♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

I think I'd get on DEAD well with your Mum ;) - girl (YES GIRL) after my own heart :) xx

Hey Tanya,

Sorry I wasn't around to answer your question re running app... Yes, they talk you through the whole thing, and that couch to 5K app lets you use your music from itunes at the same time. It pauses/silences the music when telling you what to do next ... "in ten seconds, run one minute... run now..." that sort of way. You'll be amazed how quickly you build up stamina. And it counts down again to walking time, so you can decide if you want to sprint the last ten seconds etc etc..

Good luck! :D

Blurgh!!!! :p

So today, i dont get to sleep untill gone 8am then i get woken up at 11:45 by banging on the front door. Water works man asking me to move my car off the drive as they need to get to the drain bit that is right on the edge of my drive and they didnt wana damage my car. So i move it. Thinking, yeah lets go back to bed then my little brother walks in the door. He has now officially left school!!! :eek: So then we go into town to pay in some money that my totally amazing dad gave us yesterday which has now paid off my overdraft and my credit card. I am now debt free, all but my car loan which isnt that much everymonth. Its such a huge relief! My dad is pretty awesome!!!! :)

So, i did have a little summat nawty for breakkie, chocolate chip cookies!!! 3!!! :eek: :giggle: :p

Friday 11th June

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast, 1 with utterly butterly 1 with peanut butter. 3 chocolate chip cookies with me coffee :eek:

*packet walkers crisp, bite of a crunchie

L- going to have jacket potatoe, salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn, butterbeans, tiny piece of garlic herb soft cheese) and some chicken from a bought cooked chicken.

*banana, small handful melted choco chips, teaspoon chopped mixed nuts, 10 mini marshmallows

D- 2 caramel snackajacks, apple, smarties

*1 litre water
*3 black coffees with sweetener

Hate getting up early. Always means i eat more :sigh:

Last edited:
Knitting? Naaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! :rotflmao:

hahahahahaha:8855:

Soreen & custard ... well, i didnt want butter and i had just heated the custard up for the bf to have with the rhubarb crumble i made yesterday so thought hmmm i'll try that ... quite nice! :giggle:

Well, another thing I may try...I like ice cream with my rhubarb crumble...which I will have to make over the weekend as rhubarb is meeting me at the front door I have that much of the stuff!!!

If anyone can do it - Tanya Jane can :)

:8855::8855:

ICMELER, ICMELER, ICMELER.

BIKINI, BIKINI, BIKINI

I am with Jan on this one, give me a scraping of lurpak on my soreen any day :8855:

Now custard with treacle or syrup sponge is another matter.

Ooooo I LOVE syrup sponge with LOADS of custard :eek: That's what I had on my birthday .. YUMMY!!!

Oh btw - bugger a SCRAPING of lurpak ... how rude!

oh, you and your butter! Well, I found a good use for lurpak in tubs! Didnt know you could cut them up and make plant labels!! there you go! Someone told me to do that on the train this morning...we have rivetting conversation on the train!!!! :)

:rotflmao:

I put soreen in my mums lunch the other day, butterd it with the dreaded clover (she bloomin loves the stuff) and i put a thin scraping on, asked if that was ok and she looked at me as if i was having a laugh and told me to whack some more on there she don't do thin layers!!!! :giggle:

Also, had 2 slices of cheese and some ham dipped into a little onion & garlic dip when i got home from work just now.

So today, i dont get to sleep untill gone 8am then i get woken up at 11:45 by banging on the front door. Water works man asking me to move my car off the drive as they need to get to the drain bit that is right on the edge of my drive and they didnt wana damage my car. So i move it. Thinking, yeah lets go back to bed then my little brother walks in the door. He has now officially left school!!! :eek: So then we go into town to pay in some money that my totally amazing dad gave us yesterday which has now paid off my overdraft and my credit card. I am now debt free, all but my car loan which isnt that much everymonth. Its such a huge relief! My dad is pretty awesome!!!! :)

So, i did have a little summat nawty for breakkie, chocolate chip cookies!!! 3!!! :eek: :giggle: :p

Friday 11th June

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast, 1 with utterly butterly 1 with peanut butter. 3 chocolate chip cookies with me coffee :eek:

L- going to have jacket potatoe, salad and some chicken from a bought cooked chicken.

*going to have a banana, apple & lf yog as L will be at 6 as i've been up since 12.

D- 2 caramel snackajacks & satsuma.

*1 litre water
*2 black coffees with sweetener

Aw...waw Tanya....yes, great dad...wasnt that good of him and now you can relax!

Ooooo I LOVE syrup sponge with LOADS of custard :eek: That's what I had on my birthday .. YUMMY!!!

Oh btw - bugger a SCRAPING of lurpak ... how rude!

I love lurpak dripping off my toast :cool:

:rotflmao:

Also, had 2 slices of cheese and some ham dipped into a little onion & garlic dip when i got home from work just now.

That wasnt too bad at all Tanya, infact, quite good.

Friday 11th June

*packet walkers crisp, bite of a crunchie

L- going to have jacket potatoe, salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn, butterbeans, tiny piece of garlic herb soft cheese) and some chicken from a bought cooked chicken.

*going to have a banana, apple & lf yog as L will be at 6 as i've been up since 12.

D- 2 caramel snackajacks & satsuma.

