♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

It is totally true!! :sigh:

I have been on and off diets since i was in primary school.
I hate the fact that we are never happy with our weight even though we have all lost so much!

Indeed, what are we like!!! :giggle:

Tanya, exante seems to be going o.k for you apart of course from the yeuchy taste. Are you finding it hard to get back into the whole tfr thing this time round?
lots of luck with it.

Ah I see Tan - that could be nasty ;)

Re the bf & his comments .... what's he after?? LOL! Only joking kiddo. You DO look fab and you KNOW you do .. come on admit it .... However if you think you'd feel even better a bit lighter and it's still within the healthy BMI range I'd say go for it. The other possibility is aiming to maintain for several months to see how you feel and if you still want to lose a bit more go for it then ...
Why are you doubting being able to stick to it over the weekend? You can if you want to ..... you just gotta decide ;) xx

Tanya, exante seems to be going o.k for you apart of course from the yeuchy taste. Are you finding it hard to get back into the whole tfr thing this time round?
lots of luck with it.

Its been ok. I've not struggled, infact found it quite easy (untill today when i had a blurgh moment lol). I much prefer TFR to bloomin eating i tell ya! haaha

Ah I see Tan - that could be nasty ;)

Re the bf & his comments .... what's he after?? LOL! Only joking kiddo. You DO look fab and you KNOW you do .. come on admit it .... However if you think you'd feel even better a bit lighter and it's still within the healthy BMI range I'd say go for it. The other possibility is aiming to maintain for several months to see how you feel and if you still want to lose a bit more go for it then ...
Why are you doubting being able to stick to it over the weekend? You can if you want to ..... you just gotta decide ;) xx

LOL Jan, i just think he's fed up of hearing me complain about it, mind you, i would be too if he banged on about 1 thing constantly!

Just breaking the habit again of not drinking and having a little relax with food over the weekend. But that is what got me here i reckon!!

I will be ok, no way im eating! 100% untill 3rd may :) 15 days :)

I will be ok, no way im eating! 100% untill 3rd may :) 15 days :)

Glad to hear it! You can do it!
If you haven't done it already DON'T read my diary about tomorrow :( it won't help ... sooooorrrrreeeee :eek: xx

Hehe too late Jan! :giggle:

I knoooooooooow Oooooops :) xx

Glad to see that you are enjoying some of the exante products Tanya, just think how bad it would be if you didnt like them.

15 days is not long, you will be there before you know it. Keep up the great work kiddo.

B- choc orange bar
L- thai chicken soup
D- vanilla shake - added a pinch of cinnamon made it much easier to drink

1.5litres water
2black coffee with sweetener

Had bar for brekkie today, me parents dont know im back on tfr. I cant be doing with them telling me 'told you so' about weight an stuff. Just easier doing it this way. They hardly see me around meal times as im nights, theyre days! :giggle:

Edit:
First saturday night and its tough.

Am not hungry its just for the past god knows how many weekends ive had vodka & wine and yummy food and so its more like trying to break a habit :sigh: I do not like this one bit.

Doesnt make it easier we got invited to a bbq this evening.

Anyways i will persevere. Cant drink anyways, done no refeed and i wouldnt be that silly! LOL

Last edited:
Gosh that must be hard Tan - them not knowing. I know what you mean though - from both sides.
I said to my daughter "do you think it's a good idea to be staying up till 2am when you're up at 7 for work?" I honestly said it in a caring, concerned way and not YOU SHOULDN'T but I got my head bitten off. We only say things out of concern .... well I do anyway, I certainly would never say 'I told you so' - however I have been known to say "well I never say I told you so" :eek: - which I suppose is the same thing LOL!
Whatever works for you girl :) xx

:rotflmao: !!!

Jan, its just my mum gives me alot of stick over food etc. I just cant be dealing with her breathing down my neck about it. Just much easier this way. If they see me with one of my shakes etc i'll tell them but enless they ask im not guna make a point of it :)

Last edited:
With you only being on it for a couple of more weeks, they shouldn't find out. I understand where you are coming from though.

Just get through tonight Tan and you will be fine chick xx

Just ate a bar infront of them, they didnt bat an eyelid. Probably thought it was a cereal bar! :giggle:

So today, bar for brekkie, soup for lunch, shake for dinner.

Didnt get up till 3:25 today :eek: Needed that sleep!!!

Weigh in tomorrow! :) 1 more sleep to go!!!!
Funny how im never this excited for weigh ins whilst on maintainence! :rotflmao:

Good luck for your WI tomorrow Tanya. My first weekend nearly over too. I have found it ok, but been in the allotment ALL weekend taking my mind off things, and exercising :0!!! Looking forward to hearing how you get on, but know it will be a good 'un!!

Looking forward to seeing how both of you get on. I too, weigh in tomorrow but I don't hold out much hope tbh.

Last edited:
:giggle: Jan! Clearly those vodkas have gone to your head. Were you meant to post your food in here? :rotflmao:

Glad you had a nice night last night, and even better, free drinks today!!!!!! :D

DOH!!!!!!:silly::d'oh::doh::whistle::giggle:

Will move it :D

ahha! not a problem at all Jan :) You couldve kept it in here, i wouldnt've minded! :giggle:

Good luck to all three of you for tomorrow. My WI will be Thursday this week. STS would be great for me.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :sigh: :confused: :confused: :confused: :sigh: :confused: :confused: :confused: :sigh: :confused: :confused: :confused:

So guys, dependant on what my weight loss is tomorrow am thinking of only doing 1 more week on TFR. Then 2 weeks of refeed. So refeed will be from 26th instead of 3rd.

Im trying to get my head around the refeed and having two meals.

I dont want anything other than a piece of fruit or a bar of some sort in work as i dont want to get into a bad habit there. So far it has been great. And also i finish work at 6am and come home and get straight into bed so dont want to get into a habit of eating something big and then sleeping.

So, trying to work it out :confused:

I have really struggled this weekend :( :eek:

Back