1/2 Syn Fruit Roulade!!

Have made this at least 4 times it's lovely.

Try adding lemon curd to the quark filling yummy.

Helmcc said:
Just tried the roulade didn't like it tasted and had consistency of omelette wonder what I did wrong any ideas?? X

Hi I had an eggy one at first but the next ones got better. All I can say it spread it thinner it seemed to work for me . I have answered this post because I asked a few posts previous to this if anyone else had have this happen and no one replied so I thought I was the only one . Keep on trying it's worth it to get a pud for only 0.5 syns ... Also for an extra half a syn you could sprinkle the finished product withal little vanilla sugar which just takes away some of the egginess

Mel xx

This is mine ...
bit messy but nommy
30222-albums3128-picture18422.jpg

Love this, mix cocoa in the quark mix for the filling and fill it with strawberries and bananas just yummy

Baby-belle said:
Is lemon curd free?

Not the stuff you buy. But there is a SYN free recipe for lemon curd

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh my god this took ages to whisk note to self buy an electric whist! My arms were killing! It's turned ok though I made a banoffee one I think I filled it to much though!

Hi I have made this Fruit Roulade many times its really nice. I dont add the baking powder it dosnt make any differance its makes the whole thing sin free. I bake mine on gas mark 4 for 20-25 mins.

I heard about this roulade at the group last week. There is one member who makes several every day and is hooked on them! She is losing weight nicely, however... I have yet to try it, but definitely will.

Everyone HAS to make this it's soooooooooo yummy!

I took some into work for staff to try and they all wanted the recipe, have filled with syn free lemon curd, orange curd, quark and fruit.
Yesterday i did the quark with cadbury highlights dark chocolate and sweetner as a filling and put a drop of orange essence in the roulade mix came out choc orange roulade yummy. this made it 2 1/2 syns for the whole thing.:jelous:
another one i put 1/2 sachet option choc cherry in with the quark some sweetner and defrosted morrello cherries. yummy.

dippy dobbie said:
I took some into work for staff to try and they all wanted the recipe, have filled with syn free lemon curd, orange curd, quark and fruit.
Yesterday i did the quark with cadbury highlights dark chocolate and sweetner as a filling and put a drop of orange essence in the roulade mix came out choc orange roulade yummy. this made it 2 1/2 syns for the whole thing.:jelous:
another one i put 1/2 sachet option choc cherry in with the quark some sweetner and defrosted morrello cherries. yummy.

How many SYNS in orange curd???

Kx

Kwise1 said:
How many SYNS in orange curd???

Kx

I imagine you could make orange curd the same as the lemon curd possibly? Not sure if it would work but worth a try :)

Welshtigger said:
I imagine you could make orange curd the same as the lemon curd possibly? Not sure if it would work but worth a try :)

It would be synned though , so just wondered

Kx

Kwise1 said:
It would be synned though , so just wondered

Kx

But surely in that case-the lemon one should be too??

Welshtigger said:
But surely in that case-the lemon one should be too??

Lemon juice is free , whereas orange juice is synned , so nope lol

Kx

Back