♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Thanks Iris.
I don't fear bread i just like to save it to the weekend and i was looking forward to my bran flakes with ice cold milk! Have been and got some though :D x

Menu is looking a LOT better today. Just one more little thing though, is perhaps you could add a yogurt into your daily menu, just for the little extra bit of calcium. (not nagging lol)

Already had one Mary, after my tea, just not been on to document it yet! :giggle:

Are we stalking you Tanya...hahaha...feels like it :)

haha why?!! x

You know girls, I am really looking forward to our meet-up, I think it will be a great night/weekend.

Iris, I hope you are bringing your maids costume though, you can serve the vodka's all night :8855::8855:

Only kidding Iris :)

I suppose we can let Iris have one vodka, then, but it might make her sleepy :4635:

I bet you Iris is a secret voddie girl. :eek:

I see her more of an Archers or Pimms girl ......

What are you Iris?!!! :giggle:

You know girls, I am really looking forward to our meet-up, I think it will be a great night/weekend.

Iris, I hope you are bringing your maids costume though, you can serve the vodka's all night :8855::8855:

Only kidding Iris :)

:8855::8855: BUT, of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha!!!!!

Shes not really!!!! :p

I know, that is what worries me :D

I suppose we can let Iris have one vodka, then, but it might make her sleepy :4635:

I bet you Iris is a secret voddie girl. :eek:

Keep guessing!!

I see her more of an Archers or Pimms girl ......

What are you Iris?!!! :giggle:

Neither! :)

I will guess at - one small beer, then maybe a glass of wine.

Well, my absolute FAVOURITE OF FAVOURITE drinks is Gin (bombay sapphire of course!, with loads of ice, lemon and lime) made in a tall glass!!!!

Oh, and I do like red wine.

Girls, I dont drink as a rule, but believe me I have drunk in my time! My nickname when I was in my teens...yes, teens...was The Martini Queen!!! Bottles were found under the bed at home..haha..my brother (the Minister is forever ribbing me about it)!

I just dont seem to want to drink...probably because OH doesnt that I dont tend to, but when we have friends over we usually demolish a bottle of red (when I am not on any diet) :D

But, if I really wanted my favourite, it would be G&T anyday! I stopped drinking it as it was depressing me, but I did tend to have a few after mum died so I had to knock it on the head! So, no fears, I will be having one or two, well,,one probably as I just cant drink these days!

I will be the official photographer as you will all be legless that someone will need to be the recorder of the evening!! Oh, and my camera has video too :8855::8855::8855:

:8855::8855::8855:
I am trying HARD not to laugh out loud!!!! OH will think I have gone mad!!

Eh - not sure if tht will fit me! I am only 5 3 and eh, well, I will accept that 5 8 model, as she looks like a size 0!!!! will do me just nicely!!!

Must look out that costume ;-)!!!!

I will be the official photographer as you will all be legless that someone will need to be the recorder of the evening!! Oh, and my camera has video too :8855::8855::8855:

Oh no!!! :eek: lol

:doh: Fail! Had a packet of walkers japanese teriaki crisps in work and a slice of cheese when i got home. Damn you weigh in day!!!!!

Well done on the 2lbs loss Tanya. Your menus look great and I will be borrowing a few things from them when I am on refeed and maintenance (again)!

Im sure it wont Mary, well im hoping it wont! :fingerscrossed:

Received a letter from my little brother today. Havn't heard from him in over a week so it put a huge smile on my face :D

Friday 21st May

B- 2 slices toast with thin utterly butterly (200cals) ... smaller bread today.

L- Jacket potatoe with mums home made curry! :drool: (not sure on the calories on this one)

D- nutrigrain (130cals)
apple (70cals)
melba toasts ( 72cals)

S- 3 carrots (60cals) LF soft cheese with black pepper & sweet chilli sauce (80cals)
Wafer caramel bar (134cals)
hula hoops (129cals)
stick of twix (110cals) .... i want these out of my cupboard now!!!! lol
half a flapjack (free cake night in work, be rude not to!)

*1 litre water
*1 glass pepsi max
*2 black coffee with sweetener

Last edited:
Back