♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Tell me about it Tan ... when I reckoned it all up I'd had more than 2 bottles on Thursday night!!! Shocking!! :eek: xx

Enjoy your night out. It's lovely catching up with your friends.

Hope you had a great time with your friend, but I am sure you would have. I agree with you about the shock factor in the calories in wine, absolutely scandalous for a few mashed up grapes - eh!

Hope you had a wonderful time out hun x

Last night was brilliant :)
Not exactly sure what I drank out but had 1.5bottles of wine & a glass of champagne before going out and then v&dc's & I think I had a cocktail or two. Oh and some shots! :-/ oh and there was some chips & the end of the night & a slice of pizza :doh: I'm usually so good at resisting food on nights out too :(

Fair to say calories waaaaaaay over 1,750.

Got all my Xmas presents wrapped today whilst watching home alone 1&2! :D

Food has been picky as were having a Chinese takeaway later! Sooooo looking forward to it. I can't remember the last time I had one.

Sunday 4th December

*1 crumpet with butter
*grab bag skips
*packet of wheat crunches
*2 triangles of toblerone

*chinese will be: special curry, sweet& sour chicken, special fried rice, spring rolls, prawn crackers (will update if we have anything different)

Blimey! I wish my present wrapping could be just 2 films long!! ;)

Glad you enjoyed your night ..... it's fab to keep in touch with those you went to school with. Make the most of them - I lost my last schoolfriend 2 years ago and i miss her like crazy. Very few people left now who've known me for a good chunk of my life ... it's a weird feeling xxx

Only lasted one film Jan. the other was spent wrapping my littler brothers & then with wine ;)

OFGS!!!! In the spare roon I have a line of large (like large Argos?) carrier bags along the wall - busting their seams! Get up here and give me a hand!! ;) xxx

Oh, the bf has returned (he went on a day trip with work to Bristol Xmas shopping) and has bought back Krispy Kreme doughnuts & peanut butter malteasers! :drool:

I've had 5 of the malteasers & 2/3rds of a chocolate doughnut.

Fridays weigh in should be interesting :doh: I know today's my off day but blurgh! Lol

I'll happily wrap them for u Jan. I love wrapping :)

I sort of enjoy it .... it's just there's so darned much of it!!!

Come on then ..... up ya come ;) xx

Sounds like you had a good time, and glad you got all your wrapping done. I am with Jan on this one, I was so glad to get all mine finished.

Chinese sounded divine, hope you and I am sure you did enjoy it.

Week ahead menu plan:

Monday 5th December

B1 – 2x crumpets 190
Butter 120
B2 – 2x wm toast 210
Butter 60
Jam 37

L- cheerios 191
s.s milk 198
pickled onion meanies 83
½ donut 179

*options hot choc 38

D- slow cooker pot 423
(turkey mince, leeks, carrot, potatoes, onion, swede, tin toms, tom puree, stock)
Mini pretzels 95
2x nectarines 50

Total = 1,874

Tuesday 6th December (run)

B- porridge 287
Oj 85
*advent choc 42

L- lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms 25
2 cheese triangles 40
2 cream crackers 64
Garlic stuffed olives 44
Pickled egg 100

*options hot choc 40
*satsuma 25

D- slow cooker pot 423
Mixed fruit pack 92
Geo bar (if needed) 130

Total = 1,397

Wednesday 7th December (run)

B- weetabix & milk 100
1slice wm toast 95
Jam 37
Oj 85

*advent choc 42

L- lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms 25
2lf chese triangles 20
2cream crackers 64
Garlic stuffed olives 44
Pickled egg 100
Yog 48

*options hot choc 39

D- slow cooker pot 423
2x satsumas 50
Geo bar 130
Total = 1,302

Thursday 8th December

B- cheerios & s.s milk 170
Oj 85

*advent choc 42

L- 4x cream crackers 128
2x l.c cheese triangles 40
Cherry toms 10
Cucumber 5
Pickled egg 100
Yog 70

*options hot choc 38
*banana 100

D- lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms 25
Beetroot 50
Chicken breast 169
Jordans bar 151
Nectarine 25

Total = 1,208

Friday 9th December (run)

B- porridge 287
Oj 85

L- lf med veg quiche 350
Yog 70

*options hot choc 40

D- chicken breast 169
Lettuce, cucumber, cherry toms 25
Beetroot 50
Baby boiled pots 67
Geo bar 130
Pickled onion meanies 83

Total = 1,356

Saturday 10th December (working at my actual job tonight!)

B- 2x wm toast 200
2 poached eggs 180
Hp 30
Ketchup 30

L- creamy tomato & basil pasta n sauce 364
Choc n oat bar 104

D- chicken cuppa soup 76
Jordans bar 151
2x satsumas 50
Pickled onion meanies 83

Total = 1,268

Last edited:
I did enjoy my chinese but I didn't enjoy my nights sleep. Fell asleep around 11:30 and was up at 02:40 wide awake. Got up pottered about for a bit, got my slow cooker on then tried to go back to sleep. Couldnt :( Eventually drifted off just after 9am and up again at 2pm.

Food been a bit messed today. Cuz I was up so early I tried not to have anything to eat cuz I knew i'd go back to bed but after being up a couple of hours I needed breakfast. So today there are 2breakfasts on the menu!

Today also, my grandad has been taken into hospital :( He's not been well for a while. The doctors can't work out whats wrong with him and today he's just hit the bottom, he can hardly walk, he couldnt even get himself up the stairs for the toilet. Eventually mum got grandma to phone the docs so one would come out to them and straight away he said he's admitting him to find out the cause. Grandad has a pacemaker and he's having a lot of pains in his body, mainly the left hand side and so were worried that his heart/and the maker are giving up :( I hope to god its not :fingerscrossed:

I might get up early tomorrow head up and see him and then go for my run.

Week ahead menu is planned above.
Tonight is the start of me working full time (10pm-6am) for 3 weeks so lunch will be v.light before I head to work then my dinner is at 1am (too early for my liking but there we go) and so it might look like a lot for dinner but I wont be having it all in one go, it'll be throughout the night.

Ramble over. Today :eek: cals too high & I know it and will probably pay the price on friday at weigh in :doh:

Monday 5th December

B1 – 2x crumpets 190
Butter 120
B2 – 2x wm toast 210
Butter 60
Jam 37

L- cheerios 191
s.s milk 198
pickled onion meanies 83
½ donut 179

*options hot choc 38

D- slow cooker pot 423
(turkey mince, leeks, carrot, potatoes, onion, swede, tin toms, tom puree, stock)
Mini pretzels 95
2x nectarines 50

Total = 1,874

Precision planning as usual. Good for you. I hope you enjoy the little treats tonight.

Hope all is well with your Grandad xxx

Menu's are looking good Tanya, welcome to the full nightshift......see you tomorrow and Wednesday for nightshifts :)

Me too Mary :( the ambulance got him about 5ish and when I left for work at 9:40 the docs still hadn't been around to assess him.

Hopefully the docs will find out what's wrong. At least your granda is in the best place right now. It's a worry for you all. Take care.

Sorry to hear your grandad is unwell, really hope he's OK very soon.

Your planning seems spot on as usual, enjoy your full time shifts!

Back