♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey Gang!!!! :cool:

Weighed in this morning on the wii .....

My finish weight in november was 11st 3lbs

My weight as of today 12/4/10 is 13st 5lbs

So its a gain of 2st 2lbs

Hoping to get 1st 2lbs off on my 3 weeks dabbling in TFR again.

Im hoping to be able to do 4 weeks but it all depends when me best burd is going out for her birthday. If she goes out the weekend before her birthday 3weeks tfr. Weekend after, 4 weeks tfr :)

So, here it is. Wish me luck!!!

Edit: Just updated my ticker. Do NOT like that! :sigh:

Last edited:
All the best Tanya, you dont need to be wishes good luck, because once you start on something, you will do fandabidozy. Enjoy your last day of non sensible eating.

Just gettin' me subscription in :) I know you'll do great Tan - don't go mad today though will you! :p xx

Don't go too mad?!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p

Good luck, I'm sure you will do it no problem!

Tanya, lots of luck for your Exante start. You will knock off your regain in doublequick time.

I hope so Molly.

Can't stand this feeling any more.

I know its silly to go back to a TFR for a gain as im never guna learn but i really cant see any other way right now :sigh:

Read that post about 'Fred' ..... He is guna need some serious reteaching in 3 weeks time! :giggle:

Wow - just going through some posts and find you're doing this!! It's great that you have a plan to deal with the situation, and you KNOW tfr works so I know you'll do well. All the best Tanya - are you going to keep us up to date here, or in the Exante forum?

Jon
xx

Hi Tanya, I'm still here- mostly lurking (& following you, Jan & Kered's musings on life!;) LOL!) and still battling with my Fred too....:sigh:
I'm up 1st 3lbs since I finished last July...not too much, but around 10lbs or that is since Christmas- NOT good!:cry:), and my clothes don't fit well anymore so I'm trying the cal counting/exercise route...but not with much success to be honest. I'm contemplating a few more weeks before TFR-ing to get 1st or so off for the summer and trying harder to maintain this time. Good luck Hun, and know I'll be reading, even if I'm not posting!:D

Wow - just going through some posts and find you're doing this!! It's great that you have a plan to deal with the situation, and you KNOW tfr works so I know you'll do well. All the best Tanya - are you going to keep us up to date here, or in the Exante forum?

Jon
xx

Still posting here honey, the exante forum is quiet and im only doing it for 3 weeks then refeeding and i want my diary over here with all you guys!!! :giggle:

Hi Tanya, I'm still here- mostly lurking (& following you, Jan & Kered's musings on life!;) LOL!) and still battling with my Fred too....:sigh:
I'm up 1st 3lbs since I finished last July...not too much, but around 10lbs or that is since Christmas- NOT good!:cry:), and my clothes don't fit well anymore so I'm trying the cal counting/exercise route...but not with much success to be honest. I'm contemplating a few more weeks before TFR-ing to get 1st or so off for the summer and trying harder to maintain this time. Good luck Hun, and know I'll be reading, even if I'm not posting!:D

IRISHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flirt2: How nice to hear from you!!!! Glad you are keeping ok, despite the gain. Its a horrible feeling isnt it clothes not fitting nicely :sigh: Good luck with losing that stone :) xxx

-------------------------------

Day 1 TFR (13th April)

B- banana shake (was ok, bit bland only a slight banana taste after)
L- Thai chicken soup (yum. cant taste nothing 'thai' about it though!)
D- Nut, raisen & toffee bar (yum yum in my tum!)

*2 litres water
*3 black coffees with sweetner

------------------------------------

So day 1. Ive not long been up, not had my shake yet. Not many people know im back on TFR. Only you guys, my bf and best friend.

Im feeling very hungry at the mo, probably because for the last 10days or so ive had very big breakfasts so its a shock to the system! :giggle:

Have to get the water down my neck again now and am bracing myself for the coldness! :cool:

My friend has decided she is out for her birthday on the 8th so its just 3 weeks TFR then a refeed.

Lets keep :fingerscrossed: i can lose atleast 1st 2lbs by then! :eek:

Last edited:
20:43 ... first belly rumbles! :giggle:

Oh dear!!! Hang on in there girl - you know it gets better .... keep gluggin'!!!! xx

Good luck with your restart Tanya, I totally know where you are coming from with the weight gain I have gone fro 11.4 to 13.5 and I really could kick myself as it is only 14 weeks off my wedding, and I went to try on some dresses and felt even worse so today I have gone back on the shakes and I have booked a flight to Turkey in May to help with the motivation as I really wont go on the beach in bikini at this weight.

Oh dear!!! Hang on in there girl - you know it gets better .... keep gluggin'!!!! xx

Indeed! I feel fine now - glugged 1.5litres of water since getting up .... now why an earth cant i do that normally?!!! :mad:

What is it about a TFR that makes it so easy?!!!! :sigh: lol

Good luck with your restart Tanya, I totally know where you are coming from with the weight gain I have gone fro 11.4 to 13.5 and I really could kick myself as it is only 14 weeks off my wedding, and I went to try on some dresses and felt even worse so today I have gone back on the shakes and I have booked a flight to Turkey in May to help with the motivation as I really wont go on the beach in bikini at this weight.

Ah scamp. we have almost gained the same then. A trip to turkey hey! Where abouts? I went there last year, its lovely :) How long are you on the shakes for?

What is it about a TFR that makes it so easy?!!!! :sigh: lol
?

It's a no-brainer Tan ... literally we don't need a brain .... not being funny. We don't have to think about anything - make any decisions... it's all decided for us.

While none of us would say we'd like our lives to be like that - foodwise it really is actually a hell of a lot easier!!! xxxx

Aint it just Jan!!!! It just annoys the hell out of me that I can do TFR no problems, not have anything etc but yet when i go back to food i want everything in sight!

Am hoping this stint on TFR will be enough for me to regain some of that control i desperatly needed!!! :)

Sure it will - fingers crossed for ya gal!! xxx :eek:x xxx

First full day of TFR complete.

Work was fine. Didnt feel hungry once. The bar i had was loverly!!!! :) Shame ya can only have 1 a day :giggle:

Only thing, i was sooooo bloomin cold!!! :sigh: Didn't help having an unexpected full fire drill at 05:10 ... everyone evacuated into the bloomin freezing coldness!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, off to bed. Think im guna sleep like a baby! I know i did the last time i was on tfr! :giggle: hehe

Hi Tanya, I remember you going to Turkey last year and as you know the fresh fruit and veg are lovely over there, our apartment is overlooking Gumisluk about 20 minutes from Bodrum and I fly on the 7th May for 10 days, (I am going on my own as my other half is working but he has been over a couple of times without me, a few of our friends are arriving a couple of days after me) so I will keep on the shakes until then. I will get back on again when I return as I really will have to start looking for a wedding dress.
I hope today is going well for you, you have been one of the most positive and inspiring people on the forum, and have helped so many , I hope exante works as well for you as it has for Shelly.

Back