😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Ye it’s good us 3 are on here everyday the chatting stops you from eating lol. It’s also good to log what eating then if you have a brill week can look back on what you did.

I'm not too hungry yet - I went swimming earlier and then had Nando's for lunch (all within calorie allowance) but still a bit full from it x

I'm aiming for 1,200 calories a day (using MFP) but I try to either walk or swim daily so I have been eating back my exercise calories x

I probably shouldn't be eating back my exercise calories but it's a bit trial and error at the moment x

Thursday morning ,

Pleased to say another 3/4 has gone this morning . Scales kept changing from 1lb to 3/4 so I went with lowest. I knew it was goin to be good this mornin my stomach felt a lot flatter.

So 2 3/4 lost so far still 2 days of eating to go I’m going with 3 1/2 this week .

Today’s food - unsure at moment but il stay in my cals. Off shopping today to untill Iv been we don’t have anythin lol .

No don't spoil it, do what you did last weekend, you enjoyed it, it worked for you, plenty of time to eat rubbish on holiday and drink until you're sick of alcohol lol, keep going!!

No I mean this weekend il think about my chinese I’m having next Friday . Didn’t explain that very well. Iv brought steak today so deffo having that on sat didn’t buy the peppercorn sauce this week tho. We are having a small bbq at dinner time but I’m just going to have a burger and save cals for at night

Back