♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

:rotflmao: hahahaha thanks Jan! Changed it now!

Oh jan, lightly salted doritos and melted goats cheese, it was heaven!!!!!!! :D

hhahaah! So, have had far too many vodka and cokes today. Mum and Dad got back earlier from Gibraltar where i was born, they moved there 10days after getting married so for the 25th anniversary he took her back. Its lovely to see all the photos and to be told about everything. Have you's see Gibraltars runway?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anways, no burritos tonight as the mince for some reason has gone 'off' in my fridge although everything else is ok. The date on it is the 15th but it doesnt look right. It's brown not red. Im a little gutted :( I dont understand boo hoo!! lol x

The place in Gibralter looks lovely Tanya, it must be so nice to hear the stories from your Parents.

Are you sure the mince is off? A little bit of brown doesnt mean its off, have a smell of it first.

Oh mary, it looks like it has been cooked which is why i am so confused. Im guessing there was a little air hole or something as its been in the fridge for 2 days and thats the only reason cuz everything else looks fine, strange!

Naw - not off honey. My first husband was a butcher - he wouldn't eat 'fresh' meat - it had to be at least brown. The longer it was 'hung' (left) the better the taste. If it doesnt smell 'nasty' it's fine. xx

Really it's fine Tan - cook it and try it - I bet it tastes better than what you'd normally have - honest!! xx

Tis in the bin now girls, dont wana chance it :S im real funny when it comes to meat, especially red meat as i dont eat it often! x

As long as it didnt smell bad, then it would have been okay.

You see, your Dad gave you money a few days ago and here you go, chucking good meat into the bin........hahaha, just teasing kiddo.

Girls, it was a browny grey colour and looked like it was cooked. Smelt fine but really didnt want to eat it cuz im queer like that :sigh: x

It would have been fine - honestly - but no good if you weren't happy :)

I feel bad now for wasting it! :(

Dont be daft - better to be safe than sorry, and if you weren't happy with it, then its best to chuck it.

This is your best asset ....

biggest-nose_793506i.jpg

Jan, was that meant to be a pic?

Monday 14th June

B- 2 slices wholemeal toast with utterly butterly

*2 choc chip cookies
*packet walkers crisp
*5 pumpkin & sunflower crackers with LF soft cheese with black pepper

L- 2.5 Burritos (mince, guacamole, salsa, lettuce, mexican cheese)

*half a nutty nougat bar (like snickers but sainsburys own)
*ww rasp yog
*cola ice pop
*toffee popcorn
*3 choc chip cookies

*1litre diluted tropical sugar free squash
*2 black coffee with sweetener
*500ml diet coke

Last edited:
So girlies, tomorrow i start my couch to 5k. My running shoes cam friday to better start breaking them in! :rotflmao: I need to get back on track so have planned my menus for the week. I feel better having it planned and not thinking er what shall i have today.

Also, saturday im going out for a boozy lunch with a friend, has been arranged a while so will look at the nutritional info on the wetherspoons site and decide what im going to have before i go. Probably bean chilli as thats a fave of mine from there! :giggle: Then, spending the evening with my brothers girlfriend with more drinks as its the last weekend before he is home for his r&r and she has asked to spend it with me so that the weekend goes quick then its only 4 days till he's home. bless! :)

So, week menu: tell me what ya think guys.

Weekly Menu

Tuesday 14th June

B- bran flakes & s.s milk. banana.

L- turkey breast stir fry. Piece of fruit & yog.

D- Satsuma, 2 snackajacks.

Wednesday 15th June

B- bran flakes & s.s milk. Banana.

L- baked salmon, salad & boiled pot.

Thursday 16th June

B- bran flakes & s.s milk. banana.

L- baked chicken, salad & boiled pot.

Friday 17th June

B- bran flakes & s.s milk. Banana.

L- grilled pork chop, cooked veg & boiled pot.

That's sweet about your bro's girlfriend wanting to spend the evening with you. It's good you get on so well.

Hope your bro has a great relaxing time at home, he thoroughly deserves it, as they all do!

Ah yes I think that loverly too :)

Why are you only going to have 2 meals a day? Can't call satsuma & snackajacks a meal - they're only snacks. I don't think there's enough food there myself!

BTW - that is a piccie - if you can't see it it must be to do with your 'puter settings :) xx

I agree with Jan, the menu looks great apart from dinners, I honestly don't think thats enough to eat, even during a nightshift. You would be better getting something more substantial in there.

Even if it was a few ryvita, or nimble bread, make a sandwich PLUS the fruit, or some boiled eggs and a little salad.

I would definitely be starving.

Back