1 day at a time challenge!!

well, wereall off to the beach today too!!!
come on the summer!

ann summers was good, although everyone around me was drinking so that was quite hard!
but with all the nice SMALL things there, i didnt have a drink or any nibbles!! yay!!

everyone have a good day.

dawn if you need to eat ss+ might be the way forward for you, i could do it, as i doubt i'd know when to stop!!
xx

hello??
has everyone left one day at a time challange?
xx

Sorry, had a busy couple of days. Been swimming again today, took dog for walk etc.
How have you been getting on? We are at a bbq Saturday night and I'm away on Sunday for a few days with the kids so think i'm gonna step back from the diet for the time being. I'm afraid to stop completely, there's a certain security having a pack or two a day but my head is just not in it just now. You all know my goal is my 40th but i've all but given up trying. Kids here go back to school on 19th August so i'm going to be careful for the next couple of weeks then get back into again when schools return meaning i have 8 weeks until lanzarote to shift the last stone. Like most of us, finances are an issue and i could really do without the expense. I'll still pop in and knowing how contrary i am there is every chance i will back on CD by the end of the week!
Best wishes on your journeys, you are doing fab.

ah, bless ya.
you enjoy yourself (but no going mad!)
easier when the kids are at school i agree, finding it harder already and the onnly broke up tues, so many picnics, fish and chips, ice creams, bar - b -ques......oh, sorry! dreaming there!
god luck with it. x

i had my wi today and lost 5 lb so i'm very happy with that, no cheating obviously works! its just doing it!

dawn- how you doing?? xx

ah, bless ya.
you enjoy yourself (but no going mad!)
easier when the kids are at school i agree, finding it harder already and the onnly broke up tues, so many picnics, fish and chips, ice creams, bar - b -ques......oh, sorry! dreaming there!
god luck with it. x

i had my wi today and lost 5 lb so i'm very happy with that, no cheating obviously works! its just doing it!

dawn- how you doing?? xx
Hi sorry im back to day 1 again, i don't know why i keep eating i don't enjoy it, i feel and look bad in my clothes, so i must stick with it. How are you doing.

hello dawn, i'm not doing too bad.

i'm a bit like you - eat - and then think why???

i had my wi in fri and had lost 5lb so i was REALLY happy with that, and that proved to be i could do it, no cheating does work!

and then i went to work (indian rest) and couldnt help but pick!
i had a few bits of chicken with a little curry sauce, some sag and a few gr beans.

and then was angry with myself!!!!!!
i thought, well i'm not getting weighed till next week.

but i went to the beach (woolacombe) all day yest, everybody we went wth was picnicing for lunch, tea a barbie for tea, and i felt MEGA hungry, i could of quite easy joined them (although i didnt pack enough!) all for those bits of chicken!

i wont be doing it again, the week before when i didnt eat i felt so in control, and didnt miss food half as much, i thought i'd got my head round it.
it was a case of dish up the family tea, and then "right, what flavour am i having?"
when i cheat, i dish up and think "i want some" dip my finger -lick etc etc....and it rolls from there.
oes make me a bit nervous about the maintenance though, but thats another bridge!!

well, if its day 1 for you, good luck!!
just keep going......have you got a goal?
a dress to fit into?
a party/sp event to go to?
holiday?
that can be a great incentive.

72lb is a massive amount to lose - you must be so proud of yourself already!!!

is it hard to shift the last 26??
could you move up the plans or is it to early??

i'm off to the beach again today, so hopefully wont be to bad as the freind i'm going with today is doing it to.
she started a week tomoz, and likes a drink, and today s when its the hardest as theres live music in a few beer gardens so we'll be supporting each other!!

have a wonderful and food free day, what ever you do. good luck with onedayatatime....xxx

Hi Maria 5lbs is a fantastic loss you are doing so well, it must be very hard working in an indian not to pick. I thought the summer months would be easier than the winter, but i found it harder, you've got the beach today like you said its hard to stay away from the beer gardens, but be strong and don't give in. have fun today.
I did feel very proud of myself but i don't now i keep putting the same stone back on, im now feeling it in my clothes very tight, but im not going to go back up a size, im going to loss this stone yet again and i will loss even more. iv got to do it, iv been on cd since last august.
I have a holiday in september so i shall focus on this, also my husband plays in a band and they are playing the end of august so i want to be over a stone lighter by then.
I really want to ss as i can't stop eating once i start.

does it make you nervous about when you come off it properly though?
did you do this before and then put the stone on?
i'm worried that i'm gonna be a pig again and put it all on, cause i love food.
i dont really wanna be on cd forever!

