1/2 Syn Fruit Roulade!!

It needed a lot more almond essence in the base and not sure the meringue added anything, but apart from that, yes it was yummy.

Think I might try it with SW lemon curd tonight - will post back here later with the verdict !!

i will keep watching for you verdict, thanks, :)

It was good, but I think I prefer it as a roulade. I have done the roulade and spread with the lemon curd, instead of fruit and now that was delish !!

but hey it is good to experiment and to try something a little different :D

I have made this to take to our taster session at group today but I used fromage frais instead of quark by mistake - ooops! Really worried it's not going to taste good, which is such a shame as it's been lovely the last few times I made it.

xx

I make this almost every weekend it's just superb.

It was good, but I think I prefer it as a roulade. I have done the roulade and spread with the lemon curd, instead of fruit and now that was delish !!

but hey it is good to experiment and to try something a little different :D

that fab, im going to try to make the lemon curd on this weekend too if its delish, thanks for that.

Lemon curd mixed with quark is yummy in the middle, I made this last weekend and my hubby and I loved it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I tried making this last night and it ended up like an omelette was gutted. Decided to try again today and was so glad I did as it turned out great and tasted fab. Here is my result

Attachments

• image-3953307295.jpg
    image-3953307295.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 282
  • image-3932014768.jpg
    image-3932014768.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 267
Thanks. Was really pleased with it x

Oh crap

Just made this and it's in the oven but forgot to add the quark :-(

Started again and it looks ok :)

Attachments

• image-2257418893.jpg
    image-2257418893.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 288
  • image-2925307319.jpg
    image-2925307319.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 406
Absolutely scrummy!!! Made with fresh strawberries.... How i will resist eating the whole thing i dont know! Was really worried it would taste like egg but it just tastes sweet and sponge like :) MMMMMM CAKE!!!!!

Ohhh im going to make this later.I have a cake craving right now :)

Juast made one,i hope its as nice as it looks :D i used strawberry flavoring instead of vanilla

cake2.jpg

SlimmerGirl said:
Juast made one,i hope its as nice as it looks :D i used strawberry flavoring instead of vanilla

That looks lovely. Mines all gone now.

Will definitely make it again :)

Back