1 DD and one UP day under my belt

I think if you were gonna pig you would have by now.

Like me :), hence my cal counting

You'll be good, and can always go back if it doesn't suit. Just remember you've hardly anything to lose. So it's no deal breaker.

G x

1571 cals today after activity counted in. DD tomorrow, then fasting until after my weigh-in Wednesday night and then a chippy tea with extra veg! Mmmmmm.

Well feel much better about it all now after my faste started at 5pm and I went for a 4 1/2 mile run :) Came home and showered and cleaned my teeth was gonna have some soup oof my 500 calories but don't feel I need it. I think part of me likes the hungry feeling as i know it is only for one day at a time

How did you both do today :)

My 'plan' allowed for 1600 today but ended on 852. Was trying to grab back some cals from weekend so happy with that. Managed 16 hour fast too-so happy with that. I've 2 x 800 cals days next, so trying not to get ahead of myself.

If this doesn't work (or even if it does) might try 5-5, and incorporate cal counting in that.

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SO unbelievably tired :-( Going to go to bed in 10 mins just drinking some hot blackcurrant

Today was down until 5pm and i ended up not eating anything just tea and light hot choc and then at 4.30 licking the spoon when making banana bread. I am finding it so easy to juse put off eating at the moment think I am slightly addicted to that fasting feeling LOL

Now it has been an up dinner and an up breakfast and lunch then will have some soup or yogurt after running.

Hope you are ok

T x

The 5-5 sounds too good to be true, to me. I'm not ruling anything out and I'm finding the fasting easy enough. If this works, I might mix about again.

I'm ending on 630 cals for the day and am chuffed with that. Not feeling 'slimmer' but trying not to let it get me down TOTM due in couple days-usually I feel like an elephant by now :)

Also keener to keep on track as the festive stuff isn't so far away now.....and I MUST lose this week!

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:-( 1.4 on . I think there are lots of factors in play
1) my up weekend this week was very up
2) I have switched to 5 to 5 so I am weighing after just one fast meal instead of a whole day of fasting
3) I feel bloated and have fat fingers a sure sign I am retaining fluid
4) I drank about half of what i normally drink yesterday

So I am not going to get too down about it. I will give 5 to 5 one more week and think next fridays weigh in will be a better reflection

when are you weighing G

Been having a good think about my gain this morning and have come to this conclusion I am not eating anywhere near enough fruit and veg since starting 5 to 5 . Somehow I have got it into my head that I should eat as little as possible on my fast days as 5 to 5 seems to easy. Where as before when i was doing alternates and losing brilliantly I would pack my day with fruit and veg to fill myself up. I think this may be why i am feeling bloated so back to 500 cals a day on fast mainly fruit and veg

Today will be

Banana
raspberries and yogurt
subway salad
tom and red pepper soup

Will then give it one more week and see if the scales go the right way or it is back to alternates for me

I've sent u a PM.

Arrggghh-I've STS!!
Honestly, I've been really good. Less than 700 last 2 days which is pretty much a DDD, as I've ran twice each day. BUT today is TOTM, so I'm gonna grit my teeth and plod on and re-weigh Sunday. yesterday I was over 1lb off, so that ,it's be it.

G x

Back