♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

YEP! Hope you enjoyed :D xx

Great pic Tanya, bet your bro thinks its great too!

Well done on the weigh in, sts really. Good for you. Did you have a good night out then?

Brilliant night out thanks guys :) Polished 2 bottles of wine and a strawberry margarita! Needless to say I was pretty merry!!! :party0016::party0016:

Finished off the night by having 4 :eek: slices of dominos pizza .... today hasnt been much better either!

But, celebrations aside now - its time to knuckle down. Tomorrow I'm giving the new ww plan a go so :fingerscrossed:

Today I went into town and got ALL of my christmas shopping done!!!! EVERYTHING!!!! :D All that needs to be done is stuff that I got to buy online! :47:

Monday 15th November

B- all day breakfast sandwich from asda

*packet of crisps
*small packet of cadbury buttons
*4 after 8 mints
*mini coffee cake
*some hagen daz chocolate, caramel & praline ice cream :drool:

L/D - KFC :drool: 2 pieces of chicken & chips.

Last edited:
Here's me week plan :)

Wednesday 17th November (short 2mile run)

B- 30g porridge 3pp
s.s milk 2pp

L- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
70g tuna 2pp
1tbsp lf mayo 1pp

*banana 0pp

D- grilled chicken breast 4pp
steamed vegetables 0pp

S- 5 oatcakes 5pp
2tbsp bbq sauce 1pp
Ham 2pp
cucumber 0pp
lf yog 2pp

total = 28pp

Thursday 18th November (Run 1hour)

B- 30g porridge 3pp
s.s milk 2pp

*banana 0pp

L- 150g jacket potatoe 3pp
90g cod 2pp
salad 0pp
Lf yog 2pp

D- 5 oatcakes 5pp
30g peanut butter 6pp

S- carrot sticks 0pp

total = 23pp

Friday 19th November (Cake day at work!)

B- 2 egg 1 egg white omelette 6pp
ham 2pp
tomato ketchup 30ml 1pp

L- grilled pork loin 120g 5pp
100g wholewheat pasta 4pp
steamed vegetables 0pp

D- slice wm bread 3pp
tbsp lf mayo 1pp
salad 0pp

S- carrot sticks 0pp
cake in work .....?pp

total = 21pp (without cake)

Saturday 20th November (night out!)

B- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
2 boiled eggs 4pp
tomato ketchup 30ml 1pp

L/D- 100g wholewheat pasta 4pp
Pasta sauce 4pp
Steamed vegtables 0pp

Now, it will probably be more near 2 bottles of rose wine on my night out so ... 36pp

total = 29pp
slush fund =?

Sunday 21st November

B- 2 slices wm bread toasted 6pp

L/D- 1/3rd shortcrust chicken & gravy pie (approx 200g) 15pp
Steamed green beans 0pp

total= 21pp .....

*no doubt there will be a few 'treats' today but wont factor them in yet just incase, on the off chance i dont have any

Last edited:
Tanya, what oatcakes are you using for 2pp? I have just checked with the calculator and the oatcakes I have, Tesco Rough Scottish Oatcakes are only 1pp each.

I've got the nairns ones ... I should really work it out myself but i just went by what i seen on that daily mail site as they put them at 2pp ... will go work them out now :)

nairns_finemilled.jpg
These are the one's ive got and you're right, they are only 1pp :)

Excellent result - I wouldnt like you to be robbing yourself of valuable pp's :D:D

:rotflmao: .... Might give me some leway to maybe have a bit of cheese on a couple ;)

I had a small amount of cathedral city a couple of nights ago, and it was delicious.

I cant remember adding that to my menu though, I must go and check them to make sure I have.

I love cheese - if I started a lot would be consumed!!

Just a tip if ordering on the internet - use a cashback site like quidco - there is another one but can't remember what it's called!

LOL, it was last night I had the cheese, just edited my menu now. Thanks chick. This darned senile dementia haha.

:giggle: .....

Get you getting all your Christmas shopping done in one go!! :) If I did that I'd have to be followed round by a truck to carry it all!!! Jealous! ;)

Menu looks great - I'm thinking about giving this a go myself - I'm just reluctant to have to start counting stuff - something I've never been a fan of. I'm interested to see how Mary does this week :) xx

Once you get the first few days in, you get to know the PP's of the regular stuff you eat though Jan, so its not too bad.

Jan, i have pm'd you with the list i have compiled of all the foods i eat - including a few extra goodies. I created a table on the computer and will print it off and then whenever i work something out then i'll write it on there and always carry it with me untill like mary said, it becomes 2nd knowledge! :)

Im quite eager to get started but i've been mooching around the ww threads and now im worried im guna have a gain next week! :eek:

Tanya, good luck with starting your new WW plan. As ever, you are putting a lot of thought and planning into it so I am sure it will work for you. Mary seems to really love it too so fingers crossed for you both.

Tan? Why are you worried for a gain after reading the ww threads? Is this what happens? :eek:

Thanks for pm - appreciate it :) xx

Jan, i have pm'd you with the list i have compiled of all the foods i eat - including a few extra goodies. I created a table on the computer and will print it off and then whenever i work something out then i'll write it on there and always carry it with me untill like mary said, it becomes 2nd knowledge! :)

Im quite eager to get started but i've been mooching around the ww threads and now im worried im guna have a gain next week! :eek:

Tan? Why are you worried for a gain after reading the ww threads? Is this what happens? :eek:

Thanks for pm - appreciate it :) xx

Yeah, why are you worried,.......all the threads I have read of the helpers who tried the diet for a few weeks before it came out were all positive, and all showed losses!

Back