♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Ah hope so! :)

The loooong hours sleeping has begun! I slept from around half 7 this morning untill 5pm this evening!!! :eek: LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Only 12days of TFR to go :)

The loooong hours sleeping has begun! I slept from around half 7 this morning untill 5pm this evening!!! :eek: LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

Only 12days of TFR to go :)

You are so lucky to sleep like that, I wish I could. I get home at 7am, and leave at 5:20 for work. I get to bed around 07:10 then (no matter how much I drink during the night) I wake about 9am for a wee week, then again about midday and thats me up all day.

Today I got woken at 08:30 by someone at the door, then finally fell asleep again by about 9, woke at 11 for the loo, then I woke up at 1:50 this afternoon, and stayed up. Feel tired now.

Blimey I couldn't survive on that amount of sleep Mary! I usually get to bed between 10 & 10.30 - go to the loo around 12ish & then sleep till about 6pm & have to be woken then!

Glad you're getting your sleeps now Tan :) xx

I couldnt survive on that either mary! I need a good solid 6 hours! :)

hahahahah i guessed what it was meant to say!

:sick0019: :sign0131: :giggle:

Day 9 tfr ... totm :cry: ******* thing!

Craving cake last night, allllllll night, and now i know why!!!!!

My brothers girlfriend heard from him again today, he has been in afghanistan for nearly 2 weeks now! :eek: and he said he's hanging out for my home made muffins so send some out asap! Contact hasnt been much, naturally, but last time i spoke to him it was 'stupid heat, stupid dust' but other than that he is fine :)
So, guess what im doing tonight?!! :giggle:

Last edited:
Nope, no caving!
Muffins were made and sent to my little bro. He has been there 2 weeks now and still hasnt recieved any parcels and has only recieved a few eblueys. A little worrying but im sure the mail will catch up with them soon.

Have just spoken to him again. He seems a little down from his voice, said hes "in the middle of ***** stuck behind sandbags, sure he feels safe". He actually bought a tear to my eye :(

Oh well.

On for another weekend, last one on tfr :)

Hi Tanya, long time no speak! I have still been logging on everyday and keeping up with you all. You have been doing so well Tanya, and only one more week on TFR, lucky you.

I have piled back nearly all of my weight that I lost last year (except about 2 stones). I could kick myself. I am seriously thinking about doing exante now. Can you tell me your honest opinion about it and whether to go for that or back to LT again. I don't really want to go back to the chemist for LT again, I already feel enough of an idiot for piling all the weight back on.

What with summer coming and remembering how I felt last year, I really want to get back to a "normal" weight again. I'm already back to the gym twice a week and playing badminton once so the exercise side of things is sorted.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Sorry for hijacking your thread but cos you've done so well on maintaining and then again on TFR, just wanted some advice.

Thanks again. Bev

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its nice to hear from you minib :) :)

Sorry to hear youve put most of your weight back on though :( Its not easy this eating malarky is it! :sigh:

My opinion on exante ....... i much much prefer the fact there is more options, flavour wise. I dont like the shakes, lipotrim chocolate shake is the best ever in my opinion but the bars are defo defo amazing. They are so convienent, but you can only have 1 a day so i have mine in work, saves me carrying a shaker around etc.

You can add spices and stuff on exante too. So it is a bit more relaxed. I do sometimes add a bit of cinnamon to the banana shake and it makes all the difference.

The only thing that made me do exante was the fact it was £50 cheaper a month than lipotrim.

The thing that i do miss is a weekly weigh in at the chemist. But im strict anyways so i knew id be fine.

If you think you can do it again go for it :) Exante does work out cheaper, more variety, and the bars :drool: but if lipotrim was the same price there would be no doubt id have gone back to the chemist.

Can understand why you dont want to go back though!

P.s .... hijack my thread anytime! Always nice to hear from you :)

Been nawty today. Ive had 2 bars.
Been sat with me mum all evening sorting out my dads surprise party. Havnt had time to make a soup, and didnt want to infront of her.

Im sure its not going to hurt that much! :eek:

Naw!! I'm sure as a one off it'll be fine. Here's to your last week TFR-ing!! :):)

BEV!!! HIYA!!!! Lovely to 'see' you again! xx

hi tanya glad to see you are doing so well, I dont think two bar's will hurt just the once, good luck on your next weigh in and congratulations on such a big loss in your first week!!!!

Thanks for your reply Tanya. I think I've decided to bite the bullet and go back to LT. It worked perfectly last time and I only want to do it for 2-3 months this time as I don't have so much to lose. I'm afraid of buying exante and not liking it and would have wasted nearly £100! I'll be brave and go back to the chemist at the end of this week and hopefully start again on saturday. Will be logging on more from next week too.

Hi Jan! I've been logging on most days and have been following you and kered and Tanya (and a few others) up to now. You have done so well. I think one of my problems after finishing last time was going on holiday. I ate what I wanted and when I came back I carried on! No holiday this year so hopefully more control when I finish the diet. Here's hoping anyway.

Great to hear from you both. See you soon. Bev

Be sure to keep in touch Bev, let us know how you are getting on etc :)

Feeling very hungry and a little down today. Probably just geeling sorry for myself cuz i can't drink or eat and everyone else is and having fun and im borrrrrrrrrrrrred. blurgh.

Ooooooooooooooohhhhhh Noooooooooooo ... and there's me talking about wine and stuff :eek::(

TAN!!! Not much longer girl ... you're doing soooooo well - don't let it get you down now!! :eek:

I'll 'ave ta cum an' tickle ya!!??!! :eek: ;) :p xxx

Noooooooooooo -tickeling! :eek:

Just woke up from a nap. Feel a bit better although have a bit of a dodgy stomach right now. Don't feel like my soup. Might not bother tonight but have it tomorrow.

Only 2 more sleeps till a weigh in! Seriously considering eating :sigh:

Back