♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Your food looks really good today! Really healthy. Don't feel guilty about not running, it's important to give your body a rest. Especially with sore boobs haha. Xxx

Too true Mary! LOL I have to buy things when theyre on offer - I now have 3big bottles of shampoo & 3 big bottles of conditioner stored away as the one I love, l'oreal elvive is bogof at sainsburys at the minute!!

They're not soft pulling us in with those offers are they ;) .. they are good though :) xx

I just can't leave the offers when theyre the stuff i use/eat etc! too much of a bargain! LOL

LOL me too ;) xx

Been called into work again early! Nearly there now with my 2days off!!

So taking a cuppasoup with me. Total cals for today is 1,349.

I need 4 I think as I took an hour las night and left early. I've just booked one day with the toil I have there already so I'm not tempted to leave early again! Lol

Love getting time off due to overtime worked. Better than the money, you lose so much to the taxman else and just doens't feel worth it.

Yeah, thats why I much prefer doing it for toil Bev. I start full time next week for 3weeks but I have to have that as money as they are just changing my contract hours - sucks but nevermind, atleast i'm treating myself to new shoes from the money! ;) haha

Seems like i've got a lot of food today but I havent been feeling hungry at 5am this week so must be working having the few extra calories from the snacks :)

i'm going in early again this evening. I think this might mean I know have enough for my other day off as I checked last night and i have more hours than i thought! :fingerscrossed:

Thursday 1st December

B- bitesize shredded wheat 174
s.s milk 75
*advent chocolate 42

L- pasta 158
Chicken 169
Lettuce 10
Cherry toms 10
Red onion 5
Elf mayo 24
(guna mix all that together so a pasta salad bowl)
Salsa on top 42
Yog 48

*choc n oat bar 104
*options hot choc 38

D- mrb 215
sweet chilli casava snacks 76
Chicken & veg cuppasoup 78

*2x nectarines 50

Total = 1,318

Last edited:
I don't think that sounds a lot. I think it looks like another really healthy day! Way to go on your hours. I always want time off lol, I just don't want to do the work to get it haha. xX

Thanks chick.
It looks a lot written down! Lol I was fine today on the 100g pasta with 4oz chicken. Think I'll keep it at that in future.
And I've now booked that final day off which means I now have the whole week off! Yey :D :party0049:

30th Jan Bev! Me and stevie are going to newquay on the 28th for 2 nights then on the tuesday its my brothers 18th so I thought it'd be nice to also have the whole week off as my mum has it all off too :)

Friday 2nd December (shift)

B- 2x wm toast 210
Butter 120
*advent choc 42

*banana 100

L- pasta 158
Chicken 169
Lettuce 10
Cherry toms 10
Red onion 5
Elf mayo 24
(guna mix all that together so a pasta salad bowl)
Salsa on top 42
Yog 48

*stick of twirl 90

D- s.chilli cassava snacks 76
Jordans bar 145
Choc n oat bar 104
Options hot choc 38
Total = 1,391

Last edited:
Glad you managed to get the time off Tan :). I have to say I always get the money as every little helps (see what I did there) haha Tesco cheesyness!
Food looks fab- what are cassavana snacks?!x

T they're from sainsburys. Kinda like a crisp/snackajack kinda sorta thing lol either way, theyre yummy! :giggle:

Ah great news on having the week off. It's fab to have it to look forward to early in the new year!!

Yeah looking forward to it :)

Edit to add I munched 1stick of twirl.

Off out tonight. My friend got back from a month in OZ late last night, so any excuse for us schoolies to get together again ;)

Saturday 3rd December

B- 2x wm toast 210
butter 120

*advent choc 42

*choc n oat bar 104

L/D- 4cream crackers 128
lf red pepper & s.chilli cottage cheese 120
pickled onions 20
beetroot 50
s.chilli cassava snacks 76

*wine 700 (glass whilst getting ready then bottle before heading out at my friends)
*other - will probs stick to v&dc's whilst out.

s.total = 1,570 (this leaves me with 3 single vodkas whilst out :eek: I'm pretty certain cals will go over the 1,700 for today :sigh: Why does wine have to be so yummy but so many cals?!!! :()

Back