1 DD and one UP day under my belt

It's tougher at weekends, for me anyways but although I crumbled in cinema I had hardly anything (and had ran 3 miles which I never count cals for). Weighed in -1lb from last Saturday so that's my starting weight for Nov.
I've had a full full UD but its been lovely so not moaning.
I like the 5-5 thing posted earlier and may try, think handy if had an eventful diary nearer Christmas.
I totally agree that this will be slow, but I'm happy with that now.

BTW-muddy? Was it cross country? Are you mad?

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was mixed terrain ! Which was supposed to be road and bridle paths but the weather was so bad it was like a swamp my white coks will NEVER bI am not sure I have ever been so cold as the start of a run. I got back to my nephews and was in a hot shower and still shivering

Well done on your pound loss. I like the sound of 5 to 5 but i think it would be too easy to overeat before the 5 pm cut off

I'm gonna stay with usual this week.

I think if do 5-5, or suchlike, in the future I'd juggle the program to have more DD time (and less UD) over the weekend.

Do u log cals on mfp? It's interesting if u look at it weekly how it all pans out as an average week

G x

I don't count my up day calories most if the time as for me even if I lose half a pound a week and can eat chocolate and cheese and eat out without thinking it is all good.

Not feeling very well today had a very upset tummy in the night and at one point I fainted and must have hit my head as I have a bad headache :-( luckily no work today .

Rubbish.

Did well until 5-ish. All the family here for fireworks and Scotts birthday cake. Thought I would be ok as I'm UD tomorrow which is actually his birthday.its been sooo difficult. I've had bout 800 cals.
U think as a one off I could eat my exercise calories? Sooo disappointed

Mmm, maybe but easy to end up on a slippery slope. Having UD Tom, and if I feel enormous by Wed may do DDD.
Wish I could send u a photo of cake, it was fab

G x

What kind of cake was it ? Having a very naughty tea tonight at McDonald's not somewhere I ever go unless I am with kids . But found myself with a free evening and hubby out so no need to cook.

Not bothering to count my calories but as I haven't eaten an awful lot today I would probably only be around the 2000 mark

Went to Frankie and Bennys for dinner -yum. Not feeling guilty as only ate when I was hungry thru day and first day not counting at all.

It was pretty plain white in kinda 16 shape, but when you cut it it was 5 layers of sponge, each a diff colour to give rainbow effect-it was his idea and it looked great. Local mum made for £35, it's fab.

G x

The cake sounds gorgeous .

I switched from alternate days to monday, wednesday, friday after the first 2 weeks as i was going to be away last weekend and away most of this weekend so needed double up days.

It has worked well for me and monday, wednesday friday as down days work really well with my running schedule too.

I am close to my 1st target but would love it if i could get below 10 7 and manage to maintain it or even lower :)

Good luck with your DD tomorrow I am strangely looking forward to mine (how odd) Off work again tomorrow which in some ways is easier for me on dd.

I've only had a cup a soup (55), but I've been busy (which is key for me).
About to start kids tea-brutal.

I've seen a girl who does 16 hr fasts and have messaged for more info

Keep going

G x

Have read a bit about that sounds like an interesting option . Not feeling the love for the fast today but know part of that feeling is because my weight doesn't seem to have budged but also know if you or anyone else said that to me I would say stay off the scales or don't panic until weigh in day. On the flip side of that I feel quite trim today :)

Says doesn't eat between 6pm-10am, I could do that. I've asked what cal during eating period but no response yet-suffice to say she is an 8-10 though.

I'm struggling today too. I've totally moaned the face off the kids, and ignored the slice of cake I've just eaten.

I've defo not lost a thing, I haven't weighed but I know. I didn't go on scales cos if it was bad I may have went completely off track!

G x

Back