1 DD and one UP day under my belt

Subway turkey or turkey and ham salad is really good on a DD too. Less than 120 cals

I have only had a black coffee so far today but then I am still in my Pj's LOL

Have had a good think about things coming up in the next 2 to 3 weeks (work social events etc) and have made a plan of alternate days (strict alternate for 14 days again !! ) and also a plan for no official weigh in for 2 weeks partly because I am working next weekend and would want to weigh on saturday and partly because TOTM will come along in the middle of all that.

After the 2 weeks I will have 2 up days (2 chrismtas parties) and then go back to strict alternates until I go on holiday dec 18th. Hopefully at 10 7 LOL

The 'eat soup then some more soup' has helped. Although officially weighed in at 10.10.8 yesterday, couldn't resist after my run and 10.9!!!!

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

woohoo 10 9 I wanna see 10 9 this week coming again (of course yesterday's UUAD won't help but hope excellent behaviour will get me there by next officl weigh in)

MY NSV is everything small in my wardrobe fits me except for one teeny tiny pair of size 10 next jeans which Have only fit me ever for one week a few years ago and last time I wore them i fell down the stairs and cracked a rib so they are jinxed jeans anyway !!

My favourite kind of place enjoy it and back to DD tomorrow.

I am sitting here seriously hungry waiting for my hubby to get home from the bike show he has been gone since 9.30 surely there is not that much to look at !!!!

May give up and cook dinner and reheat his when he gets in !!!

How is your DD going yesterdays was fine until about 5 pm and then the hunger kicked in big time and although i ate a good meal (prawn and quorn fajita stir fry it never even slightly killed my hunger ) I think my body was like ok it is after 5 lets eat so I am expecting this week of DD to be like being back to the beginning I may try and spread my cals through the day again will see what tomorrow brings.

meanwhile enjoying my day and just about to go for a 10 to 12 mile run

Totally FAILED at DD today.

Ate-ikea hotdog, cinema popcorn, revels, wine gums, a caramel, THEN had the cheek to eat my home made soup which was ALL I was supposed to have!

Didn't even start counting the cals-completely impossible when sharing at cinema.

DD tomorrow?

G x

Happy DD today :) I have so much to do today (shouldn't really be sitting here at the computer) Have to finish emptying the kitchen and then take half a dozen heavy bags up to the loft :-( Then meeting a friend and her baby for a couple of hours then getting my hair cut and coloured long over due. Popping to the supermarket and then home to make dinner and move the firdge and freezer out the kitchen. Plus a quick hoover and ironing .

Have had 4 days off and can't believe I am still feeling rushed to do loads today.

Hopefully that means i won't even have a minute to think about food :)

Tell me something. How can I be 10.9 Saturday and 10.12 today???? Ok I had 2 UD BUT I wasn't even that over in Saturday.
My day is -school run/work/supermarket/another run/school run/dinner/taxi for rainbows brownies and sons work.

And defo less than 500 cals

G x

Back