1 DD and one UP day under my belt

Well what a day a good day so far but boy really testing the limits of my will power.

I started the day off by cooking lamb rogan josh in the slow cooker so the house smelled amazing all day and then shepherd's pie (so hubby doesn't live on kfc and pizza while i am out tonight and tomorrow) Then met a friend for lunch (i accidently had my lunch as brunch before we met ...accidently on purpose) she is a new mum who doesn't drive or get out much or ever cook a proper meal for herself since birth of little one so i said i would happily take her wherever she wanted to go and hold baby while she got a decent meal in ) where did she choose but Toby Carvery one of my favouirte places to eat, luckily baby was fussy so I spent the whole time rocking her and not thinking about the carvery. She then had profiteroles !

I took them home and whizzed home to make my dinner which was deliocous but nto toby carvery LOL Then get a text from my boss as i am babysitting tonight saying she has bought me a bar of chocolate (as i am looking skinny :-( nice complment but it is a HUGE bar of dairy milk ) and I am sitting here ignoring it.

THEN she knows i love to cook so said would i mind, making a lasagna ! So more food smells to deal with the bolgnese is made just need to make the sauce and the big temptation will be grating cheese. On any other diet I would have given in to something by now but I am still resisting and sitting pretty at 415 calories !!

I was tempted to just start hannahs 5 to 5 tonight as i ate dinner just before 5 but i really really want to see that number on the scales for real tomorrow :)

Amazing! I couldn't do that. Here's to predicting a fabby result in the morning.
im keeping my fingers x'd for a STS-as I didn't log last weeks pound off on Nov challenge.
ive kept to my cals today but wasn't tested to your limits!

G x

929, make an error earlier. Today was fast til midday then 1000 cals, not 800 as stated prev. (I have 3DD, 3UD and Fri is in between). Fasted til 3pm too-so that was 19 hrs instead of 16 I had planned.
It seems a bit in between JUDDD and Hannata's-will try for a week and see how it pans out.
G x

Well done a good start to your new regime. I did lick the sppon when cooking this evening but as i had only got to just over 400 and did 50 minutes of running I am not concerned.

I am still at work now though and could easily have some chocolate.Hopefully they will be home soon x

Could someone tell me what 5-5 is please? :)

You girls seem amazing. Been on juddd and enjoying it so far but would be happy to try something diffeent!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Faith 5/5 is Hannah's way of doing Juddd you basically work your fast days from 5 pm one day to 5 pm the next day so you never have a whole day when you are fasting.

Check out her diary she has a picture of what she does that explains it really well.

T

The 5-5 schedule is in 'newbie after tips' thread-Hannata added 6 days ago.

Good Luck!

Soo? T how did you survive last night and how we're scales today?

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I did it, didn't even sniff the chocolate bar !!

AND..............

10 st 9 this morning I am thrilled.

1.4 off this week and below my original goal (it hovered over 10 8.8 for a second as well :)

up up up up and away for the weekend :)

That's fantastic-well done you.

I put on the 1lb I lost last week. BUT onwards and downwards. I'm gonna be 10.10 next week!!!
I'm still 10.12.

I'm not gonna update Nov challenge til I do it!!

Have a great UP weekend.

G x

Oh yes! I was thinking of doing that! Might start tomorrow!

In fact, on reflection, probably best to see this week out and start wednesday night after my weigh in since that'll give me a whole week to try it and then give a full review of how it did me :)

Good luck Faith on reflection I have decided to just continur with mon, and wed as down days this week and then maybe an intermediate on thursday and an up on friday or switch to 5 to 5 on friday will see how the week progresses and how friday's weigh in is.

FAB FAB FAB up weekend and fab weekend in general if I lose this friday it will be a miracle

How are you G?

Hi T,

I'm doing ok. Finding the fasting bit pretty easy. Ate wee bit over my cals yesterday but am confident can compensate during the week to reduce my overall cal average.

Time will tell :)

Sounds like your weekend went well

G x

Nothing to eat yet today :) just tea, coffee and one hot choc (48 cals) have got this new milk frother so my light hot choc tasted quite luxirious

Just had a chat with my niece who is coming back to Judddd after a week off and we are both starting 5 to 5 tomorrow it sll feels a bit too easy but it works with my schedule this week

So today
UP
Tomorrow
B UP
L UP
D Down will have soup after run so this suits

wednesday
B Down
Lunch Down
D Up

Thursday
B UP
L Up
D down again soup after running club

Friday
B D
L D
D out for dinner so UP

Saturday
all up

Sunday
B Up
l UP
D Down this may be my hardest down as will still want to eat with hubby ....

Last edited:
Snap, I've had nothing yet either. I'm trying to be good after an UP weekend too (trying to claw back some cals) and stretch out my fast.

Good luck with the changeover. I'm sure you'll be good on it-you are so disciplined!

G x

I can't do that this week as working until mid afternoon sunday also not convinced Mr B will go along with that :-( Will probably end up having a low cal meal and just giving him extras (ie a prawn stir fry with noodles for him and just veg and prawns for me)

I am quite worried about the 5 to 5 as I may go into panic mode and start pigging before the cut off time but it is just a week

Back