♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Yes hangover had gone by the evening thankfully lol I rarely get them but when I do I bloody suffer :giggle: edited my post bow to update yesterdays food.

Today has been ok. Had to make a cake for someone so have picked at a little bit of icing....

Monday 1st November
(Christmas next month!!!!!!!!!!)

B- 1slice wm toast with butter. 2bites of another slice of wm toast with peanut butter.

L- sains bgty chicken tikka sarnie & packet wosits

*1 yum yum and 1 triangle toblerone

D- oven cod in batter & few oven chips - a little grated mature cheddar

*Rolo ice cream pot
*packet mini cheddars
*1/2 cream cake

Got a meeting tonight about my specials and meeting my sergeant of the station I'll be working at so I'm real busy still got to go shopping and get back and get ready by 6 :eek:

Will catch up on your threads at some point this evening ladies :) xxx

Last edited:
Busy, busy, busy!!! ;) That'll keep you out of mischief!!

AND ... SEE????!!!! Giving up alcohol is NO good for you! .... look how you suffered because your poor little system wasn't used to it!?! :giggle: xx

haha I like your theory Jan!!! :p

Here's me week plan :) Bought some salad stuff this week at shopping as i fancied a change from cooked veg and meat.

Tuesday 2nd November – Run

B- oatsosimple cinnamon porridge, s.s milk

*banana after run

L- salmon fillet & salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, spring onion, orange pepper, radishes)

D- carrot sticks, mini pot of light hummous & a small pot natural yog

Wednesday 3rd November

B- 2 egg 1 egg white omelette with ham

L- baked chicken, salad (same as yesterday) with 100g cooked wholewheat pasta

D- carrot sticks, mini pot of light hummous & a small pot natural yog

Thursday 4th November – Run

B- oatsosimple original porridge with s.s milk

*banana after run

L- baked chicken & salad (same as Tuesday)

D- carrot sticks, mini pot of light hummous & a small pot natural yog.

Friday 5th November – Maybe the last run of the week if I get up with time to spare as im off for another training weekend

B- 2 egg 1 egg white omelette with ham

L- grilled pork loin with salad (same as Tuesday) and 100g cooked wholewheat pasta

D- not sure – don’t know if there is a meal provided so if so that if not will be taking some meal bars with me anyways so one of them.

Maybe it's jut me but I don't think your dinners seem substantial enough ... just mho ... anyone else got an opinion?? xx

Last edited:
A know Jan but remember I take it to work so thats quick enough to eat in a 10minute break :eek: Is there anything you reckon I could take with me extra?

I will probably have some fruit between my lunch and dinner though just havnt factored it in as i'll class it as a snack x

:psiholog:

Heloooooooo ladies. Apologies for the absence :ashamed0005:.
Tan - I've not had time to read up on everything that you've written recently, but your menu for this week looks good. How is the running coming on? I was doing well on mine then hurt my foot quite a lot (thought I'd broken it actch) the insole of my trainer had moved and put pressure on the wrong places of my foot - ouch.
So are you looking forward to 17th? I'm coming down with my SIL for the day whooop! xx

:psiholog:

Heloooooooo ladies. Apologies for the absence :ashamed0005:.
Tan - I've not had time to read up on everything that you've written recently, but your menu for this week looks good. How is the running coming on? I was doing well on mine then hurt my foot quite a lot (thought I'd broken it actch) the insole of my trainer had moved and put pressure on the wrong places of my foot - ouch.
So are you looking forward to 17th? I'm coming down with my SIL for the day whooop! xx

Hey missy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How have you been? No need to apologise over the absence - all understood ;) Has your chap gone back to work now?

Yes can't wait for the 16th and 17th .. are you just coming on the 17th yer?

Running is FAB! I'm starting week 5 this week then week 6 is the big one where its 60minutes of running non stop! Strangley i'm looking forward to it! :cool: Shame you have hurt your foot what a bummer! Hope you have been keeping ok though :) x

Yeah been keeping well ta, we are getting a garage built at the minute so our yard is like a flaming mud pit aaaargh. He's back at work now, I think he's getting shifted up to Scotland once their leave finishes in January - makes no difference to me anyway being in Northern Ireland lol, have you had your meeting with the sgt yet??

Yeah it's a bummer that 10 minute break isn't it? Maybe some fruit as you say - it's hard isn't it? :eek: xx

Yeah meeting went well :)

It is very hard jan:( and the breaks are a complete bummer! Xx

And I'm the opposite when I'm at work - I could sit there and munch through the whole 9 hours if I wanted to. You wouldn't think those two extremes would be equally awkward would you? But they flippin' are!! :eek: xx

Again I don't want to gobble down something like that in 10mins. Not only that I'm so scared of taking too much food into work and falling back into my old habit pre lt of scoffing my face with crap every break time - it's not something in wana deal with again as every break I'd give into the vending (obesity!!!!!!) machines.

I sound like I'm making excuses :-S x

NOOO You sound like you're trying to find a way to stay in control!! That's a good thing. :D xx

Oooh jan - could have boiled egg with my dinner couldn't I? That'd be alright to munch on one of me breaks.

Uh oh ..... Free cake night in work! :doh:

Be strong chick, you can do it.

When are you doing your first 60 minute run? I am ashamed to say I never got back into the running after the holidays.

Hey Tanya, seeing as you are struggling a bit with 100% could you adapt your diet to a runners diet, so that everything you eat matters to help you run? Just thinking you need something new to motivate you. xx

Uh-OH! Did you resist the cakes? Boiled eggs good idea hon :) xx

Be strong chick, you can do it.

When are you doing your first 60 minute run? I am ashamed to say I never got back into the running after the holidays.

Next week! Can't wait! Although this week, week 5 there is 2 sets of 30minute runs with a 1 minute walk inbetween but I probably wont get around to 3 runs this week as I have to go friday for my training.

Hey Tanya, seeing as you are struggling a bit with 100% could you adapt your diet to a runners diet, so that everything you eat matters to help you run? Just thinking you need something new to motivate you. xx

A runners diet?! Everybodys diet is different when they are running. I've been looking things up. At the minute having porridge for brekkie is working fab for me on the days I run so don't want to change that just yet.

Uh-OH! Did you resist the cakes? Boiled eggs good idea hon :) xx

Fraid not :eek: Although i did only eat half :eek: :rolleyes: :giggle:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This morning was hell :mad:
My dad has decided for some stupid reason he wants a porch built at the front of our house. My bedroom window is right up the front door. The builder was here today knocking down the little alcove thingy we have and it was bang bang fricken bang from about 10am. I even got up went into the back bedroom to try get back to sleep but that was worse as it was echoing from the alley way. Im furious - don't know why he wants to waste money on a stupid porch anyways! Thinking of going to crash at my grandmas tonight after work :confused:

Best get out for my run as its getting dark now around 5pm and i dont have any reflective stuff yet. Also still got loads of bottle tops left over for the free swimming, sauna, steam room & jacuzzi at a health centre here so am going tomorrow and friday morning - bit more exercise this week - hopefully the scales are kind to me! :fingerscrossed:

Tuesday 2nd November

B210k w5d1

B- oatsosimple cinnamon porridge & s.s milk

*banana after run
*couple chunks of chicken breast whilst making bfs sandwich for work

L- baked salmon with salad (lettuce, cucumber, tom, orange pepper, spring onion, red onion, radishes) lf salad cream.

*natural yog.

D- carrot sticks & mini pot light red pepper hummous. Boiled egg.

*2litre water
*250ml pepsi max
*100ml pineapple juice

Last edited:
Back