*1 litre water
*3 black coffees with sweetener

Thats excellent of your Dad to give you that money, what a relief to get your bills paid out of the way. Now dont think this gives you the right to go and run up any more bills Madam!

Its a bugger when you get woken off nights, thats the only thing about the nice weather I dont like - It means everyone is out cutting their hedges, or cutting the lawn, or blooming kids on holiday from School :(

Thats excellent of your Dad to give you that money, what a relief to get your bills paid out of the way. Now dont think this gives you the right to go and run up any more bills Madam!

Its ok Mary, I hadnt ran up too much. Im pretty sensible with money now, just the first few years of being a student i went a bit mad like! :8855:

Its a bugger when you get woken off nights, thats the only thing about the nice weather I dont like - It means everyone is out cutting their hedges, or cutting the lawn, or blooming kids on holiday from School :(

Ah tell me about it! We live on a busy road too so even though its hot i have to keep the window closed as im at the front of the house and the noise of the cars and busses and kids and people drive me mad! :giggle:

Last edited:
Yes, I thought you were a sensible person Tanya - good to hear it, you hear so many horror stories of people these days running up huge bills.

Girls, fancied something really nawty and i seen something on tv earlier about melting 3 squares of chocolate and dipping fruit into it so ......

I melted a small handfull of chocolate chips. cut up a banana. had 10 mini marshmallows and a teaspoon of chopped mixed nuts. Delish!!!! :D :D :D A little naughtier than just fruit and melted chocolate but satisfied the craving for 10mins ..... still just wana go and eat everything in sight :sigh:

Last edited:
Must be something in the air again Tan - I'm off to my diary soon to try to remember all I've binged on at my mother's before coming to work :(

Good old Dad eh?? Lucky you :):) I bet you deserved it though. What a load off :):) xx

Girls, fancied something really nawty and i seen something on tv earlier about melting 3 squares of chocolate and dipping fruit into it so ......

I melted a small handfull of chocolate chips. cut up a banana. had 10 mini marshmallows and a teaspoon of chopped mixed nuts. Delish!!!! :D :D :D A little naughtier than just fruit and melted chocolate but satisfied the craving for 10mins ..... still just wana go and eat everything in sight :sigh:

Sounds delish tho Tan!
I felt like picking last night too, but managed to just eat 3 oatcakes with cheese and tomato. I went to bed early though as I was mornings today, otherwise I think the cheese and onion crisps would have come out of hibernation :8855:

Mary don't start the crisps .... :giggle: :)

Had some smarties last night girls. Just couldnt stare at the bloody things any longer, i wanted them! :rotflmao:

Saturday 11th June

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast, 1 with utterly butterly 1 with peanut butter

L- 3 cookies, caramel wafer bar, 1 caramel snackajack, banana.

D- ?

*1 black coffee with sweetener

Not sure about food today - got up at 1pm, just had brekkie and im off out on the booze at 4:30 so i'll be potting around getting ready so i'll just have a bowl of cereal before going out. They say milk lines yer stomach right?! :rotflmao: but then again might have nothing ....

Last edited:
Mary don't start the crisps .... :giggle: :)

Had some smarties last night girls. Just couldnt stare at the bloody things any longer, i wanted them! :rotflmao:

Saturday 11th June

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast, 1 with utterly butterly 1 with peanut butter

L- ?

D- ?

*1 black coffee with sweetener

Not sure about food today - got up at 1pm, just had brekkie and im off out on the booze at 4:30 so i'll be potting around getting ready so i'll just have a bowl of cereal before going out. They say milk lines yer stomach right?! :rotflmao: but then again might have nothing ....

I will try not to start on the crisps Tanya :8855: so far so good.

Make sure you eat something else before you go out, otherwise the drink could go straight to your head, then your cravings will begin. Have something chick.

Enjoy your day on the booze, I am NOT jealous :sigh:

So much for cheerios before heading out! :giggle: Its not long since i had brekkie so i just picked at things :eek: Off out earlier than expected now.

:fingerscrossed: i don't succome to the chippie across the road from the pub later on tonight!

Actually, no i wont. I'm stronger than that right?!!!!! :p :giggle:

Have a nice evening guys x

Hope you're having a great time sweetie :):) xx

No doubt you will be reading this on Sunday, and hopefully NOT with a hangover! Hope you had a great night!!!

Oh, the melted choc and fruit sounded delish!

haha No hangover today just the alcohol munchies :rolleyes:

Had a brill time, didn't have chippe either, not even 1 of the bf's chips! :)

Today though ..... :eek:

Sunday 13th June

B- 3 slices of bacon and 1 sausage 2 slices wholemeal bread

*packet hula hoops
*packet cheddars
*mini crunchie
*2 50cal ice lollies

L- me and the bf shared a big bag of doritos, had some goats cheese melted over the top dipped into some red pepper and pepperoni dip :drool:

*packet walkers crisp
*1 mini crunchie

D- 2 slices of dominos pizza, 3 chicken kickers.

*lots of sugar free tropical squash
*vokda, diet coke with lime

Last edited:
I wish they would just do one Mary! LOL
Buuuut ........... maybe vodka will solve the problem!

Mmmmmm Doritos with melted goat's cheese! Mmmmmmm :):):)

Those munchies are a killer!!

(PS - it's 13th today :))

Back