♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

oh Tanya.......well, they are at least good for you!!!!!

I bought some black onion seeds.....I bet they would be nice on them!

I wonder if you could make them sweet......put a tsp of honey.haha.....or some cinnamon!!!

What you having done with your hair?
Anything new and exciting!!

Iris, what are black onion seeds? Never heard of them....

I used hot chilli powder this evening! :D
Good idea with making em sweet, i put honey into the tagine i made with the chickpeas so i'd imagine it might work. I reckon cinnamon might actually be real nice on them too!!!

Nothing spectacular with the hair, just a trim and had my layers put back in. All ready for the weekend! :D

I hadnt ever seen the black onion seeds either, but I know there is some Turkish bread we get and they have these black seeds on them.....although I think these are Nigella seeds......well, these onion seeds look exactly like them. I found a recipe that uses them so I went and bought them..havent opened them or used them.....

Its nice getting your hair done though..makes you feel a million dollars! You are all set now for your wee holiday!!!!!!

Let me know what they are like sweet! Maybe I will split between sweet and savoury over the weekend.

I've finally caught up with all the threads

.... chick peas! Mmmmmmm - loving the sound of them!! Will be trying them myself :)
Well done on your loss :)
Watch that 'holiday mode' Tan (says she :p) I can't shake mine off! But have a fandabidozey weekend!!! :):):) xx

blurgh - just scoffed a crunchie bar!

Edit: shoveled some polony in my gob when i got home from work ...

Making the sponge today for my mum and dads silver wedding anniversary (im replicating the bottom tier of their wedding cake!!!) so i know some of that is going to pass my fat lips today!

Last edited:
The sound of the sweet chickpeas sound delicious, I still haven't got around to trying any of them yet.
Well done on getting rid of those hugely calorified nuts Tanya, I bet you are pleased they are gone.
Watch that holiday mode chick...........how is the hair?

You must post a pic of the cake when it is finished...arent ya clever!!!!!!!!!!
I have attached a photo of our wedding cake!!!! hahaha.....different - eh!!!

Attachments

• docu0044.JPG
    docu0044.JPG
    272.4 KB · Views: 37
The sound of the sweet chickpeas sound delicious, I still haven't got around to trying any of them yet.
Well done on getting rid of those hugely calorified nuts Tanya, I bet you are pleased they are gone.
Watch that holiday mode chick...........how is the hair?

Oh mary i am sooo glad they are gone. That will teach me for not looking at the calories before popping in the trolly!!!!

Hair is lovely again. It grows sooo quick :mad: lol

You must post a pic of the cake when it is finished...arent ya clever!!!!!!!!!!
I have attached a photo of our wedding cake!!!! hahaha.....different - eh!!!

I will do Iris. Will post a pic of the original too.

How awesome and unusual your wedding cake was! I love it when people have something complelty non-traditional!!
And your hubby being an F2 champ ... get you mrs! hahaa :p

Thursday 27th May

B- 2 slices small wholemeal bread & peanut butter (250cals)

L- 4tsp chicken tikka masala (dad made from a jar) and same amount of rice. And a chunk of chicken breast from a hot chicken from a supermarket. .... calories ???!!! surely cant be more than 500....

D- apple (70cals)
satsuma (30cals)
chickpeas (131cals)

S- packet walkers french garlic bread crisps (131cals)
2 ferrero roche's
far too many peanut m&m's
99calorie breakaway
polony

*4 black coffees & sweetener
*1 glass diet lemonade

---------------------

Today is a bit of an odd day. Got up at 2pm, super early for me and im now at me grandmas baking the cake.

Will be going home, then going straight back out to see my friend for the evening. So will have had breakfast at 2pm and probably wont have lunch untill 10pm so i think i might take something with me.

I hate long days, always means i eat more! lol

Last edited:
Well look at you mixing and marrying with the rich and famous lol.

hahahahhaa - he was famous (or in the motorsport industry back then), but not sure about the rich!!!! He spent it all on racing ;-)!!

Did I never tell you all the story of how he proposed???????? A story for another time, or when we meet! :)

Oh mary i am sooo glad they are gone. That will teach me for not looking at the calories before popping in the trolly!!!!

Hair is lovely again. It grows sooo quick :mad: lol

I will do Iris. Will post a pic of the original too.

How awesome and unusual your wedding cake was! I love it when people have something complelty non-traditional!!
And your hubby being an F2 champ ... get you mrs! hahaa :p

Looking forward to seeing your cake, you make some amazing cakes!!!!! Maybe that is what your need to bring when we meet? I will bring some Turkish nibbles (not the OH);-)hahaha....and we will have to see what Jan/Mary's signature dishes are!! VODDIE!!!! :8855::8855::8855:

We had basically 5 days to make the cake as we only decided on the Monday to get married on the Saturday!! It was a rush, but it was carrot cake too :) I didnt want to cut it :-(

You should go into cake baking commercially Tanya!

I know Tanya, those long days are horrendous, just a recipe for picking at stuff that we dont really need, but we definitely want.

Aww Iris, I look forward to hearing about the proposal.

hahahahhaa - he was famous (or in the motorsport industry back then), but not sure about the rich!!!! He spent it all on racing ;-)!!

Did I never tell you all the story of how he proposed???????? A story for another time, or when we meet! :)

Looking forward to seeing your cake, you make some amazing cakes!!!!! Maybe that is what your need to bring when we meet? I will bring some Turkish nibbles (not the OH);-)hahaha....and we will have to see what Jan/Mary's signature dishes are!! VODDIE!!!! :8855::8855::8855:

We had basically 5 days to make the cake as we only decided on the Monday to get married on the Saturday!! It was a rush, but it was carrot cake too :) I didnt want to cut it :-(

You should go into cake baking commercially Tanya!

I wana hear the story of how he proposed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt want to cut it either Iris!!!! Bet it tasted amazing though! carrot cake :drool: ..... would love to do it commercially, would love my own cake shop, that would be my ideal life but untill im rich its never guna happen! :8855:

On the plus side girls, i didnt eat any sponge! Only because my new tin is amazing!! No need to cut off any of the top to make it flat :giggle:

Last edited:
I want to hear that tale too!!! :)

The cake is FAB Iris. Can't wait to see yours too Tan - I'm sure it'll be as impressive as usual :) Sounds like that cake tin was a good investment ;) xx

Good investment ..... i'd say so, i didnt pay a penny for it me grandma bought it for me! :giggle:

S'okay - so SHE invested in your figure and your hobby/business/future ...... even better! ;) xx

Back