♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

That must have been a great boost for you Tan to get a letter from your Brother.

Looks like you had another good day.

Hmmm besides the hula hoops!!! Lol :doh:

Another marine in my brothers commando died this morning in afghan :( :(

A little bit of what we fancy does us good - its when you have the whole multi-pack of hula hoops then its bad.

Aww thats sad about the Soldier, it must have such a bad effect on all the other soldiers that were based with him.

Thoughts and prayers are with his Family and friends.

A little bit of what we fancy does us good - its when you have the whole multi-pack of hula hoops then its bad.

Aye. But then i had a stick of twix! lol
I really dont think my main meal was big enough tonight as im very very peckish.

Aww thats sad about the Soldier, it must have such a bad effect on all the other soldiers that were based with him.

Thoughts and prayers are with his Family and friends.

Indeed it does Mary :sigh:

:doh: half a flapjack in work. It's free cake night! Doesn't happen often so be rude not to right?!!!!! Lol

Tommorrow = no nawty snacks!!!

OMG! I have just bought myself a small bag of chocolate covered nuts, adsa best ones. Brazils and macadamias in belgian chocolate ... thought ah theyll be ok for friday at the cinema (Sex and The City 2 is out!!!!!!!!!!!).
The bag is 200g.
For 100g is 567 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

OH. MY. GOD. I wish i hadnt bought them now!

I've decided im defo not going to have them nuts i bought this morning. Im going to take them away with me bank holiday weekend and give them away ... although a couple might pass my lips! :giggle:

Saturday 22nd May

B- 2 slices wholemeal bread toasted with peanut butter (350cals)

L- strawberries & raspberries with lf nat yog (150cals)

D- jacket potato (150cals) with chicken breast pieces and garlic and herb salad dressing (170cals) Salad (50cals)

*1 packet wotsits (91cals)

Total cals = 961

Last edited:
Give those nuts away quick Tanya - oh my what a ridiculous amount of calories. Sound lovely though.

A good day on the menu front for you, keep it up.

Ridiculous is an understatement Mary!!! :giggle:

Received a letter from my little brother today. Havn't heard from him in over a week so it put a huge smile on my face :D
Aww..that is nice Tanya. I hope he is ok!

Another marine in my brothers commando died this morning in afghan :( :(

:( Sorry to hear this Tanya.....must be worrying for you and your family.

OMG! I have just bought myself a small bag of chocolate covered nuts, adsa best ones. Brazils and macadamias in belgian chocolate ... thought ah theyll be ok for friday at the cinema (Sex and The City 2 is out!!!!!!!!!!!).
The bag is 200g.
For 100g is 567 calories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

OH. MY. GOD. I wish i hadnt bought them now!

Macadamia are the highest calories for nuts, BUT on the positive side Tanya, they are good fat!!! haha...I love nuts but I still struggle eating them as I have been programmed to believe they are bad! Mind you 567 cals per 100..mmmm..hhhahahah

Your meal looked good today, but sure you arent hungry? Didnt seem a lot, esp at lunch time.

Tanya, if you love nuts try this. Drain a can of chickpeas. Spread them out on a baking tray, dust with chilli powder(optional) and put into a hot oven for ten mins or so. They develop a nutty flavour. Put them in an airtight jar and use them for snacking.
When I switched to GL I thought , buy loads of nuts and they are a healthy snack but wow!!! the calorie content of them is woeful. Chopping them makes them seem a bit more if you have just a few. I crumble two or three walnuts over some fruit and it makes a filling snack. nuts and seeds have very good fats in them but boy are they heavy on cals. A level dessert spoon of milled seed has about 60 cals in it but it does help balance a cereal or fruit dish to make it more filling.

Your meal looked good today, but sure you arent hungry? Didnt seem a lot, esp at lunch time.

I was fine iris. Got up at 2:30 had breakfast, went out saw my friend, got home had fruit at 6ish then had salad at 9 then i fell asleep at 11!!!! :eek: I have slept for 12 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle: I think if i hadnt then i wouldve been hungry!

Tanya, if you love nuts try this. Drain a can of chickpeas. Spread them out on a baking tray, dust with chilli powder(optional) and put into a hot oven for ten mins or so. They develop a nutty flavour. Put them in an airtight jar and use them for snacking.

I am off to do this in 10!!! :)

Sunday 23rd May

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 rashers grilled bacon, hp sauce (400cals)

L- slice wholemeal bread with scraping of brussels pate (150cals)

D- jacket potato (120cals)
quorn chicken pieces done in lf nat yog with curry spice (210cals)
salad (50cals)

*packet wotsits & fig roll (161cals)
*solero ice cream (99cals)
*chickpeas baked in the oven with cajun seasoning (300cals) :eek: They were just too nice!!!!!!!!! I've picked at these throughout the day.
*another packet wotsits & half a bounty (220cals)

*pepsi max
*lemonade
(no coffees or water all weekend :eek:)

Total cals = 1,710

Its absolutly stunning here today in plymland! So me and the bf went to the hoe for a couple of hours, caught some rays and ofcourse, had an ice cream :giggle: yum!

Last edited:
When I switched to GL I thought , buy loads of nuts and they are a healthy snack but wow!!! the calorie content of them is woeful. Chopping them makes them seem a bit more if you have just a few. I crumble two or three walnuts over some fruit and it makes a filling snack. nuts and seeds have very good fats in them but boy are they heavy on cals. A level dessert spoon of milled seed has about 60 cals in it but it does help balance a cereal or fruit dish to make it more filling.

Loving the sound of this myself, I might try this on Tuesday when I get shopping.

Sunday 23rd May

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast, 2 rashers grilled bacon, hp sauce (400cals)

L- slice wholemeal bread with scraping of brussels pate (150cals)

D- jacket potato. quorn chicken pieces done in lf nat yog with spices. salad.

*packet wotsits & fig roll (161cals)
*solero ice cream (99cals)
*chickpeas baked in the oven with cajun seasoning (300cals) :eek: They were just too nice!!!!!!!!! I've picked at these throughout the day.

Its absolutly stunning here today in plymland! So me and the bf went to the hoe for a couple of hours, caught some rays and ofcourse, had an ice cream :giggle: yum!

Isn't it lovely to get out and about with summer clothes on and enjoy the trip.

How did you enjoy the chickpeas Tanya? I cant wait to try them.

Ice cream girl - well, you cant go to the seaside and not have one - can you? I take it The Hoe is a seaside place :8855:

:giggle: Mary!!!!!!!! The Hoe is a seafront place (see picture hehe) Like a big promenade kinda with grass. It has the lighthouse on it and then you can walk down to the seafront but there aint a sandy beach its all pebbles. There is a sea water pool up there too, although it opens next week!

The chickpeas were lovely Mary. They have a sorta nut aftertaste which is very moreish!!!!! Guna try out more flavours when i buy some more chickpeas! :giggle:

Attachments

• Plymhoe.jpg
    Plymhoe.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 26
Looks great Tanya. What ice cream did you have?

Loving the sound of those chick peas........thanks to Irish Molly for suggesting them.

A solero Mary.
I was tempted by lambs navy rum and raisen icecream - 2 scoops but i thought naaaah solero only 99 calories! :giggle: !!!

Oh just to add .... i've managed this weekend being t-total!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How on earth i did im not sure but i can see that today has been alot better food wise cuz obv i didnt drink last night. Tomorrow will be the same, although next weekend i will be making up for the lack of smirnoff this weekend!!! :rotflmao:

Back