♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Hi Tanya. You might not remember me but we started around the same time 3 years ago or so. I was under fun1uk then,my names Vicky.
Anyway I just wanted to say how fab you look. Well done with keeping it off. Sounds like your loving the new you. Seeing you still here as just made me realise how stupid I was to put the weight back on. And at the same time determand to do it again.
Look forward to reading more about your maintenance x

Yep 16 weeks until my 2nd half marathon. It's the 3rd of june Bev, same day as your daughters wedding I think!

Ahhh yeah I remember you Vicky. Sorry to hear you've put the weight back on. Maintainence really isnt easy is it :( Are you back on lipotrim now then?

-----------------------------------------------------

Had a little pick after work last night in the way of 4 pringles dipped in salsa and some polony meat.

I've woken up today determined and ready to go! I can't wait to crack on with this 16week plan. No matter what there will be a gain next friday I just hope its not too big - but i'll reep what I sow as I was the one that did the damage. Just hopefully :fingerscrossed: with the extra training i'm doing with classes the weight comes off nicely and my running becomes more strong.

I had a little edit to this mornings breakfast as I wanted peas in my omelette too ;) I also forgot when I did my menu plan yesterday that I bought 2 sweet potatoes so i'm guna change friday and have a jacket potato instead of a ready meal and an edit to sunday too with the other sweet pot.

Tuesday 7th Feb

B- 1egg 2egg white omelette 130
Ham 36
peas 18
Ketchup 30
Oj 85

*banana 100

L- beef & butterbeans in tom&red wine sauce 410
Broccoli 40
Yog 100

*hot choc 40
*cucumber sticks 10

D- carrot sticks 56
Lf hummous pot 100
Turkey chunks 116
Total = 1,271

Yes i started yesterday. Not feeling too bad at the min apart from waking up with a headache this morning and I'm sure it's gonna get worse for it gets better lol.
X

Yeah, the first week is always the hardest! What are you hoping to lose this time? x

Can't believe it's only 16 weeks to go Tanya, I see my daughter tonight so will tell her that! Not long at all!!

Run today was fab. Loved it. Had to concentrate on my pace so my eyes were glued to my garmin and it really helped (although a tad annoying!)

I did cave into chocolate today, but I did buy some lower calorie stuff for when I do want some. Thin cadbury bars (110) and freddo bars (95) curly wurly (115). Trying not to have them every day but if I do want one I know I can have one aslong as I count it.

Todays run: 5miles, 56:57mins, 11:24avg pace, 712cals burnt

Wednesday 8th Feb - Run

B- cinnamon porridge 214
Oj 85

*Banana 100

L- beef & butterbeans in tom&red win sauce 410
Broccoli 40
Yog 100

*cadburys bar 110

*hot choc 40
*cucumber sticks 10

D- turkey chunks 116
carrot sticks 56
lf hummous pot 100
Total = 1,381
Burnt = 712
Net = 669

From the freezer?! Might give that a try!

I've just listened to a Jilian Michaels podcast and she has 2-300calories a day of sugar (cookies, chocolate) and its made me feel better about having some chocolate every day if I want to!

See now I couldn't have bars In 'just in case' I could probably leave them alone for a little while but would gobble them up one after the other once I started on them. So good on ya gal!! ;)

Hell if it's good enough for Jillian!! That's positively permission!!! :D xx

Plan looking great Tan, 16 weeks isnt long at all. Looks like u had a fab night out getting in at 5am too!x

I am a little like Jan, I would tend to binge on the bars, but thats good about freezing the curly wurly's, they last forever yum yum.

I think I can leave them if they are out of sight, which they are as theyre in my fridge. I know theyre there and sometimes I think I want more but i've got to be so strict now I have to leave them :sigh: :giggle:

16weeks is going to be here before I know it. I keep thinking back to last year and those horrible, nasty runs that left me in tears and i'm hoping as I know what to expect I wont have too many of them! :fingerscrossed:

Woke up today so hungry I couldnt make my breakfast fast enough!! :rolleyes: I then had to run a couple of errands, got back and munched a packet of skips :doh: ... I think on my long run days i'm going to have to eat back some of the cals I burn as last night in work come 5am I was so hungry but wouldnt eat anything cuz I didn't have anything and didn't want to fall victim to the obesity machines! Lesson learnt, more calories on a wednesday from now on :D

Thursday 9th Feb

B- 1egg 2egg white omelette 130
Ham 36
Cheese 30
Ketchup 30
Oj 85

*skips 82

L- beef & butterbeans in tom&red wine sauce 410
Cauliflower 50
Yog 100

*Cadburys 110
*small banana 90 & lf nat yog 76

D- turkey chunks 116
Carrot sticks 56
Lf hummous pot 100
Total = 1,501

Last edited:
Learning all the time eh!! Wish it was easier tho :sigh:!!
Make sure you've got enough with you tonight ... Love the 'obesity machines' comment ;) xx

Took out my hot choc & cucumber sticks as wanted cadburys! :eek:

I'm ok at the minute. I will take a small satsuma & cucumber sticks with me to work for incase I feel hungry.

I think the thing I need to work on is food in work :sigh: always a problem, I just can't seem to get it 'right'!

I am the same in work, but my problem is just sitting around, we are not usually busy on a nightshift, so all I think about is nibbling, but am usually quite good once it gets to about this time, I dont tend to look for it any later, but its surprising how much I can get down my throat until now LOL.

hahaha! you're night shifts are a lot longer than mine though arent they, I only do 5hours and 4hr30 of that is sat staring at a screen!

I spoke too soon, just had a small banana with some lf natural yog! Cals a little on the high side today but with yesterdays defecit it should affect me too much. I've been real hungry today. I'm not sure whether it is 100% from yesterday or i'm due my monthly! :(

I swear, of an evening its all I think about. It's boredom & I know it is :sigh:

Totally true, thats all it ever is really. I think thats why I am always on my phone with words with friends, it keeps me occupied.

Back