♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

Lol!!!

Wednesday is d day :eek:
My Seargent sat there tonight and ate 2chocolate bars one after another - how can people do it?!!!!! :( swine! Lol

Just not fair!! :( x

Oh god, what is wrong with me ... yesterday I was as hyper as anything. Full of excitement. Today, i'm emotional but still very excited. Eastenders got me in tears :eek::eek: then what my auntie wrote on my justgiving page got me in tears ... "Nannie will be at your side TJ, every step of the way. Reach out and take her hand when you are tired. She will give you the strength you need"

I can't believe that all these weeks of training will come to a head tomorrow!

Main meal today is me trying to replicate what I had at the harvester the other week. I ran really well the day after although its probably just all in my head and me being a pig!:rolleyes:

Saturday 28th May

B- 2slices sm wm bread, 2 eggs scrambled, butter, hp sauce (274)

L/D- bacon & cheese burger with new pots & salad (763)

*apple crumble & custard (457)

*10marshmallows (230)

Total = 1,724

Last edited:
Oh Tan it is bound to be an emotional time.
Think how long you have been planning/training for this! Very excited for you! Have a wonderful day and be sure to let us know how you get on! Will be waiting!!!

I sure will honey. As soon as I get my official time through I will let you all know :)

18hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love that your counting the hours! Are you going to be able to sleep tonight?!

I bloody hope so. I had 3.5hours after work so :fingerscrossed: :p

Have you changed your username chick? it looks different for some reason ..

Yeah I did. Just in case Mary went on a drunken fb rampage again and forgot who I was! Lol not really!
Trying to do all my usernames so they are the same for everything- gets very confusing!!!

aaahhh lol makes sense! x

Just scoffed 10marshmallows x

Tanya I'm heading out shortly so just wanted to wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow honey!!

I shall be too drunk tonight to be on here and too hungover in the morning!!! I look forward to logging on and seeing your time. I know you will do amazing babe!!!

Best of luck chick xxx

Thanks Emma.

I have just felt the first lot of nerves. It's still mixed with alot of excitement & still feel a bit teary (who the hell knows why!) but i'm now off, going to chill out and hopefully grab a decent nights sleep.

i'll be on as soon as I can tomorrow :) x

Best of luck Tanya x x x x

Good luck for the race. Stay cool, just focus on the fact you have done more than enough training. Pace yourself and the finish line will be a breeze.
Well done on getting this far.

Ah that's lovely what your Auntie put on the jg page :) and very true!

You're bound to feel emotional - you've been training for this for so long! Can't wait to hear how you enjoy it, what it's like etc etc. I'm only sorry I'll be in bed tomorrow so it'll be late in the day till I can catch up :(
Have a lovely day hon ... ENJOY!! :D xxx

Yeah I did. Just in case Mary went on a drunken fb rampage again and forgot who I was! Lol not really!
Trying to do all my usernames so they are the same for everything- gets very confusing!!!

Hahaa, that made me laugh.

Woohooooooooo, the race day is here, in just a few hours you will be setting off over that line. Oh my, what a journey you have had, and here it is, at last.

Tanya, best wishes for the race today. I just know that you will do amazing and I cant wait to catch up with all your thoughts about the race day.

Will keep you in my prayers when I get to bed this morning for a really good time. xxxxxxx

Thanks ladies :)

I am up earlier than I would like to be but have had 6hours sleep. I think i'm excited and scared that I would sleep through my alarms! I set 6! :rotflmao:

Anyways, today is the day. I still can't believe its here and probably wont untill i'm at the start or untill i've crossed that finish line!!!

Sunday 29th May

*upated in last post. Not much food, far too much alcohol. xx

Last edited:
1599379-vlarge.gif

plymouth250x375.jpg

_47956554_marathon_winner.jpg

Can't wait to see some proper pics of your day!! Run TJ RUN!!!!!!!! :D:D:D xxxxxxxxxxx

Any news?!

Back