1 DD and one UP day under my belt

Morning Gil and luv 2 nice to see you here with us.
I hate counting calories luv 2 one of the things that attracted me to judddd (500 every other day does not seem to bad) and I know if I don't keep choc in the house I can probably get away without counting .
Annoyingly I can't use the mfp app on my phone at the moment but a new phone is on the way :)

After a whole week of not running today is the day I am getting back to it. Meeting a friend at 10 not sure how far we will go but minimum of 5 . She is training for a half marathon so there is a chance we will do 10 . If so I will up my dd calories to 700 . Not a day to experiment with not eating until the evening lol .

Hope you both have good days

Teresa

Good Luck with your run. I've clocked 2miles this morning and I will do 3 later on.

I've managed to restrain myself from weighing myself today-gonna do it Wednesday with 'official' day being Friday this week -what with days being opposite.

Stuck to the 366 cals yesterday-so quite impressed with myself.

Catch u later on,

G x

I weighed this morning and was up 3.2 pounds LOL but not bothered by it . Not sure when to offically weigh in this week as thursday will be a up day so don't want to weigh in friday and I am away saturday and sunday .

So may have official wi a day early on thursday not expecting anything much after this fab first week and it will be totm

Well what a good DD i think my best ever :)

I finally did that 10 mile run i have been talking about for ages :) slow but we did it :) Want to try and do a 10 every other week until the end of the year so I am all ready when marathon training properly starts at christmas.

I had planned on eating back some of my exercise calories as i probably earned around 1000 but at the moment I am sitting at 501 cals ! If i am hungry later I wil have some melon and or satsumas

Hope you have had a good day Gil

I'm sitting at 1700 cals if pure rubbish. What total crap I've eaten today and I feel lousy-actually my DD was better! Never ever thought I'd say that.

Well done on your run, ten miles is amazing. I could never do that! What was your time?

Gillian x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I felt like that yesterday although i ate way more than you. And feel almost wired today. Weird isn't it.

Honestly if i can do 10 miles and run a marathon anyone can. I think it was about 132 minutes 11 minute pace average but we had 3 times when we stopped and had a little rest and turned our watches off each time.

I have now had some melon 566 calories in total

Good lcuk for dd tomorrow

Struggling today. Think cos I ate load of rubbish yesterday and had no actual 'meals'. I feel really hungry.

How are you today?

G

Derbynanny said:
I know if I don't keep choc in the house I can probably get away without counting .

I need to try this too. It seems as the weeks go by I'm eating more and more chocolate on my up days. It's quite shocking how a small bar has soo many calories in so it adds up really quickly and is normally the reason I've been going over my allowance.

well another UP day almost over. Don't feel stuffed, actually feel a bit hungry but more cos i have been picking a lot today. Not vastly overeaten but need something now and not much that i can think of to eat and i don't think a box of maltesers is the right thing to have LOL

Hope you both had good days and Gil you survived your DD

I do think figuring out the balance is quite hard . I am going to try and work towards 3 healthy meals a day on U D plus one or two treats rather than looking all day long for treats.

Teresa

I agree. I have found it difficult today (final total 462), and I think it's cos I didn't have a proper meal yesterday.
As such I've already planned dinner for tomorrow as I'm so determined to have one (well that and cos its Halloween and I need to go round the doors with my girls).
Also, I work from home on Tuesdays and DD seem harder if I'm at home and not out and about.

G x

Weighed in, I know it's still mid week but first time since Saturday so still an improvement on my usual hop on hop off.

1lb down this week so far

G x

Well done !!! I have been weighing every day cos find it interesting but not stressing about it even though it is showing a gain this week but it is totm. Have 4 kids here today and my boss decided to work from home !!! Oh joy luckily it is a big house and it is keeping me too busy to eat ! Only fluids so far !

I made it all the way until 5.15 with tea/water and diet coke.

Then I had some homemade tomato and red pepper soup YUM

And just about to make tea

rf saus x2
parsnips
carrots
mushrooms
courgette
gravy and mint sauce

A FEAST :)

The whole day comes in at 482 cals :)

Last edited:
I'm not enjoying this. I've again eaten such a lot of rubbish. I know not buying choc is ideal but with 3 kids and Halloween it's impossible. My plan to eat 3 normal meals disappeared. :-(

Bless you it is a horrible feeling I know feeling out of control and stuffed.

Do you eat 3 full meals and then snack ? I am finding I pick and pick and somehow feel stuffed and unsatisfied at the same time :-( so from tomorrow my goal is to think of the 3 proper filling healthy meals first then treats not banning choc but not starting the day with it .

I do think if we stick with it it will get easier . Both of us are still in the feast or famine mode but once we accept we can have treats every day it should less of an urge to be a piggy . Xxx

Thanks Teresa. You are totally correct. Today I started with a Turkish delight, then got home from work-did a (very lazy) run and ate 2 mini mars bars while making lunch. Then had dinner-which was kinda early at 5 ( as going round doors with girls), so was still full really.
Going to have a good dd day Tom (always find it soo hard but end up with a good total), and plan decent meals for Friday. Assuming I can get kids to eat all the choc before then.

G x

Back