😀My calorie counting journey 😀

Friday

I’m hiding this morning 🙈🙈🙈🙈my naughty husband got me a chinese last
Night when I got in from work lol. I had 3 chicken balls handful of chips but quite a lot of rice. God it was nice but so naughty. Haven’t even been on scales Today lol. Better do some speed cleaning tonight if i want to see a loss in the morning

Friday

I’m hiding this morning 🙈🙈🙈🙈my naughty husband got me a chinese last
Night when I got in from work lol. I had 3 chicken balls handful of chips but quite a lot of rice. God it was nice but so naughty. Haven’t even been on scales Today lol. Better do some speed cleaning tonight if i want to see a loss in the morning

Oh no!! But if you only had a small amount of chicken and chips, the rice probably wont have been too bad.
Have you been good today foodwise?

Tuesday 18th October

Today is the day I’m goin to stick To plan. Iv stopped feeling sorry for myself, I want this so I need to stop wrecking it for myself.

Iv weighed im 17.0 1/4 . When I got back off hol I was 17.0 3/4 and when I started 1st of September i was 17.0 1/2. One thing about this diet when u have a gain it isn’t that bad. If you think I’m the same weight I was on the 6th of August and Iv had what ever Iv wanted. This to me shows Iv cut down on portion without even realising.

Anyway I’m forgetting the past here is to the future. My new weigh day is going to be a Friday and any damage hopefully can be saved a little on Sundays then I have a while to get a loss ready for Friday.

Tuesday 18th October

Today is the day I’m goin to stick To plan. Iv stopped feeling sorry for myself, I want this so I need to stop wrecking it for myself.

Iv weighed im 17.0 1/4 . When I got back off hol I was 17.0 3/4 and when I started 1st of September i was 17.0 1/2. One thing about this diet when u have a gain it isn’t that bad. If you think I’m the same weight I was on the 6th of August and Iv had what ever Iv wanted. This to me shows Iv cut down on portion without even realising.

Anyway I’m forgetting the past here is to the future. My new weigh day is going to be a Friday and any damage hopefully can be saved a little on Sundays then I have a while to get a loss ready for Friday.

Yay glad to hear that you are back on track and ready to start again!

Like you say the good thing is that you are still the same weight as you were before and you've been eating what you want. I totally agree that your portion sizes will be slightly smaller and in your head you will be making slightly better choices even if you don't think you are.

So that's it, no looking back, just forward. You can do this...you will get below 17 stone this week which will give you a boost!!

Hi Laura

I was following your last diary and a similar weight to you. I then went off the rails back to the start almost!

Since then I started keto diet in June and have lost 2 stone 10lb on that - love it!

Last time you were SW and I was calorie counting so it's all change haha! Look forward to seeing your progress 😊

Hi Laura

I was following your last diary and a similar weight to you. I then went off the rails back to the start almost!

Since then I started keto diet in June and have lost 2 stone 10lb on that - love it!

Last time you were SW and I was calorie counting so it's all change haha! Look forward to seeing your progress 😊

Haha really, what’s the Keto diet? Well done on your loss that’s fab . I got to 2 stone 11
In July before my hol. I need to loose about 9lb to be back where I was and finding it difficult at the moment

Haha really, what’s the Keto diet? Well done on your loss that’s fab . I got to 2 stone 11
In July before my hol. I need to loose about 9lb to be back where I was and finding it difficult at the moment

Keto is high fat, moderate protein and very low carb. Hard getting over the cravings at first but once you do its pretty easy as the fat keeps you full and the lack of cravings mean you're neither than hungry nor mooching round for food that you're craving. Hubby is doing it too which helps although he's already at goal he's sticking with it as he likes how he feels off it.

Well done with your loss keep it up x

Oh right never heard of that one before . Always done slimming world before or diets where it’s shakes. I think we al have a change about don’t we lol. I love calorie counting because it’s so easy and I can cheat at weekends and still loose lol

Well done to your hubby that’s fab

Back