1 day at a time challenge!!

mollydog

Silver Member
Well, i haven't been able to do a months challenge, failed trying to do the 7 day challenge so now i'm going to try for 24 hours of SS with no cheating, no nibbles, no glass of wine, no standing at the fridge gazing longily for something to jump to my mouth!
Here goes, I'm away to get some water.............

yep, i'll deffo join you on that!!!
although ive had good losses, i find it really hard not to nibble and cheat a little each day, (i know, bad me!)
yesterday it was a few thick slices of cucumber, sometines a tiny bit of cheese. really want to stop though, so today NO CHEATING!!!
ive just come back from a swim (first time for AGES on my own - no kids!) so i'm gonna have a shake.
heres to us, to make it through today NO CHEATING!!
cheers! x

great to see you. i so want to say i promise i wont have anything i shouldnt but thats why i ended up so overweight in the first place.
A swim sounds great. Might go for one later on. Fairly sunny here today so i'll potter in the garden. Days are not really my problem, i can delay having CD packs til later in day, its once OH goes to work in the evening that i comfort eat and have my glass or two of wine. However, i've no wine in the house, my neices are staying, i've got 5 girls (aged 9-13) in the house who will eat anything remotely tasty so by the time OH goes to work at 6 there should be very little left to tempt me!
Have a good day.

my problem is the evening too, like you i wanna snack, so i have 1/2 a shake at breakie, half at lunch, a soup with the family dinner at5 ish and then in the evening 1/2 a bar, and half a tetra (made into 2 lollies) makes me feel like i'm munching all evening (sometimes i skip lunch/morn cd so i can have a whole ber - yummy!

gotta work tonight though in an indian restuarant - so hard!!
gonna really try.

hope you have a wonderful day with all your girls.

sunny here today too, so gonna go for a lovely long walk in a bit, and then my son is singing down the seafront with the school at one, so a game of footy after that, home, soup, work!

i gotta keep busy - keeps me outta the fridge!

let me know how you get on. fingers crossed. xx

Now Dawn, you managed so well last week what are you doing in here???????!!!!!!!
Just reporting that so far so good. Not had quite enough water for this time of day so got to up that a bit and just had first tetra. SIL has already picked up neices so going to take my two for a window shopping afternoon in Dundee.
Report in later

window shopping, sounds like a perfect way to keep you from that ever tempting fridge!
ive done well today 1 1/2 cd but now off to work at the indian.
this is the hard bit!
over and out!

Window shopping became £80 in Matalan!! Sitting now with my wine glass - full of ice and water - to catch up on posts and play the air typing game to keep myself busy.
Looking forward to an early night after kids having sleepover last night.

i've done well too, no cheating and only had 1 1/2 cd today so gonna tuck into a nice bar from the freezer!
work was hard but i didnt pick - yipee!!
weel done for water in your glass, glad you had a nice shopping trip!!
my w/i tomoz a day early - hope ive lost some, dont really feel like i have this week?
heres to tomoz!! xx

I DID IT!! I finally managed one whole day without cheating. I'm now well in to day 2 and so far so good having just had my first tetra. Was going to have a nice long, cool shake but i'm out of straws and thats the only way i can drink it.
Off to get a pressie for party DD is going to on Saturday and i think we might do some strawberry picking. Thankfully i dont like strawberries so should be okay.

well done!
i did a whole day too, feels good huh?
got weighed today and only lost 2 1/2 lb.
not happy.
never mind, keep being good this week and hopefully have a good one next week.
good luck today fat2thin.... hope the strawberry picking was good. xx

Thank you!
Didnt take long at strawberries and told both DDs to not bother asking for something at the coffee shop as its full of homemade baking. Picking berries and that was it. Still feeling inspired so having had only one CD i've still got two to choose from now til early bed time.
Hope you girlies are being good too!! xx

Come on in, we've plenty space. I've done well again (so far!) today but i am so hungry just now and i've just had a bar and a couple of big glasses of water.
I'm away to play in the arcade for 10 minutes then i've got a pile of dirty dishes to clear away.

Back