1 incy tincy weeny ickle pound to go- whoop whoop!!!

Monsoon

Loving LT!!!
Still so poorly, dragged my sickly (little) body to the chemist and lost 5lbs!!!!again!!! I couldn't believe it, 1 pound to go, wow, go me go me go me, I can do that in a week, yup, decided on another week, it's only 1 out of however many I already done, whoop whoop, ouch!
T x
:bliss:

What the hell.... does your body have a leak:D - you are amazing even to the very last - (you can poo that pound out tomorrow) Whats the plan sexy ?:cool:

monsoon you are truely an inspiration. you really have done so fantastic. I'm proper made up for you. 1lb to go until target. how bloody amazing is that??? i hope you're really proud of yourself hun cos i know everyone on the forum is!!! xxx

What the hell.... does your body have a leak:D - you are amazing even to the very last - (you can poo that pound out tomorrow) Whats the plan sexy ?:cool:
He he (have not poo'd for 3 days, so yup!!!) My losses went down, now they go up, wierd, maybe i do have a leak...*toddles off to check back of pants*....nope! someone is smiling on me (for a change) I can say this is one the happiest times in my life:D:D:D
T x

He he (have not poo'd for 3 days, so yup!!!) My losses went down, now they go up, wierd, maybe i do have a leak...*toddles off to check back of pants*....nope! someone is smiling on me (for a change) I can say this is one the happiest times in my life:D:D:D
T x

Hey Sticky Vicky... see above:massmoon:

well done chick like vickie says you are a inspiration you've inspired me and when i'm feeling down and want to eat i'm going to search one of your posts and look at your signature of weightloss. I wanna be as succesful as you x

Last edited:
I bet you have a pound off tomorrow!v WOWOWOW! What complete determination to see something through to the very end. That shows great strength of character - you will be brilliant on refeed - how long are you going to do maintenance for???

GOOD LUCK AND WELL DONE - YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

xox

Truly awesome a big well done to you.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost
week13 3lb's lost
week14 5lb's lost
week15 5lb's lost

Monsoon - what an inspiration - FanBloodytastic; what an achievement!!!! Bet you can't wait to get to Monsoon!!!!!

omg!!!! moonsoon i have to say you are my biggest motivator and like Vickie-L and juicylucy when i feel like quitting all i have to do is look at your post and i am trusting that will push me on.

What do you weigh now?

Well done luv, i am so proud of u!

wow monsoon you have done so well and only 1lb off targt you must be very pleased with yourself
im so happy for you well done x

Monsoon 24 weeks on LT, fantastic! Very well done to you! 1 pound to target, wonderful! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly on the refeed & maintainance!

Im going to say it again absolutleyfanflippinglyamazinglytastic!! you truly are my inspiration!

Also while im at it .. whats your secret what else did you do apart from supping your shakes did you Gym or Swim or exercise?
I have the exact same amount of weight to lose as you have done and although I know i cant expect the exact same speedy results as you all pointers and tips would be appreciated

PS 6lbs extra to lose has appeared on my ticker weird remind me to sort that after WI on friday

Last edited:
omg, how fab have u done in such a short space of time?:) I'd love to get shot of 10st at least. Good luck with refeed etc.

FAN-BLUDDY-TASTIC :D

well done Monsoon - amazing loss !!

Debz xx

That is so fantastic. As everyone else has said you really are an inspiration. I know I don't know you but i'm so happy for you that you have lost that much and got the life you deserve now xxx

well done hun, nealy over with good job ;)

Back