I am worried about when i get to my ideal weight, i think i will always be on a diet, i think if you can be good during the week and then treat yourself at the weekend, but cut out the snacking might help when you get to goal.
Iv not got to goal yet my tracker is what i got down to, i have not updated it, i will leave it as it is till i weigh less.

Hope you had a good day Maria,Its been lovely here. Im doing fine not been hungry yet, drinking plenty of water, just having my 2nd shake, hope its going well for you.

Well made it through day 1, so feeling pleased wih myself today, went to bed early as was very tired last night. got to go food shopping this morning as nothing in the house.
How are you Maria, how you enjoyed the beach.

hello all!!

i'm good and did really well again yesterday at the beach with my mate whose on it too.
went to the pub after and had 3 pints of iced water, listened to the band,it was good, but really did miss a few ciders.
but did like the fact my friends mum said i looked nice, which was worth it.

i know i have to be extra good as next week we have friends form cov coming down so i'm gona relax fo the week.
not too much, but we've got "birdman" on, with loads of live music strong man stuff for kids b b ques etc so gonna have a drink or two then,
we're also going camping so might have some chicken on the barbie.
gonna be as good as i can!

another nice day here, although they say the rain is coming by four (need it really - the house is a tip!! sandy, bags of towels etc dumped! cant do it in the sunshine, such a waste!) so gonna go braunton burrows and run along the dunes with the kids, then home for the house work - should keep me outta the fridge!

i agree with you dawn about being "good" in the week and more relaxed at the weekend, i think thats what i'm gonna have to do forever, and up the exersise (then i can have more cider!!)

we've got nothing the the house too, too nice to go tesco!! need to though as need water and stuff, but just trying to feed the fammily on all the stuff from the freezer - probably been in there 6 months!!

glad you got through day one ok dawn, keep it up, you can do it.
just be determined, and focused.

good luck on day one nightnight, you can do it to!!
youve had a masiive weight loss so far, you must be extreamly proud of yourself to - just keep going to the end - think how happy you will be!!

have a lovely day guys - dawn step away from the snacks- and lets ss all the way!! xxxx

Hello night night hope day 1 goes well for you, you are doing so well.
Maria well done on just drinking water, i don't think i would of been so strong i love a pint of stella. Glad you had a nice day.
im feeling really strong at the moment hope this feeling last.

well dawn another day does is good, one down for me too!!

went to the beach (again) watched and cooked for my mate, his 2 kids and mine boy a barbie and could really of joined them for a sauage or burger, but didnt!

feel ok today, but a little tired.

my mum came round for dinner (fish, chips, peas and sweetcorn) and i cooked this too.

since doing cd i seem to wanna feed people EVEN MORE!!!
dont know why this is???
i am def a feeder but even more so now.
everytime i feel lke something to eat i have to make it for someone.

hiding away from food def isnt for me - i love smell it too!!

gotta work all day tomoz (cleaning) so that'll keep me busy.

i'm going bed now, just had my bar and feel nice and full (ish) and sleepy.

have a good day tomoz. xx

Well done maria on compleating another day, your so good being able to cook for others, iv just been cooking for my little girl and left my older ones to sort themselfs out, they are old enough plus im trying to teach them a lesson (not to take me for granted) they never wash up dry up.
Had a bad night sleep wise, what with the thunder, plus my little girl woke up at 1ish and never went back to sleep, she keeps crying the poor thing she doen't talk very well so i don't know whats wrong with her.
Good news though ive lost 6lbs since sunday, so really happy.
Hope your day of cleaning goes quick, think of all the calories your be burning. have a great day.

6lbs since sunday? wow that is great! that must give you a great boost! is your ticker right now?

how olds your little girl? my boys 5 going on 15!

thunder? what thunder?? i was just thinking the same thing - that i didnt slepp well either, but didnt notice any thunder so couldn't of been too bad!

hope fully the lesson will be learned by your older ones and they'll appreciated you even more!

so your gonna have a tired girl to occupy today? dvds on the couch sound good - you can both drop off then!! enjoy!! x

Its really helped me lossing 6lbs big boost
My little girls is 2 will be 3 in November iv got another daughter who's 15 and 2 son's 17 and 19 so big gap.
will deffenetly be having a lazy day..x

Back