1 day at a time challenge!!

hello all!!
cool, join in petrina.....the more the merrier!
i havent cheated for the second day - yippee!!
still got half a bar and a tetra lolly left too!
well done fat2,,,,,,,2nd day no nibbles??
glad i'm taking it day by day,,,seems to make it easier! x

day three of one day at a time for me.....hoe you doing guys??
still feeling positive? x

Day 2 successfully completed and half way through day 3. I am feeling so motivated. Just took back the bikinis (!) i bought in matalan yesterday and bought a couple of size 12 tops and a pair of size 12 crops, they fit. I've been to the hairdressers and had highlights put in my hair - blond, dark brown and copper. I usually put a 6 week rinse in my hair so havent had highlights for about 20 years but took the plunge. Took both daughter for cut and blow dry so not told OH that bill was £101 yet! However, i dont spend much money on me and i feel so good today, i feel i'm walking taller and more importantly i'm still motivated to carry on to target.
Hope you are all doing well.

hi!

wow thats some hairdressing bill fat2... big congrats on the size 12's i cant wait for that!

ive been good today also, only had 1 1/2 packs so far, but got work at the indian again tonight, so fingrs crossed.
i didnt pick anything on wed, so i'm sure i can do it again!

what friut did you have petrina?
better than a portion of chips or a burger!

xx

i will!!
i'm off to smell look at and NOT eat curry!
have a good evening. x

done it! - good a work again - there all amazed!
but got the WORST sore throat ever, can swallow at all.
at least i wont feel like eating today, although o/h is making a bacon sarnie....gggrrrrrrrr x

Day 3 success! When i say success i mean almost, I was so hungry last night i could've eaten brussel sprouts! Had two slices of smoked ham, that seemed to satisfy hunger so had my early night to read my book. Feeling ok for today but both daughters out to sleepovers tonight and OH fishing (its either work or fishing, he's hardly here) so i've got the house to myself. Not sure how the night will go. I know if have one vodka i'll have more with crisps but if i try to sit it out on my own i'll end up in tears with boredom. All my friends are either on hol or working so nobody to buddy up with. Maybe i'll just go to 24 hour Tesco and wander.
Hope you all have a good day.

what about a late night swim?
a puzzle?
good film (no snacks!!)
cleaning? sorting out the cupboard you always ment to (ive got loads of them!)

did the ham bring you out of ketosis??
xx

Don't know about the ham as i dont use the stix. Well, yes had a few voddies and away to watch a movie. Had a long but striding it out walk with the dog. youngest daughter has phoned to say night night and love you mum although i'm sure she will be up for a long time after me but just about ready for an early night myself. Not eating anymore today. In laws having bbq tom (OH unavailable to attend - typical) but i'll avoid eating by tidying and washing dishes, doing the pleasantries chat with their friends. none of them know i'm doing CD so have to sneak away somewhere to have my tetras!

you could have some chicken and salad maybe tomoz?
would it be worth you doing ss+ as you've only got 20lbs to go??
i been pretty good today, although its been extra hard! bacon sarnies, pizza, burgers, sweets all going on in our house today!!
gonna go the beach tomoz if its nice enough, keep me away from the fridge!
did the walk make you feel good?
people ask me that and i just think knackered more like it!!
have a nice time tomoz, does your hubby work away?? seems hes not there alot??
let us know how it goes!
good luck!x

Sorry, just PM'd you so now answering your question. I love walking. Normally oldest daughter takes dog out so she can earn extra pocket money but i really enjoy striding out a walk on my own, my own thoughts etc. Hubby works nights mon thru thurs starts 7pm and home anything from 8-9.30am. Doing 5-midnightish fris to cover hols for 3 weeks. He loves to fish, which interests me - none, but where do we fit in! Me and girls do our own thing but maybe if we had a boy it would be different. Always told me he wanted two girls (which we have) now i know why!

After my voddie or two last night i'm feeling fine but of course wishing i hadnt done it especially the couple of bags of crisps. Youngest DD home from sleepover at 9am as they had stayed up all night. She ate half a bacon roll, is now sound asleep on the sofa and will be very hard work later on. Bad me, i ate the bacon but not the roll she didnt finish.
I'm off to in laws for bbq about 2ish so just made roasted vegetables and cous cous and now making a nice pasta salad with smoked sausage. I'm not feeling hungry but i've had some of the veg. Promised myself i wouldnt do this so i've slapped my fingers and stuck them deep into my pockets!
Driving to bbq so no temptation of wine, thankfully it is sunny and they have a huge and very lovely garden so i'll busy myself wandering looking at the plants to avoid the food hopefully without making it too obvious.
Hope you all have a really good day.

my O/H gone football training this morning, so in the house on my own.
he's meeting my mum and i down the beach after, and i'm making the picnic!! (thanks guys?!)
at least down there i can only eat what i take eg a tetra or water!!
really fancy a good crunchy big bowl of cereal this morning though, dont know why?

are you still losing weight with all the little extras your having?

i only lost 2 1/2 lb last week so wanna try real hard this week.
got friend coming down first week in aug and coing camping so might have a few treats then?

well done on only having the bacon, it woulb be the bread that i want!!
although now its my mouth that wants the food, not my belly!!

have a good barbie!! x

I'm feeling fine now. Bit hungry but i've not had a pack yet so when i finish making my salad i'll have a shower and i'll have a tetra when i'm drying my hair. I've got a new pair of crops and a top to wear and with my newly highlighted hair i do hope they notice a difference. Have seen them since i lost weight but they didnt say anything. My sister in law lost about a stone and father in law kept talking about it. They are much closer to her as a daughter in law than they are me, so they will probably be too shy to say anything (they are very quiet people, lord knows what they must think of me sometimes!)

PS, i hope you enjoy your picnic. Is the weather any better where you are. We have had so much rain here lately but it is sunny and windy today.

how was the barbie??

i bet you looked lovely in all your new gear?

hope you got lots of compliments?

nobodys said anything to me about loosing weight yet, (apart from close friends and family) but all said, "oh - your putting a bit of weight on!" at the time.
doesnt make you feel good hey?

the weather was lovely down in devon today, went to the beach in a nice sheltered spot and caught a nice tan!
thats always makes you feel good!

nice quiet night in with midsommer murders and a selection of bite sized bits of frozen bar - and its weekend down!! week to go!!

xx

Bbq was okay. I did eat. My inlaws are quite old fashioned and wouldnt understand. There was less people there than i thought so couldn't escape the table. Had bit of pasta salad and cous cous salad, some sausages so not too bad. On the plus side they did notice how much thinner I am and i felt really good in my new clothes. I had really high sandals on to make myself look even taller and thinner!! Had a few voddies with OH when he came home last night which i shouldnt have had but his family are hard work so justly deserved i thought. Going for weigh in later on this morning to find out how much of my good work ssing for 3 1/2 days last week i ruined yesterday!

i'm sure you'll still be ok?
when do you start moving up the plans?
i should think they noticed - youve lost loads already!
what size was you when you started? what are you now?
good luck today, be waiting to see how you did. fingers crossed. x

Back