the cinema to avoid the temptation of other goodies on the way in.
They would make a good snack for you to take to work and have with a piece of fruit. Ladies, rinse them under a tap in a collander and drain them well before putting on the tray.

hahhaa Molly! You really have started a craze here!

I just couldnt help it! They were absolutly delish!
Its what im going to make for work for this week and divide one can in half so it will last me 2 nights :) And i wont scoff the lot! :giggle:

Think I've started a chickpea "nut" craze here!!! They are very low GI but you are meant to have a handful as a snack and not scoff the blinkin lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you lked them. I loved peanuts etc etc but the chickpeas are nice and nutty after roasting so nake a decent substitute. I've even brought a little bag of them to the cinema to avoid the temptation of other goodies on the way in.
They would make a good snack for you to take to work and have with a piece of fruit. Ladies, rinse them under a tap in a collander and drain them well before putting on the tray.

LOL, what have you started. Ok, so if I made a whole tin, then put them in a jar when cool, would they last about 5 days? That way the carb content wouldnt be too high.

Yep, Mary, let them cool when you take them out and stick them in an airtight container. I use a lock and lock box and they will stay fresh for days. I find they are great for when you just feel munchy for something savoury.

Yep, Mary, let them cool when you take them out and stick them in an airtight container. I use a lock and lock box and they will stay fresh for days. I find they are great for when you just feel munchy for something savoury.

My OH is going to Tesco in the morning, I might just get him to pick a tin up, incase I get the vodka munchies tomorrow evening :D

Back